Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Congratulations to me.

Regmo June 10th

I'm happy to announce that June 9th is my 7 year anniversary of being on 7 cups. 

@Regmo

Aw wow 7 years on 7 cups. Super proud of youuu for showing up for yourself and trying to provide yourself with the care and compassion you needed and deserve, Reg. You're a cherished presence here. Happy Cupversary!💗

Alsoo yaya, you're a June-buddy, my 4th Cupversary is on the 14th this month hehe. 

Regmo OP June 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you Sun, you are very kind. 

MellowMusic June 10th

@Regmo

Congratulations Regmo!!

I've only been here for a month now but I love this community and hope to stick around for many years to come just like you! 💙

Regmo OP June 10th

@MellowMusic Thank you Mellow. 

ASilentObserver June 12th

@Regmo woah! 7 years. Happy 7th Regmo and thank you for your presence in the community and group chats. It is always so good to see you in the group chats. Keep taking your small steps and know your steps are counting. Thank you for being with us. 

Would you like to reflect and share your experiences in the 7cups journey and what are you grateful for with us? 

way-to-go-emoji.gif

Regmo OP June 12th

@ASilentObserver I'm extremely thankful for my experience with 7 cups. I used to be normal and have a full time job but my life was harmed by tragedy. The support I've gotten here has absolutely life saving. I realized how much people need encouragement and how important it is to celebrate small victories. I've become friends with people I would never be friends with in real life because of demographic barriers. 7 cups will always have a special place in my heart. 

akunknown June 12th

@Regmo

Wow! Congratulations! And happy 7th anniversary to your time here at 7 Cups. 

Regmo OP June 12th

@akunknown Thank you unknown you are very kind. 

CommunityModWillow June 13th

@Regmo

Congrats

Regmo OP June 13th

@CommunityModWillow Thanks Willow. 🙂🙂🙂

Heather225 June 13th

@Regmo

aayyyyy 7! the magic number! congrats!

Regmo OP June 14th

@Heather225 Thank you Heather. You are very kind. 

MistyMagic June 14th

@Regmo congratulations,  I missed this earlier this week. It is my 7th year too!

celebrating.gif

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Regmo OP June 14th

@MistyMagic Thank you Misty. 

purpleTree4652 July 20th

@Regmo

Congrats, Reg!

Regmo OP July 21st

@purpleTree4652 Thank you Tree.