Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do yall do in your free time?

ashtonswink47 October 14th, 2022

What do yall do when you are free to do anything you want? I personally play video games and make youtube videos. I also hang out with my friends.

Optimisticempath October 14th, 2022

@ashtonswink47 that's nice! What kind of videos do you make? :D

ashtonswink47 OP October 16th, 2022

Just Gaming videos lol

L1ly0ftheValley October 14th, 2022

Watch movies, play video games, do Bible studies, and I also like to go outside and spend time with nature.

ZIGARUNIE October 14th, 2022

I crochet, sketch, color, read and walk

XxAzuraCafexX October 14th, 2022

Sometimes I just exist in introvert lol

Most of the time however I watch anime, play video games, watch TV, cook, clean, play pokemon go. Just go around with my day :3

comfortableNight4463 October 15th, 2022

@ashtonswink47 I usually read a book, and maybe go for a walk if the weather's good.

sunnyWriting4806 October 15th, 2022

@ashtonswink47

I've honestly started picking up the habit of reading books, especially thought provoking ones that get my mind going!

placidTree3403 November 17th, 2022

What's your most recent book your reading? πŸ“– πŸ“• πŸ“˜ πŸ“— πŸ““ πŸ“š

seashell145 October 15th, 2022

@ashtonswink47

Nice to hear that you play video games, make youtube videos and hangout with your friends!

I guess I get lonely in my free time, so I play tetris or journal sometimes but mostly watch youtube and stalk people, want to change the stalking part.

[Deleted a post asking for information that would fall under sharing personal/off-site contacts, guidelines here -- @theriverissinging]

LLils October 16th, 2022

well,,, it is the desire to do something. I have so many things, but I don't feel like anything. I only pick something I can easily incorporate into my system.

thank you for the post

Overthinker13579TU October 21st, 2022

@ashtonswink47

Write poetry, prose, quotes or thoughts

KatieTheWingedOne October 29th, 2022

@ashtonswink47 oo, it's been fun to read through what everyone does:0

I usually read a lot and love watching tv, though unfortunately most my free time now us taken up with revision and applying to University:/

Overthinker13579TU November 7th, 2022

@ashtonswink47

the web designing course on udemy (also w3schools and youtube and other sites web desinging related for more info), dis cord, 7cups, check linkedin, check my emails, I play a game called seekers notes hidden mystery, I play solitaire, If the power supply is out, I play that game that comes on your browser - the dragon climbing on top of the plants or birds on the way, I check face book, sometimes I read books - although I don't have the attention span for it, watch movies or series on netflix or prime video or any ott platforms, at times I have popcorn and street food, or I just talk to my parents or someone online, sometimes I check *** gram or the website viewbug. I write poetry, prose, quotes and thoughts whenever, any, come to mind. I listen to afro music or just music in general. I daydream. photography - of me and nature and dogs and cats and of any sightings - greenery, sceenery. scribble art. I watch dance videos, sometimes dance it out and post on in sta. I watch stand up comedy or just funny videos. I pop bubble wrap if I get any. I excercise. I go out and meet people, but rarely.

squichbean November 7th, 2022

@ashtonswink47 tbh mostly just sit in my room and listen to music

not much motivation to do anything

huanna November 16th, 2022

The most common and usual way to spend my free time is to watch a movie or favorite TV show. We've also done a renovation in our appartment recently, so I like to browse Pinterest to see the ideas how to decorate it nicely. I've even contacted https://seventh-avenue.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html to order some decorations for holidays. I'd already like to have a Christmass atmosphere at home.

georgiagalaxy November 16th, 2022

@ashtonswink47 I do those exact same things too 😊 unfortunately video games aren't supported where I live at the moment, but when I have my own place.... >:) finally, freedom and peace

lovelylight13 November 17th, 2022

@ashtonswink47 hmm...i mostly sketch also i love dancing and am good at it and i also looove singing but sound like a dying rat but still...i try *shrug*