Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Group Support Mentor- vivelespatates

ASilentObserver July 26th

Happy Friday all, 

I am excited to introduce our newest Group Support Mentor - @vivelespatates

Vive will be helping me oversee the Community Calendar and ensure we are taking all steps to keep the calendar organized, list the group discussions, and approve the discussion submissions on time. Also, mentor and guide the discussion leaders to ensure they utilize the community calendar and resources effectively. 

Vive is passionate and committed to creating a supportive and learning environment in the group chats and the community calendar is the feature that informs various group discussions happening in the community. Thank you Vive for all you did and will be doing for the Group Support Chats. I am grateful to you and it is an honor to work again with you to serve our community. 

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Vive for their newest role and adventure.

rugby-yay.gif

Did you visit the Group Support Chats today? Click here to join! 

daydreammemories July 26th

Congratulations @vivelespatates 💚 You'll do great and be an awesome fit for the role! 

Tinywhisper11 July 26th

@ASilentObserver yaaaay! Vive ❤❤❤ well done and thankyou ❤

mika-noah.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 26th

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for this announcement, Obs! 🐘 

Congratulations, Vive! 🎉(..◜ᴗ◝..)

images-8_1721993288.jpeg

SparkyGizmo July 26th

@ASilentObserver

@vivelespatates

Congrats Vive! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

HopieRemi July 27th

@ASilentObserver

Congrats twinny! @vivelespatates

calmMango9611 July 27th

@ASilentObserver Thanks for the update. I wish the new Group Support Mentor, well in their new role.

TU100OT July 27th

@ASilentObserver

Hey Observer, thank you for the update, colorful post :) and congratulations @vivelespatates for the new role :D wish you more fun times ahead :D

Jenna July 29th

@vivelespatates

confetti-party.gif

Heather225 July 29th

@ASilentObserver

congrats vive! thanks for your selfless service here and throughout the years!!