Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My thoughts about my dad

countrygirl9988 August 5th

Dad I am so thankful for all memories we shared together I only wish you were here to make more the loss of my father will alway be sting but not everything that do is In honor of him and celebrate his life dad you guide hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever you may not be with me anymore but my love for you will never die I miss you dad and taught me everything about life you taught to love taught me to walk and to talk to ride my bike to drive car you taught to work hard in life taught me love my family and take care of my family you taught to love and you were my first love before met my soul mate been with him 13 half years you and mom taught me real love is and do anything have you back in my life I love you big man I love you pops I  miss you pops everyday you are in my heart forever 

JerryYao August 11th

@countrygirl9988 Sorry to hear the bad news. Yet it is important to move on. I am sure that your dad would not want you to live the rest of your life in endless memories. Hope you have a nice day.

countrygirl9988 OP August 11th

@JerryYao thanks one day move on but you have understand that these is my dad I know him 40 years being grief for rest of my life 

Tinywhisper11 August 11th

@countrygirl9988 I'm glad you have so many nice memories, and so much love for him ❤he was clearly a huge role model to you and your family ❤ I'm sorry that you lost him😥 no one can ever prepare us for the death of a loved one🙁 that was a beautiful heartfelt message, I'm sure he's extremely proud of you, and watching over you from heaven ❤ gives you a giant hug ❤❤ and sends lots of love your way ❤❤❤

countrygirl9988 OP August 11th

@Tinywhisper11 thanks I love my dad so much and I miss him so much and I know he proud me and my family his legacy and his memories live on throught me and my family 4ever