Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Showcase your Smile Spreading Talent!

March 16th, 2023

Are you applying for the Smile Spreader Role?

Time to showcase your smile-spreading talent!

Appreciation Post Mock Test:

♡ Make an appreciation post with a pretty graphic in reply to this thread, using the info below.

♡ Please try to include some kind words for the appreciated peer and the appreciator, in your post, it could be your way to present the appreciation creativity!

♡ Please don't hesitate to showcase your creativity with text, font, emojis, gifs etc. You can add any gifs or images in your post also, along with the graphic containing the message from the appreciator!

@fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Use the appreciation message above to create an appreciation graphic post for @kindhuman from @fristo

Can you do it? Let's goooo!

Create a good graphic to make the appreciated peer (@kindhuman) feel special!

(check the appreciation posts made on this page for inspiration.)

Update: Creating a graphic/ Graphic-use for the appreciator's message is now mandatory. ⭐

If you are new to making graphics, here is a step-by-step graphic guide to help you.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 16th, 2023

@Fristo

*is somewhere in the audience cheering for people participating in the talent show* Lezzgo! 🥳

audience-run-the-jewels.gif

calmMango9611 March 19th, 2023

😊@fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman(it is not a real username, it's just for example) The Appreciation Message "Hi Kind Human you do wonders in the 7cups community.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 You are so good at self-care and self-kindness as part of the community!"😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 I made the appreciation post reply thread linked above. I took care of the instructions given in the thread.

toddlers-and-tiaras-big-grin.gif

BlueRivercares March 22nd, 2023

sweet message from fristo:

Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!

cookies.gif

cookies for both of you

feel free to fill out an appreciation for someone here : here!

have a great day/night
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 10th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

Cookies make everything sweeter, awesome post, Blueeee, thankyou for being such a wonderful Smile Spreader!❤

Keith22534 March 23rd, 2023

@Fristo has made a wonderful appreciation for @KindHuman. The following note was left by Fristo - Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community.

KindHuman- You do indeed! Keep it up!

Fristo- You have to be appreciated as well. You are just amazing to be posting an appreciation!

Cookies for you both! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪💛

Ranaeil March 24th, 2023

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Fristo, you deserve to be appreciated as well! All this hard work! Kudos to you!

KindHuman: you rock!

DarkerPlaces March 25th, 2023

@KindHuman keep being awesum

also @Fristo we lucky to have u too :)

fluffykittykat March 28th, 2023

@Fristo has sent an appreciation form for @kindhuman

It read as: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

your both amazing and we’re all thankful for what you do! Keep it up! Cookies for both. 🍪🍪🍪

blissfulSky8162 April 1st, 2023

@Fristo is appreciating @Kindhuman

Hey @KindHuman, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

You deserve so much, you're the best. Thank you for contributing, making 7 cups a wonderful place

❤️❤️❤️💖🌈🌈🌈🌈

Here you go, you deserve all the sweetness, 🧁🧁🧁🧁

Breeze2345 April 10th, 2023

A special delivery for @kindhuman from @Fristo🌸

hi-kind-human-you-do-wonders-in-the-7cups-community-you-stay-calm-and-balanced-in-your-time-here-you-are-so-good-at-self-care-and-self-kindness-too-we-are-lucky-to-have-you-as-a-part-of-our-community-1_1681134330.png

April 10th, 2023

@Breeze2345 aww, i really love this!

Breeze2345 April 10th, 2023

Thank you @Fristo 😊

SophTheListener2022 April 10th, 2023

@Fristo is sending an appreciation to @Kindhuman

@Fristo: That's so sweet!

@KindHuman: Keep up the amazing work!

image_1681139017.png

Avaria April 15th, 2023

Appreciation post time, everyone!💌

*beep!* New message for @KindHuman:

Fristo says: "
Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!" 💌

{Sending love!}

April 15th, 2023

@Avaria very nice! just one small thing: take care to tag both the appreciator and the appreciated peer, you missed '@' in front of fristo

yay for the good post💛

Avaria April 15th, 2023

@Fristo oh my bad, didnt notice! thank you for the feedback <3

victoriousblue17 April 19th, 2023

@Fristo has sent an appreciation for @Kind Human:

7cups_1681880231.jpg

April 19th, 2023

@victoriousblue17 good work! take care of no space @KindHuman

swanlistens27 April 28th, 2023

@Fristo

Oh my gosh fristo!! Thank you so much, you do so much for this community and deserve all this love and appreciation you're receiving!! You got this buddy! I know you're gonna do a great job, wish you love and cupcakes to help you on this journey!!!ca

April 29th, 2023

@swanlistens27 nice work, swan! thanks for the sweet words for me too! you can also write some words from your side additionally for the appreciated peer @KindHuman

Rubylistens22 May 1st, 2023
"Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Congratulations KindHuman! Your username certainly says it all, and you should be so proud of yourself:)

Fristo, you are such a kind member of the cups community, so please keep be the awesome hooman you are!cool-minions.gif

leia112503 May 2nd, 2023

@Leia112503has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman

You are so brave amazing and wonderful I love you

May 7th, 2023

@morganwindow very nice, i love the colors! just one small feedback: the light yellow made the text bit hard to read, we can make it darker maybe!

May 7th, 2023

@morganwindow totally okiee💛

ByataLovesYouu May 9th, 2023

@fristo has sent an amazing appreciation for @KindHuman .

The Appreciation Message From @fristo Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Thank you so much for what you do here @KindHuman, we are very happy to have you here.

LylaBarrett May 15th, 2023

@Fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman

The Appreciation Message Reads:
"Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

image_1684164028.png

The1NOnlyVenus May 28th, 2023

Hello Kind human! This one’s for you!

@KindHuman

[url=https://postimg.cc/t784YmVj][img]https://i.postimg.cc/t784YmVj/IMG-8573.jpg[/img][/url]

@fristo

You two are very great parts of the community and we sure love having you around, I wish you all a lovely and wonderful day!

The1NOnlyVenus May 29th, 2023
Hello Kind human! This one’s for you!

@KindHuman

img-8573_1685322886.jpeg

@fristo

You two are very great parts of the community and we sure love having you around, I wish you all a lovely and wonderful rest of your day!

The1NOnlyVenus May 29th, 2023

@The1NOnlyVenus

here’s the fixed version of it

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 10th, 2023

@The1NOnlyVenus

This is so lovely, Venus! Great job!💙

tifaxemmi May 29th, 2023

Fristo says: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Thank you Fristo for appreciating KindHuman. KindHuman you are wonderful, thanks for all you do!screenshot-20230529-185346-101_1685404555.png

trueconfidant123 June 13th, 2023

@KindHuman, @fristo has something to say to you... 😇✒️

kindness-kind.gif
Rosey16 June 17th, 2023

@Fristo

❤️has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"😊

Jupiterbeingahuman June 17th, 2023

@Fristo To @Kindhuman,

I hope you’re having a great day today because you make everyone’s a bit better. Thank you for listening, learning, and being yourself all the way through. We appreciate and care about you. Thank you.

From, your friend, Fristo

Jupiterbeingahuman June 17th, 2023

@Jupiterbeingahuman

Oh my goodness sorry, I though we were supposed to make a mock appreciation post sorry!

The appreciation message reads: Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 18th, 2023

@Jupiterbeingahuman

We also encourage our smile spreaders to add a couple of words of appreciation from their side for the appreciator and the appreciated too, and it seems you're good at appreciating people, did so awesome up there!💛

heathermarie95 June 18th, 2023

thank you for being such a kind human!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 18th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Love how you highlighted some words here, makes the overall post super eye catchy! Well done, Heather! ❤

Would you like to apply for the Smile Spreader role (member of the Peer Appreciation Program Team) sometime? We'd love to have you on board, whenever you're up for it! 😃

heathermarie95 June 19th, 2023

thanks and yes! i JUST applied, i am currently a Guest and I will go from there! 😀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 19th, 2023

@heathermarie95 woohoo!