Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Group Support Appreciation Thread!

ASilentObserver May 26th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I am starting this thread specifically to share the appreciation efforts of the chatroom moderators under Group Mod Challenge -III

Here are the reviews we received TODAY!

Bouquet For @Richuyulin - "Richu is always so supportive, friendly, and kind when leading sharing circle, and when modding! They are such a fantastic mod! I always enjoy it when they help me out on my shifts, I appreciate all that they do for the site as a mod and a listener! Thank you for always being there to help me and the other commods out, and thank you for always being on top of everything that is happening on the site! you put so much effort into helping out here, and you are highly appreciated!"

Bouquet For @CommunityModAlex - Alex is a great host and mod in the rooms, they try to keep the room welcoming and supportive for everyone. Also is very fun to engage within a room.

Bouquet For @GoingSafari - Saf is really supportive and engaging in chatrooms. I think they will make a great room supporter if not already 😊❀

Bouquet For @Exulansis00 - Exuu is a very welcoming, inclusive member, always making new people comfortable and trying to engage in supportive chats. I really like their presence during any sessions. Sweet Exuu ❀

Bouquet For @Aikyaa11000 - Aikyaa is a very sporty and friendly face in all rooms, they have a really supportive and lovely presence, especially during any special events. Much love ❀

Bouquet For @Iampapaya - PapaYAYyyy is very cheerful, mischievous as they say haha ...but their mischief is cute too like them, they are really fun to be around with, and are always very appreciative towards everyone. Thank you for being you, Papaya ! ❀

Bouquet For @SpicyHeart - I haven't talked to them personally, but here's an anonymous appreciation, I see them hosting sharing circle sessions, and they do such a great job at it! I also like their friendly presence in the forums. Keep it up, heart! 😊❀

Bouquet #1 For @ZenArashi - Zennn is a great host for sharing circles, and also is a good conversationalist in rooms, they keep rooms friendly for all. ❀

Bouquet #2 For @Youshine - Youshine was very helpful with answering my questions about how to host a group support chat. Youshine also sent me a link to the document form to locate a group support chat script.

Bouquet for @newpenguin - Very thoughtful and noticed my question right away.

Bouquet For @Starmedia - Thanks for being an AMAZING host! Hope to talk to you again!!

Bouquet For @John121 - You're really strong and your willingness towards living a happiness and joyful life is really awesome. I hope you are doing well.

• Thank you all for your wonderful contributions and support as well as being in the community every day to make a difference!
  • Recognize and appreciate the efforts of someone! That someone can be a member, a listener, a room supporter, a fellow chat room moderator, community moderator, etc.
October 16th, 2021

@ASilentObserver , thank you for the tag and for this initiative.

Dear Anonymous person, I wish you're reading this. I am really sorry I am trying hard but not able to guess who is this lovely and kind soul who left me such a beautiful message. I think you were successful in being anonymous lol.

Really, thanks a lot for leaving this message and appreciating me. It definitely means a lot to me. And right now I am in phase where this made me cry haha, cause first someone left me a message, a beautiful and the kindest of appreciation and especially the words got me, thank you so so much for this simple yet meaningful and beautiful message. I hope you're doing okay too, I really do. Sending lots of strength and love. ❀

holdingtohope October 15th, 2021

Oh, wow!!! 😍😍😍 I’m so honored and incredibly grateful for this πŸ’ I appreciate it more than words can tell.

I put my heart ❀️ in every word when I talk to people here and try to support them, walk a bit by their side wherever in their journeys they currently are, during deep talks or lighthearted chats and I am so glad to see that at least some of that love reaches the other side.

And it inspires me to continue my own healing and growth.

Let’s hold on to hope together πŸ’–

ASilentObserver OP November 28th, 2021

11/28/2021

Welcome back, everyone! Please join me to appreciate and congratulate these wonderful members, listeners, room supporters, and chatroom moderators who received some positive reviews for their contributions in the past week!

Here are the reviews we received!

Bouquet @NewPenguin: You are one of the most supportive, kind, empathetic, thoughtful, cheerful, friendly people ever! I like whenever you are in a room, always so supportive of others. You are a listener even on your member account lol, while it is extremely nice of you to support people, I hope you always keep yourself first. Big love, penguin! You're awesome ❀🐧

Bouquet @daveiskool: The way you were so willing to lend compassion and support a fellow member was truly heartwarming to witness ! Youd kindness is not " not noticed " . Thankyou for being so wonderful, dave! Much love to you always . ❀

Bouquet @Iampapaya : You are one of the most cheerful people I've ever come across, you also don't hesitate saying what's in your mind or when something doesn't sit right by you which is a quality I admire alot ! I hope you know that your presence is cherished and anyone who meets you and knows you is lucky ! Love ❀

Bouquet @Wavescurrent7622:You're such a supportive human, Waves ! I saw you supporting a member in the Support Room the other day! You shared your personal experience, supported them and also encouraged them to get help ! You did it all while struggling yourself, and that is honestly super commendable! Thankyou for being so kind, your kindness is *seen* and you are a beautiful being . I hope your struggles end someday soon . ❀

Bouquet @DarkGalaxy55555: Very supportive, friendly, engaging and kind user of the community ! People like you strengthen my belief in humanity ! Thanks for your compassion towards others , it is radiant ❀

Bouquet @WaterUnicorn: Life is being unfair to you but your resilience is inspiring! You make an impact in this world even if you dont know , so keep going and keep doing what you can to trudge through life ! Someday will be a whole lot better ❀

Bouquet @Ferventflame: Flame ,you're deserving of all things nice this world has to offer ! Please always keep reminding yourself of this ! Things are hard, yes they will be but you've managed it all thus far and you will be able to do it again and again ! You are strong, you are resourceful and you deserve all the love and care you give others too ! Keep believing in yourself, if it helps anyway ,know that I believe in you always ~ know that someone out here is impacted by your presence and thinks you're a wonderful person to be around , and someone who believes in *you* ❀

• Thank you all for your wonderful contributions and support as well as being in the community every day to make a difference!
  • Recognize and appreciate the efforts of someone! That someone can be a member, a listener, a room supporter, a fellow chat room moderator, community moderator, etc.
  • Texts in blue are hyperlinked and clickable!
ferventflame November 29th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Thank you dear anonymous person <3 It really means a lot, I don't how I impacted you, but I do wish you the best, hopefully they reach you and your dreams come true. Thank you so much for taking time out and writing this message. If only I could express through words how much it helped me last night when I read them.

Lots of love for you

<3

WaterUnicorn December 4th, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and inspiring message. I’m not done yet and and still fighting! Until that day comes you spoke of, I’m just going to keep radiating and shining.