Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Group Support Guidelines Refresher Quiz - Part V

ASilentObserver January 18th

Welcome again to the Group Support Guidelines Refresher Quiz- Part V!

Thank you to everyone who attempted previous quizzes so far. I am glad to notice that most of us are aware of the group chat rules. If anyone hasn't attempted it yet, I would invite you to give it a try and let us know.

The goal of these refresher quizzes is to test your knowledge and refresh your memory on the important guidelines of providing support in a group setting. I am sharing the next quiz for our attempt and the guidelines covered in this quiz include: 

• Switching Between Listener & Member Accounts
  • Who can host group support sessions?
  • If you’d like to organize an event, such as a birthday or cupsversary, it must be approved in advance by an Admin, Ambassador or Community Mod. These sessions can run no longer than 30 minutes. If it’s for the adult and teen side and requires two rooms, they are to be hosted separately (not simultaneously). The more notice the better in case there is not a moderator, and one will be needed.
  • Respect Special Sessions

So, please take a moment to test your understanding of group chat! 

• Celebrate your knowledge about group support guidelines by sharing your quiz score here!!
  • Tag your 5 friends to take this quiz and share their scores. And, they will tag any 5 they know! 

Quiz Link

If you haven't tried the previous quizzes yet, try them here! 

1. Refresher Quiz-I
  2. Refresher Quiz- II 
  3. Refresher Quiz-III
  4. Refresher Quiz- IV

@ASilentObserver

Thank youu for the great quiz!

12/12

Inviting some awesome people: @InsightfulPhoenix @lovemymoonflowers @tinywhisper11 @weEarth @PatienceImpatiens 

WeEarth January 18th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

done-and-done-spongebob.gif

SleepyPersonForever January 18th

I love these quizzes. I got 12/12 :)

Heather225 January 18th

@SleepyPersonForever

aayyyy well done!

WeEarth January 18th

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for the quiz. It was really a refresher. 

Scored 12/12

amiablePeace77 January 20th

@ASilentObserver

Thanks for the quiz Obs! Result 12/12

audienta January 21st

@ASilentObserver

12/12 :)