Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My birthday

BenittaJ June 18th

Hello everyone. Nice to meet y'all..

Tomorrow is my bday ie (19th June) im gonna be 28 tomo yaaahoooo!!!!!

@Iampapaya @patienceimpatient @spongebobishappy help me in tags cuz most of the people i love are changing their usernames and I'm confused.ย 

BenittaJ OP June 18th

@iampapaya Thankyou darling i wanted your wishes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

BlueSoul2290 June 18th

@BenittaJ

Your birthday is 3 days before mine.๐Ÿ˜„
Happy Birthday! Wishing you a day filled with joy, laughter, and everything that makes you happy.๐Ÿ€

BenittaJ OP June 18th

@SincereSoul2290 Awesome we're June birds ๐Ÿ˜Ž Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Optimisticempath June 21st

@SincereSoul2290ย happy-birthday-happybirthday.gif

BlueSoul2290 June 21st

@Optimisticempathย 
Thank you very muchย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Heather225 June 18th

@BenittaJ

happy-birthday-buttercup.gif

BenittaJ OP June 18th

@Heather225 Thankyou so much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

BenittaJ OP June 18th

@iampapaya hugsssssdd thankyouuuu

TesonL June 18th

@BenittaJ

Happy Early Birthday to you. I hope it's a good one

akunknown June 18th

@BenittaJ

Hello. Nice to meet you too :)

Itโ€™s not a guarantee whether Iโ€™ll be on here tomorrow or not so if I am, gr8 but just in case Iโ€™m not, I wanna give you an early one day ahead of time wish of a very happy 28th birthday!! I truly hope that your birthday tomorrow is everything you want it to be. Congratulations on turning 28. Some people donโ€™t make it there.ย 

BenittaJ OP June 18th

@akunknown Thankyouuu

akunknown June 19th

@BenittaJ

You are most welcome :)

CalmRosebud June 18th

@BenittaJ

Much love โ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒน

screenshot-2024-06-18-at-4-14-04-pm_1718741883.png

BenittaJ OP June 19th

@CalmRosebud Thankyouuuuuuuuuu that's awesome ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thankyou for spending ur time in creating this post โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

PatienceImpatiens June 18th

screenshot-2024-06-18-at-4-25-43-pm_1718742423.png

BenittaJ OP June 19th

@PatienceImpatiens Patttttttt โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Thankyouuuuu ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย Yourย wishesย added joy to my birthday โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

VictoriaLove7 June 19th

@BenittaJ

Happy birthday, Ben! ๐Ÿฅณ

20240619-135316-0000_1718780180.png

BenittaJ OP June 19th

@VictoriaLove7 thanks darling โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜š

RachelListener June 19th

@BenittaJ

Happy birthday, Benitta, wishing you a bouquet ๐Ÿ’ of happiness! ๐ŸŽ‰

images-2_1718780490.jpeg

BenittaJ OP June 19th

@RachelListener Thankyouuuuuui ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 

iloveyouxx June 19th

happy birthdaaayyy!๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

happy-birthday-happ.gif

BenittaJ OP June 19th

@iloveyouxx Thanks alottttt โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Tinywhisper11 June 19th

@BenittaJ haaaaaappppyyyy birrrrthhdddayyyy ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆI hope you have a great day and get lots of money in your cards๐Ÿค‘ don't forget to make a wish. Gives you a giant tiny birthday hug โคโค

happy-birthday-dog.gif

BenittaJ OP June 19th

@Tinywhisper11 Thankyou ๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

SamSham1408 June 19th

@BenittaJ Happy Bday Benitta. Wishing you Good Health, Happiness & Peace always. Have a blast.ย 

BenittaJ OP June 19th

@SamSham1408 Thankyou ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

BenittaJ OP June 19th

@iampapaya Thanks darling ๐Ÿ’“

@BenittaJ

Happiest Birthday, Benii. You're such a joy to see around always. Wishing you all things love, light and kind today and everyday. ๐Ÿ’›

birthday-happy-birthday.gif

BenittaJ OP June 19th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thankyou ๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

BenittaJ OP June 19th

Update on "how was my day"ย 

I wanted to stitch a b'day dress for myself on the 18th But ,on 18th the whole day we dint have current supply, couldn't stitch - So no bday dress โŒย 

18th Night, couldn't sleep properly, mum and my sis wished me for my bday gifted me a penguin doll, some money. โœ…

around 12am+ My darlings in 7cups wished me I felt energized, loved it. Frnds wished me too,ย  โœ…ย 

current restored on 19th 8am I woke up with hip pain, lower back, arm pain shoulder pain, cuz no proper sleep โŒ

Wanted to go out for movies or theme park ! But couldn't go because it was raining and body pains! โŒ

We cooked up yummy lunch had it was playing Ludo, no cat food so went shop bought some cat food โœ…

Returned home, while having dinner the mother cat Angel(stray cat) who littered in my house, took her kitten to the road ๐Ÿ˜ญ there was two adult dogs chasing the kitten. I locked my three cats inside a room. Opened all the windows so that the kitten can come back inside n run upstairs ! But it dint work as planned! I fed it some treats n carried it โœ…. But the kitten attacked me wildly i have 5 tooth marks โŒ n i left the kitten back in its own room.ย 

As this all happened while we was eating... We left our food n went to deal this. Couldn't eat it,โŒ i just fed the dogs the leftover food yummy chicken. โœ…

img-20240619-220507-611_1718818951.jpg17188189592107646005571372385107_1718818985.jpg

Finally Birthday ends !!! Thankyou everyone for wishing me I loved it !!!! Special thanks to everyone โค๏ธ Good night ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ˜ด

iloveyouxx June 19th

@BenittaJ

heyy lovely๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

woah you could stitch a whole dress :0 awwe Iโ€™m sure you looked beautiful either way๐Ÿ’–/gen

the penguin is soo adorabllee ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

awe no๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’•thatโ€™s so much Iโ€™m really bad when it comes to physical pain, all of that because you didnโ€™t sleep wellย :')๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ˜žwere you able to sleep again >:๐Ÿ’œhow long did the pain last๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท>: ?

awwe. I watched a movie recently with a friend, I know it might sound childish xD but inside out 2 just came out and itโ€™s in so many cinemas now so I went and watched that๐Ÿฉทcould you watch a movie on a website >: I know itโ€™s not the same but if you have a tv you can try screen sharing because thatโ€™s what I do sometimes :0๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉทit doesnโ€™t rain often here but the weathers been changing a lot lately, Iโ€™m sorry you couldnโ€™t go out somewhere๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’œ

you have a catt :0 thatโ€™s so cute๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—Iโ€™m glad you had some good food on your birthday๐Ÿ’—

awwwwe youโ€™re so sweet for that๐Ÿ’— D: oof oh no maybe it was scaredย :')? that mustโ€™ve hurt ouch youโ€™ve had to deal with a lot of physical pain that day๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“

awwe wait you didnโ€™t get to eat the foodย :')๐Ÿ’œ? hehe you gave the leftovers to the dogs thatโ€™s so kind and cuttee hehe <33๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

good night lovely๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’–you seem like such a sweet and kind person ๐Ÿฉท I loved reading about the positive bits of your day๐Ÿ’—and you still seem fairly positive after experiencing some not good things tooย :')๐Ÿ’œyouโ€™re an amazing person๐Ÿ’–I canโ€™t doubt myself without even having a full convo with you just because I know it and I know itโ€™s true๐Ÿ’–I hope you sleep well tonight๐Ÿ’œoptional hugs if okay๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—/nf

hug-extasyxx.gifbirthday-girl.gifhappy-birthday.gifquotes-love.giffairydols.gif

BenittaJ OP June 20th

@iloveyouxx Thankyouuu ๐Ÿ’– they aren't our cats though it's a stray cat, littered in our house in the month of October 2023 3 kitties (Twinkle-male; Opal & Lavie- female) we aren't sending them out because one reason is they poop in neighbours house and they fight with us (of course who would like that, neighbours have a point though) second reason is because the Tom cats try to tackle our female babies and if they pregnant they're gonna come back to our house to litter, it will accumulate. We checked out for surgery vet said "it's very painful process let's find them a good family who wants cats instead."

By the time we can find a family for Angel's kitten she littered again. My house has two floors ground floor n first floor. The first set kittens now cats are in the ground floor. And second set upstairs a personal room and balcony garden.

Basically our house has 1 cat 8+ years 4 cats 7.5 months. 2 kittens 3 months.ย 

It's cute ! But house stinks ! They *** anywhere even in the cupboard. We buy them cat food set up their litter box still they *** anywhere ๐Ÿค

img-20240416-165228-653_1718855454.jpg

The above image Angel's first set kittens now cats ๐Ÿ˜‚.

img-20240418-183047-782_1718855559.jpg

Angel with her second set kits. That hat head bit me yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‚

Out of the house ๐Ÿ  we have stray cats which mum feeds_ Fluffy; Galileo _ Patrick; Tom and a black cat which we dint name yet.ย 

My understanding: Cats are expensive ๐Ÿ˜‚

rachel0707 June 19th

a very happy birthday in advance!!! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

BenittaJ OP June 20th

@rachel0707 Thankyou ๐Ÿ’–ย 

Optimisticempath June 21st

@BenittaJ

lil late ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Happy birthday friend ๐Ÿ’• sending cakeee

Angelanj June 21st

@BenittaJ I'm late but happy belated!

CallumKing2000 June 21st