Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Baking

Liftingup57 June 25th

Does anyone else love baking! My favorite is bagels and banana Foster.

@Liftingup57

I do enjoy baking cakes sometimes hehe. Haven't tried anything else though!😮

What's a banana foster like?

Liftingup57 OP June 25th

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

Banana Foster is a browned banana souflee with butter and brown sugar on top of ice cream, you should try it!

@Liftingup57

Ooh that sounds delicious and yusss, I'll see if I find some easy recipes to follow hehe.

Liftingup57 OP June 25th

It is hard of somewhat, you have to stay right there and it burns easily

ElenaDeMonaco June 25th

I love baking too @Liftingup57✨

Chocolate Chip Cookies, Lemon Loaf or blueberry muffins! I haven’t done that in quite some time, but it’s definitely fun!

Anooshay June 25th

@Liftingup57 Yep Baking is my catharsis. I love baking cakes

Liftingup57 OP June 25th

@Anooshay that is so fun!

reliablePine2387 June 25th

Always feel proud of what I’ve baked. I should do it more often. My favourite thing to bake is banana bread! 😊

Jaeteuk June 25th

My signature baking goodies is the Banana Walnut bread.. but I haven't baked for a long time.. I have a recipe book that was from elementary school.. compiled from parents' recipes. Come to think of it, my mum has given the same recipe to her friends, and they aren't able to have the same result as I, even with their many decades of baking experience.

I used to do a lot of baking, as it's like a stress reliever for me. I remember there was one time where I spent all day baking.. 2 trays of cookies and 2 loaves of bread.

@Liftingup57

Liftingup57 OP June 25th

Wow that's a lot! I have done that do lol my most was 5 loafs of bread, a soup, and garlic twists

Heather225 June 25th

good taste! i love bagels and banana fosters are such a treat

Liftingup57 OP June 25th

I agree! My first time making foster I accidentally had it to high and it *almost* burned 😅 luckily I took it off the stove so I can add the rest.

Do you add or don't ad og?