Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you have little cute hobbys?🥰

TenderPerson 3 days ago

I'll start, mines one is time to time search for little channels on YouTube to write nice comments and support the authors of small channels in their lives and the development of the channel, i hope that this will make YouTube a little kinder placeâ¤ï¸

@TenderPerson Hey! I love your post. Time searching for little channels on Youtube and taking the time to write nice comments is an absolutely treasured hobby. It makes both the author of the small channel feel good and definitely boosts their confidence. I think you definitely make Youtube a kinder place and I want to thank you for doing this.

You’re an absolutely amazing person. Keep up the fantastic work. 💓

I enjoy gardening in my pastime. I feel a sense of calm and serenity when I do so. 🌺 I also see that you’ve recently joined Cups. Please let me give you a grand welcome! Welcome to Cups and it’s absolutely lovely to have you here. 

welcome-nature.gif

TenderPerson OP 2 days ago

Thank you very much for the greeting and your kind words! Im glad to meet you too! Today i had really bad day (i think soon my dad is gonna kick me out from my private school), but your reply helped me a lot and now i feel much happier, i really appreciate that ❤️

I have a park across the road from my house and I love walking in it, its very much like a big garden, i can see why you like it because i like it too ❤️ although i haven't done any gardening, but i like walking in gardens and parks, thanks again for your reply, i wish you all the best in your life 💖

@TenderPerson It’s my pleasure to also meet you and you’re very welcome. I’m so sorry you had a bad day! I can only imagine how you felt when you thought that your dad’s going to kick you out from your private school.

Please know that you’re supported here and there are listeners always ready to lend a listening ear when you’re ready.

The park across the road from your house sounds like a dream! Just by hearing your description, I can already imagine the beauty. Walks in gardens and parks are actually an amazing stress reliever by itself. Your words are so kind, thank you. 💓 I also wish you the best in your journey and hope only good things come your way. You got this! ✨⭐

Wow your words are really can protect people from depression and anxiety, especially me!! I dont know how to thank you for your mental support. Appreciate that❤️

And what kind of day did you have?

@TenderPerson I appreciate that I was able to make your day a little better! It means a lot to hear that and you’ve actually made my day by saying this. So thank you for being awesome. 💓

Oh, I appreciate that you asked how my day was. I had a beautiful day, just finished some wonderful jasmine tea awhile ago. I do hope today was at least a little better for you!  
tokkittalgi 3 days ago

@TenderPerson awh thats rlly sweet of you to do !! personally, i take a little time out of my day to have a quiet moment to reflect; maybe send those i care abt good thoughts ? not exactly praying but,, like,, positive energy sending kinda ? i just want everyone around me to be as happy as they can, yknow ? even if i cant always reach out to them like the way i used to, practicing this makes me feel like im still connected to those i care about <3 

Wow your hobby is really cute and very kind, i also like making people around me more happier, especially my mom, and siblings ❤️

Thanks for your reply! I wish that the people around you also make you as happy as you can be! 💖

Soniaobi 2 days ago

@TenderPerson that is so sweet, I go to twitch streamers with less than 5 views to make them feel heard and appreciated 

May god bless you, i wish you good luck in making streamers happier!

discreetCherry1782 2 days ago

Thankyou for being a tenderperson! Also that's not just yours hobby it's our hobby now xD thankyou for introducing me to something so wholesome

Your welcome, have a good luck! 💖 Thank you too for your reply! 💓

DiamondCares 2 days ago

@TenderPerson

That's a really good hobby I recently started my own channel and it's nice for people to leave nice comments

Thank you! Oh, and also, you can tell me the name of your channel, so i can subscribe, my nickname is @TenderPerson on the YouTube❤️

DiamondCares 2 days ago

@TenderPerson

Mine is @Horrorstories71

I subscribed❤️

PugNinja 2 days ago

Tarot, astrology,

Its a great hobby! Personally, i like to look at the forecast for my zodiac sign from time to time, im a scales♎

Thank you for your reply btw! ❤️💖 I wish you a good luck in your hobby! 💓