Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

positive thinking inhancing

Avery6103275 September 19th, 2023

what are the acts that help you build better mental health?🤔

Mya000 September 20th, 2023

@Avery6103275 Hello, building better mental health is a personal journey, and there are several acts that have helped me along the way. Daily gratitude practice has been transformative, shifting my focus to positive aspects of life. Regular exercise keeps me physically and mentally fit, thanks to the mood-boosting effects of endorphins. Mindfulness meditation grounds me in the present, reducing anxiety and enhancing overall well-being. Maintaining social connections with friends and loved ones provides crucial support and a sense of belonging. Lastly, seeking professional help when needed has been instrumental in my mental health journey. Your path to better mental health may differ, so it's essential to discover what works best for you. Have a nice day! 😊

Avery6103275 OP September 22nd, 2023

@Mya000

thanks a lot for the very informative comment Mya000💚

I personally heard a lot about Mindfulness meditation myself too , but I have no clue where or how to start , I would be so grateful if you could provide any source🙏

Thanks a lot in all cases

I wish you an amazing day✨

Mya000 September 25th, 2023

@Avery6103275 You are most welcome! Starting with mindfulness meditation can be quite simple. While I don't have one particular source to share, here are a few easy exercises to begin with:

— Sit or lay down comfortably and focus on your breath for a few moments, observing how it feels without trying to change it.

— Alternatively, you can do a similar exercise by focusing on your senses, paying attention to what you can see, hear, smell, taste and touch.

— There are many guided meditations available for free on YouTube. I recommend starting with short ones, around 5 to 10 minutes, to begin with.

I hope these exercises help you get started. If you have any more questions or need further guidance, feel free to ask. Wishing you a wonderful day! 💚

AnonymousFF07 September 20th, 2023

@Avery6103275,

For me working out and taking care of my body always helps.

Avery6103275 OP September 22nd, 2023

@AnonymousFF07

yeah I highly agree !🔥

I'm just trying to learn other ways these days✨

Thanks a lot for your sharing💚

AnonymousFF07 September 28th, 2023

@Avery6103275,

That's awesome :D

dawnsbird September 22nd, 2023

Maybe accepting that negative emotions such as sadness, disgust, and anger are as natural parts of life as happiness, attraction, and peace. Accepting them and processing them.

Avery6103275 OP September 24th, 2023

@dawnsbird

that's a very helpful idea !

thanks a lot for that ✨

Tinywhisper11 September 28th, 2023

@Avery6103275 what helps me improve mental health. Is showing gratitudefor the things I have. Watching the sunrise. Trying to be kind to others. Playing with my baby bunny. And doing arts and crafts ❤

sincereAcres5252 September 30th, 2023
I like to do things that lift up my spirits! Sometimes I like to just lie down. Some others things that I like doing is eating sweets or hanging out with friends. Sometimes even taking a nap when I'm tired lifts up my spirits. Just relaxing in general really helps.