Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Site update

Astraeuss May 17th, 2023

Hello! I want to start by saying I think the site looks cool now, I really like the more smooth style, however I think group chats are /extremely/ hard to get to. I know personally I don’t often use my path, as well as many of my friends, so I don’t fully understand why that might be at the top yet not group chats. As well I am yet to figure out how to search for listeners or put in a general listener request. I think what I liked a lot about the old design is everything was very straight forward and one or 2 clicks away, I think I would really like if searching for listeners was right on top as well as the group chats as said. Thank you for listening to my little rant ✨

and I don’t really know who to tag so uhhh

@Heather225 and maybe @Gleen

Thank you for stopping by ✨

Astraeuss OP May 17th, 2023

@Astraeuss

also a add on, I have /no/ clue how to find my forums, I only have this one due to me copying the link, that would also be nice if explained, thank youuuu

Nomifordays May 17th, 2023

@Astraeuss

I fully agree. Like me personally I haven't done !y path in months and like I love love love the new layout but it should remove the path and put gc and listener bc it makes it less complicated and my slow brain cant figure out anything barely 😃✨✨

AvyIsKing May 17th, 2023

@Astraeuss

So many issues with the update. Also unlimited scroll back is back so that's fun.

I do have to say, I enjoy the not obnoxiously blue bar when I get a pm or on my L

@Jefferythebunny319

i didn’t even notice it was back until you said so. They came out saying it was unsafe and a glitch, so unless this happens to be a glitch to I’m extremely, extremely, upset this is back.

AvyIsKing May 17th, 2023

@Astraeuss

Same, we all fought so freaking hard to get this taken away and it's so annoying

Like if it's a glitch, not all of us would have it. I'm thinking maybe they just messed up the code? Like used what is supposed to be the current site model, forgetting about that change yk

@Jefferythebunny319

honestly if this is a glitch I’m still upset this glitch should not happen twice as they even acknowledge the unsafe parts of this update. And them allowing this to happen doesn’t look well on them

AvyIsKing May 17th, 2023

@Astraeuss

Agreed.

It's not an annoying little glitch like I dont know, everytime yoy close you get logged out. This is literally compromising the safety of every member on this site

AffyAvo May 18th, 2023

@Astraeuss The chat button next to path allows access to groups, as does the dashboard. The forum button works like the community did before, how did you used to get to the forums?

Astraeuss OP May 18th, 2023

@AffyAvo I got to my old forums through clicking my profile then my forums, then you checked a box, it now doesn’t have that check box feature

AffyAvo May 18th, 2023

@Astraeuss I still have it, just not from my profile, If you use the forum search tool you can search via your own threads or via subscribed threads. Hopefully that helps!

I think it's the same amount of clicking, but the order is slightly different.

@AffyAvo

i can’t get to the search it brings me straight to popular ones with no check box’s only the search. i unfortunately don’t know the names of my forums :’)

AffyAvo May 19th, 2023

@Astraeuss You don't need to type anything.

Astraeuss OP May 19th, 2023

@AffyAvo what I’ve been doing is going to the people then scrolling all the way down to type something in then once there there is like a check box that says my forums, so then I get rid of the text and search by just that, but it used to just take me to that page through my forums, idk if I’m just missing something though

Also another thing I noticed is when you click a forum notification it isn’t brining me to the message and instead I need to search for it

AvyIsKing May 19th, 2023

@Astraeuss

forum search just doesnt work for me period.

i was looking for my poetry thread because scrolling through my threads takes awhile cause i have a good handful. so i search 'poetry' and got nothing. 'poetry by jeffery' nothing. 'tw poetry by jeffery' nada.

its a little frustrating.

and forget it if i need to reply to someone else's forum. either they post or they send me a link because im subscribed to at least 60 forums (i did academy lmao so there are sooooo many)