Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Showcase your Smile Spreading Talent!

March 16th, 2023

Are you applying for the Smile Spreader Role?

Time to showcase your smile-spreading talent!

Appreciation Post Mock Test:

♡ Make an appreciation post with a pretty graphic in reply to this thread, using the info below.

♡ Please try to include some kind words for the appreciated peer and the appreciator, in your post, it could be your way to present the appreciation creativity!

♡ Please don't hesitate to showcase your creativity with text, font, emojis, gifs etc. You can add any gifs or images in your post also, along with the graphic containing the message from the appreciator!

@fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Use the appreciation message above to create an appreciation graphic post for @kindhuman from @fristo

Can you do it? Let's goooo!

Create a good graphic to make the appreciated peer (@kindhuman) feel special!

(check the appreciation posts made on this page for inspiration.)

Update: Creating a graphic/ Graphic-use for the appreciator's message is now mandatory. ⭐

If you are new to making graphics, here is a step-by-step graphic guide to help you.

June 19th, 2023

Hi there @Autisticemi, would you like to make the mock appreciation post in reply to this thread? Read the instructions above and make the post. This is needed if you want your application to be processed. Thanks for applying for the smile spreader role!

And oh, also, you'd need to allow pm-ing so that we may reach out to you💛

lightPrune1000 June 25th, 2023

@Fristo

@fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman 🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🤹‍♂️

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human 🧝‍♂️, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here.You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"🎀🎗🎀🎗🧝‍♂️

🧚🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

lightPrune1000 June 27th, 2023

Hello, I want to be guest smile spreader, only post sometimes. How can I apply for guest?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 27th, 2023

@lightPrune1000 Hiya Prune, glad you're interested to join as a guest Smile Spreader. I see you've submitted an application already, yay! So now when a team leader reaches out to guide you further, you can simply inform them you wish to join as a guest for now and they can assist accordingly! 😄

heathermarie95 June 27th, 2023

so glad i joined this team. such an awesome team to be apart of

Supernova880 July 2nd, 2023

@Fristo

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

I'm here for you all and I appreciate your presence 🥰

RainbowRosie July 5th, 2023

@Fristo

@Fristo is appreciating @Kindhuman

Hey @KindHuman, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community.

Just to say…

Thank you to you both for your contributions, it is so appreciated.

You help make 7 Cups such a great place to be!

❤️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️❤️

teenytinyturtle July 6th, 2023

@Fristo

Agree with Fristo, thanks so much for being a wonderful part of this community!

Fristo, thank you so much for sharing your appreciation with the community!

LoveMyMoonflowers July 7th, 2023

@Fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman!

'Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!'

So true, we really do appreciate having you here at 7 Cups!

And thank you so much, @Fristo, for showing your appreciation <3

We are so grateful to have you both in the community.

copy-of-djekejwj_1688746366.png

July 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers love it!🌟

LoveMyMoonflowers July 7th, 2023

@Fristo

I'm still doing some thinking about applying to be a Smile Spreader <3 so I'm not yet sure about it...

July 8th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers take your time! you can also be a guest smile spreader, which means there will be no quota to fulfill, you'd be able to make posts as and when you like.

LoveMyMoonflowers July 8th, 2023

@Fristo

I have a question actually. Is it required that we create a separate email for becoming a Smile Spreader?

July 9th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers yes you need an email with your 7cups username in it, and make sure it is anonymous with your real name not showing in it💛

LoveMyMoonflowers July 9th, 2023

@fristo

Okay thanks :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 8th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers This is so amazing, Niiii, and yes ofcourse, take your time to think through, we'd so love to have you with us!❤

Georginahowe July 13th, 2023

@fristo has appricated

@kind human

This is what fristo has written about them

Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Thank you for appreciating your peers on 7cups fristo

Georginahowe July 13th, 2023

@Howegeorgia20

Thank you fristo its a shame can't become smile spreader

July 13th, 2023

@Howegeorgia20 it is okay, any day you find a way to make the required email, you can apply😄

thateyelashinyoureye July 15th, 2023

@Fristo ha sent a kind message to @kindhuman :

heyy @kindhuman, reaching out to let you know that youve been really sweet and understanding to everyone youve encountered, youre really open minded and youre bringing smiles to many <3 thank you for what youve been doing :)) hope this brings a smile to youuu!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 15th, 2023

@thateyelashinyoureye

Omigoshhh sooo beautiful, and the little froggo is so adorable haha, you are a wonderful smile spreader already, looking forward to welcome you onboard officially!🥰

thateyelashinyoureye July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much 😭💕

locky101 July 15th, 2023

@Fristo made me smile the biggest now it's ur turn... aww, u look cute @KindHuman Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!

squishy-aww.gif

BrightIndigo July 18th, 2023

(Flowers were made by AI and spent some time editing all the rest, keeping it simple, but can do more😄)

@fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman :)

appreciation_1689671183.jpg

July 18th, 2023

@BrightIndigo i am so happy, this is so beautifully done!

Mya000 July 18th, 2023

Here is a special appreciation message from @fristo to @KindHuman :

Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!

beige-illustrated-garden-flowers-butterfly-letter_1689672028.jpg

July 18th, 2023

@Mya000 what an elegant graphic! really like it.

Mya000 July 18th, 2023

@Fristo Thank you!!

WishUponAStar968 July 19th, 2023

@Fristo

Kind Human---you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community! Heres an image to brighten your day Thank You!

thankyou.gif

kitten-grateful.gif

GrimSox July 20th, 2023

@Fristo

@Fristo

Ooooowieeee!!!! Our favourite cookie muncher, Lordship @fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman!!!

The appreciation message reads:

kindhuman_1689851451.jpg

What a lovely appreciation for @KindHuman by @Fristo! We hope to see you spread more cheer around :D

July 20th, 2023

@grimsmark8 this is my best pick from among all the graphics posted in this thread so far. a classic postt💛

magnificentNutella July 23rd, 2023

🌸@fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman 🌸

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community! Thank you for always being your beautiful self and blessing us with your presence!" 💫✨💕

green-and-blue-nature-quotes-dreamy-***-post_1690090582.png

@magnificentNutella

Oops, I made something but looks like it didn't come up, my bad! 😄

@magnificentNutella

Here is me trying again!

nutella_1690091400.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2023

@magnificentNutella

Aw this is so pretty, Nutella, good job!😍

Are you applying for the Smile Spreader role? We'd so love to have you in the team!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much!!!😊Yes, I'm in the process to apply for it, looking forward to be part of this team!💕

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2023

@magnificentNutella @heathermarie95 Woohoo!🥳

heathermarie95 July 23rd, 2023

i agree!

@magnificentNutella would make a great addition

Insanepotatu July 24th, 2023

@Fristo

Hello @Kindhuman, Guess what? You've been appreciated for your excellent work as a listener, by none other than @Fristo

Here's what they have to say about you:

"Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

tq_1690180641.jpeg

A Note from my side:

To @Fristo Thank you for being our lovely cookie monster and sending this wonderful appreciation.

To @Kindhuman Thank you for being such a wonderful listener and a wonderful part of this community.