Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sharing Circle Leaderboard

Lou73 Wednesday
🍂 The leaves are falling, the season is changing and it's time for our monthly leaderboard! 🍁
  Thank you so much to all our amazing hosts that have volunteered their time to facilitate the smooth running of the room and have offered support and encouragement to everyone.
This month we have hosted 28 sessions! 🤗

⭐️Congratulations to all these hosts that will be awarded 100 cheers per session as a thank you! ⭐️

image_1727869962.png

Assigned hosts: @CreativeKombucha @Lou73 @Marseille @ShadowFaerie @wind885
On-spot hosts: @CalmRosebud @daydreammemories @disneywoman @fruityPond7887 @Heartsandrosesandpaws @innateJoy9602 @InsightfulPhoenix @kindhug676 @michael205 @MindfulJourney22 @selfconfidentHickory2238 @soothinggrace83 @TheGeraldExperience03 @ASilentObserver

If you're interested in becoming an assigned host, you can fill out the application form HERE 

If you host a session and want to be included in our leaderboard, make sure you fill out the host log! Please note to fill out 1 log per hour and to promote self-care we will be awarding cheers up to 25 sessions per month. 

InsightfulPhoenix Wednesday

I apologize for not hosting as much, with my wedding coming up here in the next 10 days everythings gotten hectic. it will be normal afterwards 🫶🏽 @lou73

Lou73 OP Wednesday

@InsightfulPhoenix

No worries Phoenix, sounds like a busy time!! 💍

@InsightfulPhoenix Awwww, you're getting married. Congratulations! <3 Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love! 

Thank you so much 😊, we are beyond excited!

@yourcaringconfidant

ShadowFaerie Wednesday

❤️ Congratulations! 💍 Wishing you the most wonderful wedding and a happy amazing life together moving forward 💐❤️

❤️🧚‍♀️

Thank you @shadowfaerie, i appreciate this! ð¥¹

daydreammemories Wednesday

congratulations everyone, well done :)

Lou73 OP 3 days ago

@daydreammemories

juniper-cat.gif

SolitaryBird Wednesday

Congratulations to you all! Your work is greatly appreciated!

thumbs-up-wink.gif

Lou73 OP 2 days ago

@SolitaryBird

thumbs-up-double-thumbs-up.gif

Disneywoman 3 days ago

In Dec/ January I can try to host more.  I'm going on a trip on Saturday the 12th and I wouldn't be back until the 26th.   And in Nov I'm going to be trying to write a novel.  

Lou73 OP 2 days ago

@Disneywoman

Sure thing Disney, drop me a message when you are ready 😊