Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Small habits that have helped you change your negative belief system.

neonBlueberry1843 December 17th, 2022

Please write any habits that have helped u change your negative or limiting core beliefs. For me I have some limiting beliefs like "I am not good enough" , "I am not smart" , "I can't do things that people my age do" , "I always make mistakes", "I have to lose weight to be lovable " , "I am unacceptable if I am myself". These are some of my limiting beliefs which manifest themselves in stress, procrastination, perfectionism, anxiety in leaving comfort zone. I encourage you to write your own limiting beliefs here first, to let go of the shame and bit by bit let's do exercises to help each other. I will be posting things that help me challenge these beliefs, you can do that to.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 17th, 2022

@neonBlueberry1843

That's a great way to acknowledge your limiting beliefs and what might be roadblocks towards your goals.

I feel it does help, when we acknowledge something we can try to work actively on it.

So proud of you for initiating the exercise for yourself and others too, Neon. Good wishes to all! ❤

neonBlueberry1843 OP December 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sun I love how supportive u are hugs.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 17th, 2022

@neonBlueberry1843 Aww ofcourse. *hugs back* 🤗

rose13243546 December 17th, 2022

@neonBlueberry1843

The hard truth is if you don't find an end or a way to end it , you will always be unhappy , no matter what.

Dallady December 17th, 2022

@neonBlueberry1843

Daily habits that help me are:

• Making my bed
  • Brushing my teeth morning and evening (More as needed.)
  • Tongue scraping morning and evening
  • Flossing morning and evening (more as needed.)
  • Showering (And showering again after a workout if I sweat.)
  • wearing clean and fresh clothes
  • Exercising for at least thirty minutes
  • Eating at least one healthy meal and at least one serving of fruit and vegetables
  • Attending my support group twice a day with support dance on Sunday too and support book club as well as scheduled
  • manifest something I desire or appreciate what I already have

neonBlueberry1843 OP December 18th, 2022

@Dallady wo dal, that's quite a list. I am inspired , I want to inculcate some habits from your list. Proud of you. Hugs.

EmbStitcher33 December 18th, 2022

When I get really down or I feel angry or irritated... been having that feeling lately (long story), I just stop and breathe. I try to refocus on something more positive and happy.

The mind makes it's own place...
It can make a heaven out of ***
or a *** out of heaven...

I forgot who said that first but it's really true.

@EmbStitcher33

I need to try that ,thank you for this life changing tip

philosophicalBalloon6405 December 18th, 2022

@neonBlueberry1843 personally affirmations really helped me, and getting on self improvement :)

• @philosophicalBalloon6405 affirmations are really good ,they help me too. Thank you for reminding me. You're amazing ❤
sailormoon97 January 9th, 2023

I use affirmations too.

7motivation April 1st, 2023

@neonBlueberry1843

My small habits that helped me change my negative belief system are:

• Tiny Habits, Mini Habits, and Atomic Habits
  • Growth Mindset habits, also known as "the Power of Yet"

To learn all about them, you can search the free 7Cups Community Growth Paths here: