Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Show and Tell: Share Your Favorite Eats and Treats

ASilentObserver May 8th, 2023

Hey everyone!

I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can all share pictures of our favorite food and drinks. I don't know about you, but I appreciate good food, and seeing what others enjoy can be a great source of inspiration.

Personally, I prefer moderately spicy food or not spicy. But I also have a sweet tooth, and I'm always up for trying a new dessert or pastry. I like cookies, cakes, ice-creams, candies, chocolates, etc.

As for drinks, I'll prefer coffee but also occasionally I enjoy chai. Are you a Team Coffee or Team Tea?

But enough about me, I want to hear from all of you! What's your go-to comfort food? What are your favorite foods and drinks? Do you have any pictures to share? I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

And remember, let's keep things friendly and respectful. We all have different tastes, and that's what makes life interesting.

Note: For all who are struggling with eating disorders or body image, please know you are not alone and we are all here with you to listen and support you. We will grow together! Please treat yourself with kindness and gentleness.

looney-tunes-telescope.gif
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 8th, 2023

*subscribes* woo! So fun!πŸ₯³

wtf-so-delicious-yummy.gif

ASilentObserver OP May 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou what is it? sun :O

@ASilentObserver it's a pizza slice smh!πŸ˜‚

My go to comfort and favorite food!πŸ₯°

May 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I think you should have put a TW before posting. It looks like a burnt tongue of a camel who ate a lot of red chillies.

mytwistedsoul May 8th, 2023

@DonaldDraper burnt tongue of a camel? LMAO πŸ˜‚

VaryingCloud May 8th, 2023

@DonaldDraper 😭

SparkyGizmo May 8th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi Don! 😊❀️ Come on now Don, please don't "yuck our yum". 😁 Burnt tongue of camel with red chilies just so happens to be my personal fave, lol 😊 Perhaps Good Day Sunshine is trying to move into sharing this with all of us quite slowly.

Good Day Sunshine, it's okay. A thousand mile journey begins with the first step and I commend you for making yours today. I accept you and your burnt camel tongue with red chilies eating. 😜

(Pizza rocks! )

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❀️ you funny bunch!

@DonaldDraper Gotta give it to your out-of-the-dining-table-thinking skills, Donziee! πŸ₯²

@SparkyGizmo Sparkyyy Sparkkk! 😭 I simply cannot lmaoooo! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ Cries in camel tears smh smh! πŸ˜› (yayy pizzaaaa *high fiveee* πŸ₯°

hi.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It looks like πŸ• pizza πŸ˜‹

calmMango9611 May 8th, 2023

@ASilentObserver pizza.gif

toughCup4675 May 8th, 2023

img-1617_1683553412.jpegimg-1616_1683553423.jpeg

@ASilentObserver

NewYorker11 May 8th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

SUSHI!!!

sushi_1683555742.jpg

@Newyorker11 sushi is comfort food 101!πŸ₯°

NewYorker11 May 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Agreed! Sushi is one of my favorite comfort foods!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 9th, 2023

@NewYorker11 *high fiveeesss*🍣

EzraYourLocalTrans May 8th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

iced coffee and strawberry shortcake screenshot-2023-05-08-at-10-35-39-am_1683556572.pngscreenshot-2023-05-08-at-10-34-31-am_1683556580.pngπŸ’ͺ🏼

@EzraYourLocalTrans I think I just licked that frosting off my screen lol!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lol I make this kinds of shortcakes they taste so good! thats not one that I mad but I make ones that look almost exactly the same.

@EzraYourLocalTrans

Oh wow!😍 Share them when you bake next pretty please hehe!

Alsooo you know? Good at baking is synonymous to being a super-hooman! You're a superhoomannnn yayy! I'm a super nommer! ʚ(q˃ α΅• Λ‚ )ɞ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Haha! Not a lot of baking is required and thats all I know how to do. Maybe not a superhooman but I wish!

Totally will share! :P

@EzraYourLocalTrans

Also I wanted to add thank you with the ED awareness in the first post because I struggle with a terrible ED and its really hard to get through...

Nevanthi18 May 8th, 2023

Favorite food-Steak, chocolate, frozen red Grapes

Favorite Drink-Shamrock Shake from McDonald's, Cheerwine soda (it's a Carolina thing), Cherry Coke

Heather225 May 8th, 2023

images_1683573223.jpeg

images_1683573369.jpeg

with the temperature warming up i am craving berries and light cakey things

Jaeteuk May 8th, 2023

Team Coffee, although I don't mind some Rooibos Tea from time to time.

Any type of Korean Cuisine is my No. 1 comfort food. Sushi will be my second choice. I've developed a tolerance to spicy foods ever since I was introduced to Korean foods. It's kind of weird though, I can't eat Black or White Pepper, because I'm allergic to it, and the type of red chilli found in Chinese soups, that kind of spiciness, I can't tolerate either. But Korean red chilis, I'm okay with.

samgyup.gif

@ASilentObserver

ClassyChicken23 May 8th, 2023

Hey Obs! I love venison hamburgers and fries, with a lot of cheese topped on it. Wonder what everyone else's is

WharfRat May 9th, 2023

What's your go-to comfort food?

Chocolate, because I almost always have some on hand and I like it. I'd go for pizza, but I don't have that sitting around.

What are your favorite foods and drinks?

foods - Pizza, fried chicken, Italian beef sandwiches - I like sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms on my pizza. I like carbs - potatoes, pasta, and bread. drinks - hot chocolate/chocolate milk, Diet Dr. Pepper, tea

Do you have any pictures to share?

No pictures of food, sorry

swanlistens27 May 10th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Hmmmm....

I'll give you a whole meal :3

ο»Ώramen and boba ↓ *sips* hehe and to top it all off, some mint choccy chip ice cream for dessert

ramne_1683680248.jpeg

coffee-boba-recipe-1_1683680394.jpegcoffee-boba-recipe-1_1683680414.jpeg