Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Group Mod Meeting

ASilentObserver January 24th, 2020

NOTE - My apologies for missing the mod meeting yesterday as I totally forgot it is on Wednesday. I was thinking it is on Thursday. Sorry for the confusion. We will have a meeting today Jan 30 at the same time for both sides!

Hello, 7 Cups Moderators Team,

I hope you are doing well.

The mod meetings have been paused for a while now and we are resuming it from the next week.

Our meetings will be on January 29, 2020, at Group Mod Zone

• Adults at 1 pm ET
  • Teens at 2 pm ET

Meeting Agenda

• Week's High/ Lows- What is going good for you? What do you need support on?
  • What is one thing I could do to better support you in your role?
  • Active Moderation and Engagement
  • Another topic- reply with a topic you would like to discuss

I am all excited to meet you all next week.

Thank you for all the great efforts you put into moderation and engagement every day. Let's learn and grow together!!

Happy weekend!!

Moderators Tag list- @Heather225 @ASilentObserver @AddictedTealover98 @Amy @AriannaPink @BlindGrapefruit @CaringBrit @Emirson2018 @Emmur @GrahZeymahzin @Gyda @Isentropic @Karrot @KatRebane @MistyMagic @MrsAshleyMarie @PenguinPower31 @Peter1447 @RicochetJaguar @River @RumpleSteeleSkin @Sibafo @Tazzie @Tyedyedbutterfly65 @UnderTheTableAndDreaming @VeganViv @VickyP @WeedyGarden @WendyBird15 @amiablePeace77 @azuladragon34 @brilliantTurtle89 @caringPanda45 @crystalclearnow @delightfulUnicorn38 @gentleSun78 @kindSoul10 @lavenderpeach1107 @onedirection1213 @pamharley003 @rebecca947 @saranova @soulsings @tranquilbear14 @vivelespatates @zaatarHoney

Karrot January 24th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Thank you for letting us know will try to be there

lavenderpeach1107 January 24th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Great! Thank you for letting us know. I will be there.

AddictedTealover98 January 24th, 2020

Thanks for the headsup! Will try to be there

You can't buy Happiness but you can buy Tea, and that's kind of the same thing.

zaatarHoney January 24th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Locking this into my schedule now!! Thanks Obbsy! ^—^

MistyMagic January 24th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

I have set an alarm for this, thanks Obs!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Tyedyedbutterfly65 January 24th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Thanks so much Obs!! I will be there unless something comes up ...

rebecca947 January 24th, 2020

Thanks for setting it up again! Unfortunately I can't make it, but hope for a summary or transcript? Thanks ❤️

AriannaPink January 25th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

I

crystalclearnow January 25th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Will be there.

amiablePeace77 January 26th, 2020

thanks for the information, I will try to be there.

zaatarHoney January 31st, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Hey, we missed you on Wednesday! ♡ Glad youre okay! ^—^

Sorry I missed the new meeting— I was at the doctors all day yesterday. ): Will there an update on what it was about?

lavenderpeach1107 January 31st, 2020

@ASilentObserver I didn't see that you had rescheduled the meeting for today. Will there be a transcript of what we missed?

ASilentObserver OP February 1st, 2020

@lavenderpeach1107 it didnt happen peach!

lavenderpeach1107 February 1st, 2020

@ASilentObserver Okay good! I'm glad I didn't miss anything! I will be at the next meeting!

ASilentObserver OP February 5th, 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

The mod meetings have been paused for a while now and we are resuming it from the next week.

Our meetings will be on February 6, 2020, Thursday, at Group Mod Zone

-- Adults at 1 pm ET

-- Teens at 2 pm ET

Meeting Agenda

Week's High/ Lows- What is going good for you? What do you need support on?

Mix n' Match Discussions

Quick coverage of the last week agenda

Another topic- reply with a topic you would like to discuss

I hope to see you all there.

Thank you for the good work.

Moderators Tag list- @ASilentObserver @AddictedTealover98 @Amy @AriannaPink @BlindGrapefruit @CaringBrit @Emirson2018 @Emmur @GrahZeymahzin @Gyda @Isentropic @Karrot @KatRebane @MistyMagic @MrsAshleyMarie @PenguinPower31 @Peter1447 @RicochetJaguar @River @RumpleSteeleSkin @Sibafo @Tazzie @Tyedyedbutterfly65 @UnderTheTableAndDreaming @VeganViv @VickyP @WeedyGarden @WendyBird15 @amiablePeace77 @azuladragon34 @brilliantTurtle89 @caringPanda45 @crystalclearnow @delightfulUnicorn38 @gentleSun78 @kindSoul10 @lavenderpeach1107 @onedirection1213 @pamharley003 @rebecca947 @saranova @soulsings @tranquilbear14 @vivelespatates @zaatarHoney

AriannaPink February 5th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

I

lavenderpeach1107 February 5th, 2020

@ASilentObserver I will be there my friend!

rebecca947 February 5th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Can't be there but will a transcript or summary be made by any chance? I'd love to see what was talked about and the ways moving forward.

Tyedyedbutterfly65 February 5th, 2020

I am hoping to be there ... Thanks Obs !!

AddictedTealover98 February 5th, 2020

I'll try to be there!

The key to life is positiviTEA. "Where there's tea, there's hope."~Arthur Wing Pinero

AffyAvo February 5th, 2020

These are great!

Can we get an update to the Group Support Chat Room Emergency form too? Some of the options do not work (ie. someone is triggering others due to a medical crisis where they shouldn't even be here, there is no option). Also the room list there is a bit of a mess, the 2 main rooms aren't listed and Thinking Space is right at the top. I think having the 2 main rooms follow by an alphabetical list might make more sense.

ASilentObserver OP February 13th, 2020

Hello everyone,

This is the reminder for our weekly mod meeting today, February 13, 2020, Thursday, at Group Mod Zone

-- Adults at 1 pm ET

-- Teens at 2 pm ET

Meeting Agenda

-- Week's High/ Lows

-- Mix n' Match Discussions - Need help!!

-- Engagement as a participant

-- Another topic- reply with a topic you would like to discuss

See you at the meeting!!

Moderators Tag list- @ASilentObserver @AddictedTealover98 @Amy @AriannaPink @BlindGrapefruit @CaringBrit @Emirson2018 @Emmur @GrahZeymahzin @Gyda @Isentropic @Karrot @KatRebane @MistyMagic @MrsAshleyMarie @PenguinPower31 @Peter1447 @RicochetJaguar @River @RumpleSteeleSkin @Sibafo @Tazzie @Tyedyedbutterfly65 @UnderTheTableAndDreaming @VeganViv @VickyP @WeedyGarden @WendyBird15 @amiablePeace77 @azuladragon34 @brilliantTurtle89 @caringPanda45 @crystalclearnow @delightfulUnicorn38 @gentleSun78 @kindSoul10 @lavenderpeach1107 @onedirection1213 @pamharley003 @rebecca947 @saranova @soulsings @tranquilbear14 @vivelespatates @zaatarHoney

lavenderpeach1107 February 13th, 2020

@ASilentObserver I will be there! Would you like me to take notes again?!

Karrot February 13th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Thank you for the reminder I will try to be there

pamharley003 February 13th, 2020

will try to make it to either one busy at work this week. If notes are taken can someone kindly send me them in a PM