Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Computer games or video games?

Kate November 28th, 2018

Computer games or video games?

LavendarTurtleLOL November 28th, 2018

I like all games but mostly iOS apps. @Kate

HonestEyes826 November 29th, 2018

Video games. I play fort nite on PS4. Im not very good at it. Crazy thing is Im often triggered when I lose. The spider man game is fun as I make him swing through the air. Perhaps I need to redefine winning and losing in the former. @Kate

Bayliedog12 November 28th, 2018

I would have to go with video games. There's easier controls and usually video games don't glitch out as much.

JaytheNinja November 28th, 2018

VIDEO GAMESSSSSS
THE NEW SPIDERMAN GAME IS AWESOME AND IT HAS THE GAY FLAG IN IT!!!

Deadlykitten16 November 28th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Yo you have to play overwatch if you haven't played it

@Deadlykitten16

maybe.... I

@goldenDog9992

Totally understand they're not for everyone

dtpm60 November 28th, 2018

Video games, definitely. The older, the better.

arcanepeaches November 28th, 2018

World of Warcraft ♡

@arcanepeaches

I want to play that...

arcanepeaches November 28th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 try it! It's amazing

Dogwood27 November 28th, 2018

Computer games, so long as I can play and also have a browser open to do something else simultaneously. I can't focus on one thing at a time for long, so I have to "multitask" in order to stay engaged.

okeyyyy November 28th, 2018

@Kate computer games, cause you can get them for free. YEt, I cant game any more, addiction issues, plus I need to focus on other things of my life, like all the things in my life i had been procrastinating on. Like go to the doctor for a back issue, take my puppy to a doctor, start doing something for work. Kinda hard i know since I am 40 and dont have the habbit of working . Try to make friends, and i kinda am shy and dont talk as much, and get easily annoyed by people in general. etc. Go out more, keep on a diet, also go swimming more, or do other things, such as outside life stuff. Not so much isolated, I draw, but not much now, cause it makes me isolated, and violin I cant keep on playing it cause it makes me depressed.

SeasideMonk November 28th, 2018

Video gamessmiley

PerpetuallyKekastrophic November 28th, 2018

I prefer playing 4-D chess on a global scale, to confuse the masses, being fifty moves ahead, not looking back when everything collapses because i'm already outta there.

but video games are alright, i like the ones where you go "pew pew!" and your enemy goes "Ah, my leg! look what you did to my leg!" and then you put them out of their misery, complicated moral choices like that makes me thrilled and are totally radical, yeah!

helpfulNickel5331 November 28th, 2018

@Kate computer games

Hillzy94 November 28th, 2018

Video games

samiblossom November 28th, 2018

both

Falkenberg November 28th, 2018

Why not both? They're, like, the same thing anyway.

Video games, work at a gaming lounge so it's the best job

impartialBirch1435 November 28th, 2018

Depends on the game. I

TheJeminiteLaw November 28th, 2018

Video Games 🎮

FaithfulPrune9638 November 28th, 2018

Awe Kate! You just had to, didn't you? Showing that Super Mario Bros game. I miss that and my Duck Hunt. I would still like to shoot that dog. Lol Anyway, video games and computer games are great either way so I'm cool with them both. My daughter has Chess on her Sega Genesis (81 built-in games) and I'm learning how to play it. Majong Solitaire is my favorite one. Computer games I like my games on Facebook (Buggle, Criminal Case, etc.) Thanks for asking!

BuzzQ November 28th, 2018

Video games but unaffordable hehehee

Rebekahwriter13 November 28th, 2018

I play Sims mostly so both computer and ps3

On my tablets I play

Candy crush soda saga

Magikarp

Uncrossed

Toon blast (for Deadpool lol. . . YouTube ads)

ayeshasdestiel November 28th, 2018

computer games! I don't have enough money for video games yet. ;)

Siamese0402 November 28th, 2018

Depends on which games I like.

kitten5436 November 29th, 2018

@Kate video games

greenShip8274 November 29th, 2018

Video games! RPGs are the best.

MelanieDaniels63 November 29th, 2018

I like both but I would have to say video games.

SwayzeXIII November 29th, 2018

Video games.

TheAnxiousLioness November 29th, 2018

Computer games and video games are the same. PC is a platform to play games on.

Similar to the way art and painting are the same, but painting is a specific way of creating art.

Video games and computer games are the same, but computer games is a specific way to play.

So does that mean you are asking if we like to play only on computer or if we prefer all types of games?

Sorry, I'm a little bit confused about this question.

I don't mean this rudely either.

Djos November 29th, 2018

@Kate

Computadora

nabilah17ism November 29th, 2018

@Kate I prefer computer game more.

xEllie November 29th, 2018

I prefer video games but I have like two consoles and a Mac so. The only thing I play on my Mac is League of Legends but I do like that game.

maesilentwolf November 29th, 2018

If you mean online PC vs Console, then definitely console. They are just more fun, thought out and updated frequently

reactivefish062 November 29th, 2018

I edge slightly towards pc, only because I don't understand why console games have such little support for kb/m. They are better than controllers in many circumstances.

tidyJar6514 November 29th, 2018

computer games

sirensound04 November 29th, 2018

Computer Games for sure.

tenshimeansangel November 29th, 2018

I have never actually owned a computer that actually could play games nicely, which means I've never actually played computer games. So I would have to say my choice is video games lol.