Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Transformative experience w/ Sharing Circle: Justmiles

ASilentObserver July 24th

Hello all, 

It has been 4 years since Sharing Circle launched and in these 4 years, thousands of members benefitted from joining and participating in the Sharing Circle. To capture some of the experiences, we have initiated an initiative: How was your experience with Sharing Circle? 

Sharing Circle is a supportive turn-based activity where members may take 7 minutes to share and get support. It offers a supportive atmosphere for all where we are accepted and not judged. These sessions run every hour on the hour, 7 days a week.

So in today’s edition, we will share @Justmiles experiences in the Sharing Circle in their own words. Miles is one of the regular participants of Sharing Circle and joined the community in November 2020.

Miles described their Sharing Circle experience as “very amazing, very productive, and supportive.” The safe and open environment fostered by the circle played a pivotal role in their journey. They shared that the sharing circle was instrumental in helping them achieve “peace with having schizophrenia and drug recovery.” 

Please join me in congratulating them on being 600+ days sober and taking small steps every day to continue the journey of recovery and progress.

This profound experience highlights the transformative power of sharing and finding support within a community. Miles emphasized the circle’s supportive, caring, and mesmerizing qualities. 

Join Sharing Circle with us today! 

the-playground-group-chat-1_1721825181.png

sentientape July 24th

@ASilentObserver I like your initiative. This is a great chance to show what we're grateful for, and its always encouraging to hear others being encouraged. 

Congrats, @Justmiles, here's to 600+ more days of abstinence. That's some gusto you've got there. 

Lolowise475 July 24th

Congratulations to Justmiles aka Miles! Also my experience with Sharing Circle has been life changing, life enhancing and sustaining as it has aided me in trying to recover from trauma and PTSD lived experiences during a very hard period and periods of my life. So much support and learning opportunities as well as the opportunity to connect with others virtually.@ASilentObserver

daydreammemories July 24th

Congrats miles, it's truly amazing. Proud of you, and rooting for your further achievements 😊💚

VictoriaLove7 July 24th

@ASilentObserver

Thank you, Obs for writing this!

@JustMiles

Congratulations on being sober for more than 600 days! That's more than a year, Miles!

images-9_1721829917.jpeg