Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Update

Shortasiankid February 12th

Since my last post I've lost about 5 or so pounds and planning to lose more.I have made some tweaks to my workout schedule going 3 days of working out to 4 and from 4 resting days to 3 days resting as well walking 3,000 steps daily to 5,000 steps daily.As far as my eating diet I have to work on that.I drink plenty of water and tea rarely any soda or juice/other beverages and if I drink juice I make sure to drink low calorie juice/drinks.

PoliteOcean February 12th

@Shortasiankid

Hey there!~ 

Great job to you! It sounds like you are making a way that is working for you personally. 

Starting out slow with what you could handle, and now increasing your efforts to adjust to your goals! Perfect! 

As far as the eating, you are doing a great job!  Cutting back where needed and increasing what’s important…  Getting in that water is so important. For not only staying hydrated but also to keep your body flushing out toxins. 

Sounds like you’ve created a wonderful beginning plan for yourself and making a great effort. And it’s obviously paying off in positive ways! Congrats on your weight loss efforts! As well as your healthier lifestyle and keep up the amazing work you are doing!! Kuddos 👍🏼

Countrygirl095 February 12th

You're doing such a great job and we're all rooting for you here

magicallyPiano5695 February 16th

That’s awesome!!!! Sounds like you have a plan that’s working for you. What’s your goal, that is how many pounds do you want to lose?

SunShineAlwaysGrateful February 28th

You are doing incredible! Healthy habits contribute to a healthy body and better mental health. I love water too and walking definitely an incredible way to move.

Small changes over time and the ability to bounce back when you are off track is the key to success. Keep the updates coming! Cheering you on! 🙌🙌🙌✨✨✨

magicallyPiano5695 March 1st

@Shortasiankid You've got this!!!!  You are making positive changes, and they are paying off. 

Countrygirl095 March 4th

@Shortasiankid im here

kamrynk1224 April 2nd

@Shortasiankid

Congratulations on your progress!!

AliceCrystal April 23rd

How are you doing now? I also want to lose weight. I want to lose inches for the summer. 

Shortasiankid OP May 5th

@AliceCrystal sorry for the late reply I haven't used my laptop in a couple weeks. Right now I'm kind of slacking off slowly getting back to exercising/ be active.