Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy living (What is one thing you incorporate into your day for healthy living?)

Congill October 17th, 2023

What is one thing you incorporate into your day for healthy living?

Tinywhisper11 October 17th, 2023

@Congill my carers do gentle exercises with me in the mornings😁 otherwise I can't  do to much tw) I'm half paralysed

PoliteOcean October 17th, 2023

@Congill

A Group Fitness class!.... Whether I'm instructing my own class, or taking someone else's, it gets me a great jump-start to the day. And into my Healthy Living lifestyle.

SunShineAlwaysGrateful October 17th, 2023

Walk up to 4.5 km an hour most days … and also eat the rainbow lots of veggies 🥕🌶️🥬🥦🥒🥗🌽🥔🍅🫑 and some fruit 🍌 🍓🍇🍎🍉🍑🍊🍒🥑🍍

niceSea1350 October 17th, 2023

@Congill  I walk my Frenchie everyday for 15 minutes, no matter how I feel.  It is the one thing I absolutely force myself to do, no matter what (well, heavy rain is a limit lol, but then we play extra with a toy).  He becomes SUPER excited the minute he sees me walking towards the leash, so it is a great boost in my mood, no matter how I feel.  I suppose it really is the little things in life that matter most.  😊

What is something you do?  Thank you for the post.  🤗

CyclingThroughLife October 17th, 2023

I have a regular workout routine daily. I have a hydration tracker on my watch that never meets the required goal lol...but I try....

greenPineapple1998 October 18th, 2023

Exercise, breathing, and laughter. 

4Jasmine October 18th, 2023

@Congill

I take a walk or go to physical therapy for recovery exercises.

purpleTree4652 October 19th, 2023

@Congill

Hi, Congill,

I take my psych meds.

itsthesunriselove October 19th, 2023

@Congill

I work out daily and journal every morning! 

amiableSalamander17 October 19th, 2023

@Congill

Healthy eating...enough protein, low sugar, avoid excess, give the body what it needs.

MadameSLeePy October 19th, 2023

@Congill What is one thing you incorporate into your day for healthy living?

I'll start off my day making sure to take my meds! This has been a struggle in the past so I make it more priority. I have also started eating better, cut out soda, and just watching my portions.

BlissfulBue October 20th, 2023

An amazing morning routine👌🏾👌🏾