Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New forum supporter Introduction and community check in

Clarezg October 20th, 2023

Hello All,
My user is Clarezg you guys can call me Clare. I'm a verified listener on 7 cups. I'm so excited to join this community as a forum supporter, be there for the Grief community, learn, and grow.

How is everyone doing today?

Tinywhisper11 October 21st, 2023

@Clarezg hi clare thankyou for taking on this role ❤❤gives you a giant tiny hug

GentleCalmness October 21st, 2023

@Clarezg

Thank you very much, Clare, for joining this community as a forum supporter!

That means you will devote time to supporting people going through grief, and this is very noble of you. We appreciate it very much! 

Answering your question, I am exhausted after a tough week, but TG is Friday! 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 21st, 2023

@Clarezg

Way to go, Clare! I hope you have a great experience in this new role!🥳

VintageDougers October 21st, 2023

Thank you Clare! I'm feeling good today, just woke up and going to get ready and head to the gym.

CATastrophizing October 24th, 2023

Hey everyone

today had been a tearful day two weeks since I lost my Aunt. Crying a lot, not sure where to look for help. Just a hard time. Wish I wasnt alone.

Mya000 November 9th, 2023

@Clarezg Hello Clare! Welcome to the Grief and Loss Community! Thank you for joining as a forum supporter. Your commitment to being there for the community and your enthusiasm for learning and growth are truly appreciated 💞

welcome-pooh.gif

mish3l November 10th, 2023

@Clarezg hello Clare and welcome! Thank you for joining our supporters <3 I'm always glad when the 7Cups community is growing <3

How am I am - today not so well but in general I'm managing. Today I'm having one of my periodic depression/grief episodes. Thanks for asking and caring <3

LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Clarezg

welcome, clare! 💕 we are so so glad to have you here as a forum supporter 💜 thank you so much for spreading so much kindness around 💖 and taking the time to support our community 🥰 you are so so appreciated :'3 

amiableBunny4016 November 10th, 2023

@Clarezg

Hi there Clare! Welcome and I am so glad to hear you have joined Grief and Loss! Congratulations on your role. Thank you for all your hard work and commitment and I can't wait to keep exploring and learning together ahead in this journey!  <3

I am alright thank you for checking in! hope your doing well!

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant November 10th, 2023

@Clarezg Hi Clare. Pardon me for the late reply. I'm Desiree and just wanted to give you a big welcome. The Grief & Loss team is so happy to have you as an amazing forum supporter. Thank you for being here to offer support to members. I hope you are finding your role one that you find fulfilling and that you know you are doing a great job. See ya around!

20231110-182004-0000_1699658600.png

Kristynsmama November 11th, 2023

@Clarezg

931a2f59-c469-41ba-90db-f2704fbe8572_1699676116.pngWelcome to the Team!  I am also a new forum supporter for the grief and loss community!

As Always,

Kristy