Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

April Sharing Circle Host Spotlight

Anna May 11th, 2021

Hello everyone,

Please join me in giving a massive thank you to all of our assigned and on-spot Sharing Circle and Small Steps to Healthy Habits hosts for all of their hard work over the month of April. You're awesome and we appreciate you!

VDj_LpuVfTLJpzjtqGORoAB7asi1vCdAIqZxvm9BjSdV_RvryM3_PH7Z-6sfv_j_cK1987ntHaFqkPizfVuIhYvXLTsht6mVkXhctG6On2vZH8G2CbSEM0zwOePd8dakIfGzIdbt

If you can't see the image above, please click HERE.

Reminder: To ensure the proper distributions of cheers for the amount of sessions that you host, we are asking that you fill out the host log consistently. When filling out the host log, please ensure that your username is spelt correctly, so we can accurately assign your cheers.

Tagging our lovely April hosts: @AncoraImparo, @Asdari @bountifulreeds24 @bubbleBalsam6602 @BuzzingHoneyBee @CalmRosebud @ContainedChaos @courageousheart96 @creativeSoul5974 @DonaldDraper @Girly2017 @GoingSafari @iampapaya @lavalavau @listnerlex @OptimisticFlute57 @pioneeringpark9589 @sallymae3459 @shiningRainbows65 @sleepingGrapefruit @SolaceCares @TealSpring5935 @UnbotheredSwan @DreamTouch @ForestFern12 @musicalHarmony @PatienceImpatiens @perhapssomeone @pvroom @Solitary3102 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amazingNutella24 @Kiwii7 @Whisperwillow2020 @WintersCuteFox @Empath42 @Bu123 @CozySlippers @InquireWithin @jovialButterfly6752 @Tiahuaer @Gozzil @Lou73 @calmMango9611 @Youshine @Noah88 @richuyulin

- The Sharing Circle Team

GoingSafari May 11th, 2021

@richuyulin well deserved top spot!! Contributing so much. Triple cheers for them

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 11th, 2021

@GoingSafari

Agreed, Saf !! 👍🏻

@richuyulin , yayyyy Linnnn!! ❤

May 11th, 2021

@GoingSafari

May 11th, 2021

@GoingSafari and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much!

InquireWithin May 11th, 2021

@GoingSafari

Saf, calling it right, as always :)

May 11th, 2021

@AnnaTess

Thank you and great work everyone ⚘ The sharing circles is an important part in this community for many members❤

//Harmony🎶

May 11th, 2021

Thank you for tagging me in this @AnnaTess. Well done to all the hosts!

Gozzil May 11th, 2021

Thank you to all our fantastic hosts. Keep up the good work!

PatienceImpatiens May 12th, 2021

@AnnaTess--- it was a nice and awesome surprise and totally unexpected to be recognized for hosting -- it's a good reminder to me to log the hours since that's been kind of random for me -- lol. And, I see many of my friends here on this list, so good to see all of you here friends!!!!!

Cozyslippers May 24th, 2021

This is beautiful 😍 thank you ☺️ I’m so glad to be apart of this community. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe ❤️