Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction... Group Support Workshop w/ ComMods Announcement

ASilentObserver September 23rd, 2022

Hello Fellow Room Supporters / Chatroom Moderators, They say learning is a growth opportunity, and we have a special one for you! The Community Moderator Team is introducing an initiative to offer called Group Support Workshop w/ComMods. It will be available for Room Supporters and Chatroom Moderators.

It will be an opportunity for you to meet and learn from other amazing room supporters and moderators in our community in a 60-minute discussion. We will be covering specific topics and skills that help all room supporters and moderators to learn and grow as a team and in return support the group chats better.

These workshop sessions will be scheduled at the start of each week to ensure all room supporters and moderators in different time blocks are able to participate. To accommodate the coverage of all team members, the time and day of the session will vary every week.

Room supporters and moderators can use the Team Dashboard to discuss what they’ve learned from these sessions with each other.

Session Schedule

On Nov 01 (Tuesday) by @CommunityModAaron for the Adult side at 8.00 PM Eastern Time in the Group Support Zone.

On Nov 01 (Tuesday) by @CommunityModAaron for the Teen side at 1.00 PM Eastern Time in the Group Support Zone.

I hope you all have a great time and learning experience attending these workshops. Please let us know in this thread if you will be able to attend the above session.

Please note: For Member Room Supporters, we are working on another workshop idea and will keep you all posted on the progress of it. Thank you for your patience and support. I am grateful to y’all.

_1663937093.9813.jpg

ASilentObserver OP September 23rd, 2022

Tagging most of the team members, please tag or let fellow room supporters and chatroom moderators know, in case I missed someone.

@7CupsCommunity @amiablePeace77 @Amy @AnnaTess @arrow4 @Artalistens @Asher @ASilentBunny @ASilentObserver @azuladragon34 @Bipedhuman666 @bookworm274 @bookworm4 @brilliantTurtle89 @Bubblegumwings1234 @Bubbles2025 @CalmWaves3939 @CaringBrit @caringPanda45 @cheerfulIceCream @CheeryMango @comfortableCat5294 @comfortingmusician08 @comfortingmusician08 @compassionateTree4567 @CosmicMiracle @cristlecares @crystalclearnow @DonaldDraper @ElhamRajabi @EmmaE @EmotionsListener @empathicYosu1506 @endearingTree12 @Erato @EvelyneRose @FrenchMarbles @Fristo @fruityPond7887 @Ginevra962 @Glue @Goalsforlife @GoldenRuleJG @Greenchoice1 @gregariousZebra21 @Happy900 @HavenonEarth @Helper125 @Hercules077 @Here4good74 @HopefulAurorX @HopieRemi @InternalAcceptance @Isentropic @JasmineFlower222 @Jenna @Jili @John07050810 @JujuBears @JuneTrips @JustMeForYou @KateDoskocilova @kenzolena @kindFish9215 @kindLemonade @Kpopcat2020 @LavenderHere @Leafy0 @LilyBlossom21 @ListeningWren012 @Littlestrawberry222 @Lou73 @lucy2 @magicalOcean594 @mamtasha22 @MelodyoftheOcean @MidwesternCalmSeeker @MistyMagic @MyNameIsNicole @NicholasW @Nightskypleasure @Ninziesss @Nova3 @NovaGalaxy @PandaHelp000 @Paprika001 @PhoenixTears5972 @PoliteOcean @PuzichkinCat @RandomAravyre @Rebekah @Reemhelp @richuyulin @River @rrretsuko @RumpleSteeleSkin @Samar27 @ShaunX @Sher217 @shinequeen001 @SilentSerenityy @SirenOfSerenity @SkylarListens @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @StarlitSky4762 @strawberrymilk41419 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SuryanshSingh @Tyedyedbutterfly65 @vivelespatates @WarmLightXO @whatthen @whenitsdarklookforstars @WingedSoul @Wrehn @yourbuddy30 @HopefulBambi

comfortingmusician08 September 27th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I'll be in the middle of a midterm...

HopieRemi September 23rd, 2022

Sounds great @ASilentObserver

@HopieRemi Thank you Hopie, I hope you are able to attend and bring your experiences and insights to share.

@ASilentObserver I will make an attempt however I just looked at my schedule and it looks like that day is blocked out for work.

@HopieRemi

I understand Hopie. It is okay if you are unable to because we are hoping to cover all time blocks in the upcoming weeks, so I hope you could able to attend one of them or as many as you can. But I hope, one day we able to find one or two common times where all of us as a team could meet, discuss and learn together.

@ASilentObserver that sounds like a nice dream and a great goal to aspire to. Will these meets have a transcript to keep track of anything insightful for those who can’t show can read it?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2022

@ASilentObserver Oooh thankyou for taking this suggestion up, Obziee. Looking forward to these workshops. ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Yayy, thank you, Sun. I am glad we are doing this. A big thanks to our commod team for building this up. Way to go!

SirenOfSerenity September 23rd, 2022

@ASilentObserver Sounds like a lovely workshop! Just added to my calendar, can't wait to see my fellow Room Supporters and Mods in attendance 🧁

@SirenOfSerenity Me too! Siren. I believe we have a lot to learn from each other's experiences.

crystalclearnow September 23rd, 2022

A great initiative. These sessions will be a good learning experience and insightful

@crystalclearnow Thank you Crystal. I agree it will bring lot of learning and fun getting to know each other as a team as well.

cristlecares September 23rd, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Wow it sounds sooo cool Obs😄🌻

I'm really excited for it😄 Hope this becomes a big success and hope I'll be able to learn so much more through these sessions🌸🌻

Thank you so much for this😇😄🌸

@cristlecares woohooo, thank you Cristle. I look forward to meeting you all too.

yourbuddy30 September 23rd, 2022

@ASilentObserver I will surely be there!

Helper127 September 23rd, 2022

@ASilentObserver thank you very much. This is a great idea. I doubt I will be able to make that time, but if my work schedule allows, I will try. I will not know until that day, so for now, I am guessing I cannot attend. Thank you for all you do.

HavenonEarth September 23rd, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Interesting! I'll have to double check if that's a normal time for me though, since I'm not from the east coast of the US.

CommunityModKay September 23rd, 2022

Hope to see everyone there! :)

Nova3 September 24th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I really love this idea obs! I will try my best to make it to the teen workshop.

HopefulBambi September 24th, 2022

Love this idea, bookmarked this page so I remember. Can we attend both sessions if we're an ATL, or is it preferred we only attend Adult side?

@ASilentObserver

ASilentObserver OP September 25th, 2022

@HopefulBambi Sure Hope. Having an ATL's insights and thoughts on either side would help a lot to us to learn and get better.

amiablePeace77 September 24th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Thank you! I will try to attend.

NovaGalaxy September 25th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

oooooo this is exciting 😊

CosmicMiracle September 26th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Trying to calculate the time for me, I think I'm ahead 12 hours so this will be 11 pm for me on the 30th :) I'll be there! :D

Thank you for this opportunity to learn and grow :)

CosmicMiracle September 26th, 2022

And thank you @SirenOfSirenity for the help in finding this again! <3 :D

HavenonEarth October 4th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

Feel free to use this site to calculate time zone conversions. 😛

https://rarelycharlie.github.io/7cupstime

You are welcome. 😊

Lou73 September 27th, 2022

This sounds great Obs! Looking forward to it! :)

gentleFox20 September 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I'm so sorry to have missed this! I was hosting something else at the same time sadly. It sounds like a brilliant initiative and I hope there will be more in the future :)

🦊

GoldenNest2727 October 3rd, 2022

Sounds like a great idea. I'll keep my eyes open for updates.

HavenonEarth October 4th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Woo! Looking forward to it.