Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Workout

Beartailyriley February 20th, 2023

Hey guys, hope you are doing well. I just started going back to the gym and seeing some good results in a short time. I was hoping to find some friends here to discuss fitness and mental health. Thanks

PoliteOcean February 20th, 2023

@Beartailyriley

Hey there... I'm Ocean the Community Mentor Leader for Healthy Living. Nice to have you here...Thats great that you are working on yourself and seeing the results that you desire.

What things are you focusing on while at the gym? What types of workouts do you like doing there that are helping you to reach your goals?

toughTiger6481 February 20th, 2023

@Beartailyriley

By good results i hope both physically and mentally i found while physical does not always change as fast as i might want the mental strength in keeping myself on track and motivated is blossoming.

kenneth08 August 30th, 2023

Hey! That's awesome to hear about your progress at the gym. Connecting with like-minded people for fitness and mental health discussions is a great idea. Sharing experiences can be really motivating. If you're interested, check out https://betterme.world/articles/calisthenics-workout-app/ for a cool calisthenics workout app. Keep up the fantastic work on your fitness journey

CyclingThroughLife August 30th, 2023

I just came across this today. It says the original post is from 6 months ago. Care to fill us in on your progress and how you are doing? I am a fitness and wellness minded person who can tell some one else what they should do but doesn't take his own advice. I hope you are still sticking to your plan. I'm pulling for you. You got this.

This is more than a year later and probably super weird. I just wanted to tell you that you're awesome. No matter what the status of anything you're doing or have done. Who you are today and everyday is amazing. Don't ever forget that you can do anything. :)

PoliteOcean June 2nd

@Beartailyriley

Following up~ 

How are you continuing to do in your journey?!

Beartailyriley OP June 2nd

@PoliteOcean, not so good.... after I originally wrote this, I had a good string of about 3 to 4 months, and now everything is just falling apart... I desperately need support, but maybe this is the end for me

PoliteOcean June 2nd

@Beartailyriley

We are so sorry to hear that for you <3 

Please know that we are here to support you at cups however we can. Whether here in the subcom/forum, in our group support rooms, or even in a 1-1 chat with one of our many listeners here. 

You are never alone here at Cups.