Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weekly Group Support Letter- Week of Feb 03

ASilentObserver February 3rd, 2020

Hello, 7Cuppers,

I hope you are all doing well.

As you might know, we started a weekly group support open letter to share what group support team is doing and what we are planning to do.

Before we move forward with our updates, I like to share that we hosted 140 discussions for member support rooms last week. I am grateful to every host, support team, and member. You all did it. Good work!!

If you missed attending these discussions and are interested in joining, please check the discussion calender.

Lets check out the key updates!!

enlightened As you all know we made some changes in the past couple of months and many of these changes are on trial run. It is time to pause and reflect on how we are doing with these trials and what we could do to make it better for everyone.

So, I request you to share your thoughts by submitting this feedback form. If you have thoughts for more than one trial, you will need to fill for each trial separately.

enlightened To help our listeners to do better, we shared a few steps to grow as a listener here. It will help them to grow as a listener and provide active and better support to our community.

enlightened If you are a listener and like participating and supporting in chat rooms. And, if you want to extend your support in this area of the community, we brought up a few leadership opportunities for you. Check it out here and see if you fit for any role! We will be grateful for your support. (It is a listener only link so if you have a member account, you wouldn't be able to view it. )

If you are a member who wants to extend support, then this is your leadership role. Check it and apply it.

enlightenedThank you, everyone, who joined me in the Weekly Group Support Chat as on 02/02/2020. As per our chats, we will be working on bringing back Mix n' Match Discussions for our community. It will be our collaborative approach to host and participate in discussions on various topics like Bipolar, Trauma, Healthy Living, Self-Harm, etc.

enlightenedGroup Support Mentor Leaders @BrilliantTurtle89 and @KindSoul10 are not well and @WendyBird15 is a bit busy in real life. We are a bit behind in processing applications, grading training responses and scheduling training. We will be picking up the slack and process them soon. Send some positive vibes and healing energy to our leaders so they feel better soon.

enlightenedHigh Fives to Stars of the Week! ★ Week of Feb 03★

While we doing all work to better your experience, I request you all to stay together and support each other as much as you can. Please keep your rooms engaged and supportive for everyone and do not allow anyone to spread rumors or cause chaos in the rooms.

I hope you will all hang in with us while we work to improve. Please send feedback about any specific experience whether they are related to the Group Support, Forums, Community or anything in between. You can send feedback here! Thank you for your patience!!

Here is the weekly community moderator schedule. It also shows the schedule for the rotational rooms under One Room/ 24 Hours Trial.

For more Group Support Updates, check and bookmark this thread!!

ASilentObserver OP February 3rd, 2020

@GlenM @Heather225 @Hope @KindSoul10 @WendyBird15 @BrilliantTurtle89

friendlySea8328 February 3rd, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Hi Obs

Thanks for keeping us updated on group support and asking for the communities feedback.

Some of the links, are going to an 'item removed' page. Have these pages been moved somewhere else during forum re-organisation, or have they been removed?

Hope you all have a great day and thanks again

ASilentObserver OP February 3rd, 2020

@friendlySea8328 Hey Sea, you cannot access some links as they are Listeners Only pages. I will add the note in front of it. Thank you for pointing it out <3 Grateful for the help

stressBear February 4th, 2020

@ASilentObserver In that case, "Item removed" is the wrong message. It's confusing. There's a perfectly good HTML status code, "403 Forbidden", that would be more appropriate.

CalmWhisper22 February 4th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

I tried on my listener account to access a link above and it didn't work when I copied and pasted the link.

Sealiously February 3rd, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for keeping everyone in the loop!

Definitely looking forward to seeing some Mix n' Match discussions happening again 😃

@BrilliantTurtle89 and @KindSoul10 , throwing some magic healing dust your way! Hope you both feel better soon. ❤️

lavenderpeach1107 February 4th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Thank you for the information heart