Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🌟Embracing Positivity and Gratitude: Celebrating Our 7 Cups Community 🌟

IzumiMizuki July 2nd

Hello everyone,

Today, let's take a moment to celebrate positivity and gratitude within our 7 Cups community. Each of you brings a unique light and perspective that enriches our conversations and supports one another through difficult times. Here are a few things I'm grateful for:

1. Supportive Conversations: Every conversation I have here reminds me of the power of empathy and listening. Thank you all for trusting me with your stories and allowing me to be a part of your journey.

2. Strength in Vulnerability: Sharing our struggles takes courage, and witnessing that vulnerability in this community inspires me daily. Your openness fosters a safe space where healing can truly begin.

3. Growth and Resilience: Many of you are facing challenges with incredible strength and resilience. Your determination to overcome obstacles is truly commendable and motivates me to keep pushing forward in my own journey.

Let's continue to spread positivity and support each other as we navigate life's ups and downs. Feel free to share what you're grateful for or any positive experiences you've had here. Together, we create a community where kindness and understanding thrive.

With gratitude,
Izumi

Thanks for this! I have always struggled with gratitude and have made several attempts at gratitude journaling but I never really thought about being grateful for intangible things. It makes so much sense now! Thanks 👍🏽

IzumiMizuki OP July 3rd

@selfdisciplinedPenny281 You're welcome! I'm glad you found it helpful. It's amazing how recognizing and appreciating the intangible things can deepen our sense of gratitude. Keep exploring different ways to practice gratitude, and you'll find what works best for you. If you ever want to share or need support, feel free to reach out. Keep up the great work! 🤗

daydreammemories July 4th

@IzumiMizuki

Great post with awesome points, we're lucky to have you here💚✨

IzumiMizuki OP July 4th

@daydreammemories Thank you so much for your kind words!

aquaDime3032 July 5th

@IzumiMizuki

Thank you Izumi for your words of strength and motivation. Being able to come to 7 cup to share my worries, listening to others and be part of this beautiful and important community is essential part of me now. I notice that i am not just getting stronger, but that I am growing in knowledge. I feel that I got better in how to deal with difficult situations instead of falling in despair; in be aware that I cannot control the actions and reactions from others, but to keep my perspective; in think how to communicate what I feel and of being listening. I am still a work in progress and I am very grateful to be here and have the opportunity to part of this community. Thank you all.

IzumiMizuki OP July 7th

@aquaDime3032
That's wonderful to hear! It sounds like you're making significant strides in your journey of self-growth and resilience. Recognizing that you can't control others but can manage your own perspective is a powerful realization. It's great that you're finding strength and motivation within this community. Your progress in handling difficult situations and communicating your feelings shows your dedication to personal development. Remember, growth is a continuous process, and it's okay to take it one step at a time. Thank you for sharing your journey and being a valuable part of this community!