Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 9th

image_1720563365.png

I hope you've all been having a great month and enjoying our 11th birthday activities!

Members, listeners, and leaders all weave the fabric of our community and we would not be 11 years in and going strong without you all!

We are the world's largest accessible emotional support platform helping those in need. And who are those? Our members!

This one's for you guys!

When we celebrate our birthday, we are celebrating you, too!

This is a dedicated thread where members can leave messages of appreciation for other members! This could be someone who cheered you on in the groups and/or forums, made time to support you, or just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel who deserves to have their day made!

And listeners you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for our members too!

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you and I care.

I'm confident we can create a beautiful wall of compassionate and uplifting messages. So, jump on it and make someone's day brighter, and happy birthday 7 Cups!

(If you're a listener (or member) looking to shout out to another listener, click here.)

calmMango9611 July 16th

@Tinywhisper11 hug.gif

SummerKay2024 July 14th

@LittleEggHarbor

✨️✨️🐡

SummerKay2024 July 14th

@labeledbpd 

Holly, 🦹‍♀️

I'm so glad ur part of my healing. So greatful for you. I appreciate you Holly🐡+🤷🏽‍♀️=✨️✨️✨️ I hope u never ever forget on the racing crazy days how much puffer  ❤️ you  

On my healing journey you have always made me feel welcomed and you are the reason I always kept coming back. Don't ever change. Don't ever forget how worthy you are ,how amazing you are ✨️🦹‍♀️🧘‍♀️🐡☀️☀️☀️😘😘

✨️✨️🫂🫂🫂🐡🐡🐡🤍🤍🤍🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️✨️✨️✨️❤️❤️❤️i-love-you.gif

LabeledBPD July 14th

@SummerKay2024       AKA 🐡

🤷🏻‍♀️ , receiving this has really been 🤷🏻‍♀️. The underlying and consistent emotion I recognise is ❤️. The mind wanders and tries to evade or just analyse, yet it can’t remove the positivity and gratitude from view. 

If even remotely true that I had such a positive effect on your time here at cups or further reaching, it’s, I , 🤷🏻‍♀️, ❤️.

thank you Kay ! Your kindness and selfless support when not on an easy path yourself is so meaningful to not just me but many! 

Good people shine through and even the best sunglasses wouldn’t block their light, to are one kay!

SummerKay2024 July 15th

@LabeledBPD🐡🐡✨️✨️ PufferKay & Holly 🫂🫂🤍🤍✨️✨️meant all i said and then some ...🐡🐡❤️🤷🏽‍♀️🦹‍♀️✨️✨️shakaam-hahah.gif

calmMango9611 July 16th

@SummerKay2024i-appreciate-you-appreciating.gif

SummerKay2024 July 16th

@calmMango9611

🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️🐡 thank you 😊 🤍😍

calmMango9611 July 16th

@SummerKay2024 virtual-hug-big-hug.gif

SummerKay2024 July 16th

@calmMango9611

Thank you for the sweet post 🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️🐡🐡🐡🤍

calmMango9611 July 22nd

@SummerKay2024 Your very welcomed.

@Torean

You give me a safe place to land in the middle of my storm... You feel like home. You are one of my besties on 7Cups... I feel supported and cared about by you. Thank you for being you. <3

Torean July 16th

Aww 😳🥹🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

Likewise. So much likewise.

You make our posts way more fun, too! <3

@Tinywhisper11

You are the sweetest and most adorable and cuddliest people in the world... You brighten my life and make me laugh. Your posts make me think, and you open my mind to new life. You're incredible, Tiny <3

calmMango9611 July 16th

@jesusredeemedme2425 i-appreciate-you-appreciating.gif

calmMango9611 July 16th

@jesusredeemedme2425 hug-hugs-and-love.gif

calmMango9611 July 19th

@Tinywhisper11 Your kind and so full of love and joy. You truly are. You're an amazing person.

you%27re-the-best-you-are-the-best.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 20th

@calmMango9611 ❤❤ hugs mango ❤❤

Tinywhisper11 July 20th

@jesusredeemedme2425 awwwww ❤❤ thanks kiara ❤ I love you ❤

I love you more <3

SparkyGizmo July 20th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I love you most! 

❤️❤️❤️

calmMango9611 July 16th

@Heather225i-appreciate-you-appreciating.gif

calmMango9611 July 16th

@Heather225 hug.gif

@Helgafy

I've never really interacted with you personally, but I've seen your posts, and you are one of the sweetest, most loving, caring people ever <3

Helgafy July 16th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Brother or sister in Christ. I like so very much that you're a Christian. Thank you so much for trying to follow the "Light of the world". 

I’m your sister in Christ <3 I try… but I fail lol

@TheAutumnWitch

You are an absolutely incredible person! I love your long, thoughtful, thought-provoking posts. You make me think, and you make me feel loved. <3 Stay awesome <3

TheAutumnWitch July 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Aw, thank you so much! This made my day and uplifted my self-esteem. I appreciate you and hope you’re doing well! ♥️🫶🏽

I’m glad it did <3

Thank you! Not doing well rn :(

TheAutumnWitch August 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425

Sorry to hear you haven’t been well; I hope things get better for you soon <3

jesusredeemedme2425 August 3rd

@TheAutumnWitch

Thank you! Mental illness sucks... :(

@AffyAvo

Sending you an appreciation for all that you do for the disability community.

emoji-smile.gif

AffyAvo July 18th

@adventurousBranch3786 💝 Thank you!

Been trying to get back into things again after vacation. I hope to see you around, you're always so encouraging to others!

calmMango9611 July 22nd

@AffyAvo I appreciate you. I appreciate how kind, thoughtful, supportive, hard working and your willingness to help others.

thank-you-thanks.gif

rachel0707 July 16th

🥳🥳🥳💓💓💓

innateJoy9602 July 18th

@Michael205

Plant!! You deserve a huge appreciation for all your growth!!
I have known you for longer than a year now, and I am truly so grateful to be able to witness your journey!! You put in so much hard work in and you deserve to give yourself a billion pats on the back!! It takes so much hard work to stay consistent but being the strong plant you are, you manage to do it amazingly!! I am SOOOO proud of you!! 🌵💗
cactus-love.gif

calmMango9611 July 19th

@innateJoy9602 I love your energy and your zest for life. You're an amazing person and friend.

cliphy-happy.gif

innateJoy9602 July 18th

@SummerKay2024 

Sending a shout-out and much love to kay! 🐡
Kay you are a huuuuuge part of our EG family! You always bring the best vibes and make sure everyone is feeling the love and support. For that, I am so thankful!!

You are truly one of the most selfless humans I know!!
Congrats on your progress and I hope you are as proud of yourself as we are of you!!
I am inspired by you every day!! 🐡💗
proud-of-you-emotional.gif

SummerKay2024 July 18th

@innateJoy9602

🧚‍♀️💛💛✨️✨️✨️✨️💓🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️🤍💛🧡🫶love u forever Joy 

pinkWalker7121 July 19th

@SummerKay2024 I didn’t get one 😢😢😢