Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thank you for everything

SolitaryBird May 15th

Hi everyone. I would like to give special thanks to some people who have crossed my path and have been very kind to me.

I hope I have done the same for them. If I have done anything wrong, I apologize. I am not perfect and it was never my intention to hurt anyone. And if I did something good, I am happy and hope it will always be a good memory.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Victoriales7 @GoldenNest2727 @ASilentObserver @Lou73 @innateJoy9602 @comfortableNight4463 @amiablePeace77 @soulsings @adventurousBranch3786 @SparkyGizmo @YourCaringConfidant @CallumKing2000 @ArtemisStormWolf

Thank you all.

@solitarybird

Aww hey hey bird, it's been a while since I've seen you around, so it's really great to hear from you and woah, a gratitude-tag makes this 'hearing' even sweeter hehe, many many thanks for this lovely gesture.🥰

I am glad you're not perfect, now that's some more confirmation that you indeed are a hooman like the rest of us here :p also very much like most of us here, who are all trying their best too, no matter what life throws our way. So yay you, friend, keep at it. I am superrrr proud of youu, always and hope you take out time to thank yourself with some kindness and love too!💖
image_1715786253.png
SolitaryBird OP May 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Wow! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much your words mean to me! Your positivity is contagious and your friendship is important to me. You make the world a better place. 😊

@SolitaryBird

Aww right back at youuu!☺

@SolitaryBird. I can’t think of anything hurtful or that you would need to apologize to me about. I have fond memories of our times in discussions.It’s nice to hear from you again. How are you doing?

SolitaryBird OP May 15th

@adventurousBranch3786 Thank you so much! I always enjoyed being there and learned a lot. I've had some tough days lately, but I'm a little better now. I hope you are doing well.

amiablePeace77 May 15th

@SolitaryBird

It's so nice to see you again on the site! I'm glad that those tough days are over and you start to feel better. I've never seen you doing something wrong here, I only saw you being kind and wanting to offer support. I hope things turn out well for you and would be very happy if you decide to return one day. 💙

SolitaryBird OP May 15th

@amiablePeace77 Thank you so much! And I am grateful for your feedback. Mindfulness helps and so did you. As soon as I can, I will definitely return.

amiablePeace77 May 15th

@SolitaryBird

You are welcomed back with open arms Bird! 😀

Lou73 May 15th

@SolitaryBird

It's always lovely to hear from my favourite bird 🐦We've missed having you around! 

bird-flying.gif

SolitaryBird OP May 15th

@Lou73 Thank you so much! You made me smile. 😊

Heather225 May 15th

@SolitaryBird

this is so lovely to see!!

SolitaryBird OP May 15th

@Heather225 Thank you so much! It's good to see you. And while I'm at it, I'll take this opportunity to say hi to Flip. 😉

Heather225 May 16th

he says hi!! 👋

Heather225 May 16th

boooo it didn’t attach the pic! here

https://imgur.com/a/oF4ehOM

SolitaryBird OP May 16th

@Heather225 😊

@SolitaryBird Hi friend! It's been a while. Hope you are doing well and are happy. You have definitely left a positive impression on me and it's always a joy! Sending hugs your way. Xoxo. ♡

dad2386d-aeb6-45c6-93cf-bc7c62ed42c2_1715831351.jpeg

SolitaryBird OP May 16th

@YourCaringConfidant It's been a while, yes, but I often remember you and your kindness. I am glad I have left a positive impression on you and it is the same for me. Also, your works are always beautiful! Thank you so much! I hope you are doing well and are happy too. A big hug! 

ASilentObserver May 16th

@SolitaryBird I am proud of you Soli for all your small steps, presence and compassionate support in the group chats as well as in the forum discussions. I appreciate our conversations and I believe in you. You definitely inspired and encouraged many including me and I am glad we crossed the paths and you here with us. Please continue take your small steps and progress. You are amazing! 

SolitaryBird OP May 16th

@ASilentObserver Thank you for acknowledging my effort. It inspires me to continue improving. Thank you so much for what you do here and for being a very nice person!

CallumKing2000 May 17th

Hello old pal, first of all let me just say it's real good to hear from you. And I'm glad your still here with us in 2024, second of all i am glad to see you back here when you have been away for a while I'm just glad your here and alive. I can't think of anything you have done wrong bcuz your overall a kind being here. Something good you have done is checking in here and letting your friends here know that your still here fighting what your going through. Its all good my friend. Be well and be safe always make sure you look after yourself. Its important you do you first. Best wishes, cal ❤️🫂💯🤜🤛 tagging @iampapaya bcuz during your time away then have been asking about you. And here's roxy ( the dog) saying hello 1000009447_1715944331.jpg

@CallumKing2000. Hi Roxy sending belly rubs!

SolitaryBird OP May 17th

@CallumKing2000 Many thanks for your words! You know, one of my mottos is "I might waver but I don't give in". 😉

Thank you for introducing me to Roxy! Hello from me as well!
Best wishes to you too! 🤜🤛 

Thank you so much, @iampapaya! 😊
innateJoy9602 May 17th

@SolitaryBird

It is a pleasure to have met such an empathetic, kind, and thoughtful soul! 
I am grateful we have such a lovely birdy in our community! Thank you for everything you do birdy!💜

bird.gif

SolitaryBird OP May 17th

@innateJoy9602 Thank you for being so amazing, brilliant, kind and a bunch of other things! 😊

I am happy and grateful to have met you! Thank you for everything you do, too!
ArtemisStormWolf May 18th

@SolitaryBird

Aww birdy, thank you, you never did anything wrong, ofc can only speek abt me. Every time we talked it was nice and warm, ty for that. ❤️

SolitaryBird OP May 18th

@ArtemisStormWolf Thank you so much for being here and for your words. Thank you for offering to help me when I needed it and for making me and others smile. 

soulsings May 19th

@SolitaryBird glad that we could be here for you. You are a bright light in discussions. Thanks for all you contribute to the community. 

SolitaryBird OP May 19th

@soulsings Thank you so much for yours and for teaching me many things.

soulsings May 19th

@SolitaryBird You are welcome. 

@VictoriaLove7 <3

VictoriaLove7 June 19th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❤🤗❤

SolitaryBird OP June 19th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you! You are always very kind! 😊

@VictoriaLove7

We have talked little and mostly in the past. I still remember when you said my username reminds you of the solitaire game and you made me smile. Thanks. 

Thank you to everyone who has been here. It means a lot and I appreciate it very much.

I would like to tag other people. 

@BastionKnight - your heart of gold and kindness did not go unnoticed. 

@halcyonCloud2036 - thanks for all the help. 

@CalmRosebud - thank you for cheering me up and for all you do.

VictoriaLove7 June 19th

@SolitaryBird

Thank you, Sol 🐦, me also remember saying that! 😉 ⋋(•⌔•)⋌

@SolitaryBird

Aw of course!😊

pooh-butterfly.gif

halcyonCloud2036 June 19th

@SolitaryBird

Awww Bird, you are always a pleasure to have in our rooms. We appreciate you and enjoy having you with us! Hugs my friend 💕awesome-you-are-awesome.gif

BastionKnight June 19th

@SolitaryBird

Having the opportunity to share your company has always been a pleasure and a privilege.  It has ever seemed that you choose your words carefully and with consideration, and they have always been shaped with empathy, supportiveness, and express a sincere interest in others. Your example is one we should look to emulate. Thus when you speak, we listen.

soulsings June 19th

@SolitaryBird thank you for this thread and for being so supportive of others.