Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Project Tulip 🌷 🌷 🌷

Hope June 26th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well. As you know, listening is the very soul of our platform. We value our listeners and are very grateful for their time and efforts. To further show our appreciation and provide a way for the community to acknowledge dedicated listeners we are launching this Listener Appreciation Initiative. Starting this month, members will be able to nominate a listener for the Tulip badge. Interested in reading how the badge came into being? Click here! Our aim is to acknowledge the work of exceptional listeners who have consistently supported a member(s) for a long period!

Who can be nominated?

Only listeners can be nominated and only members can nominate. You as a member can nominate a listener if:

The listener has consistently supported you in PMs, rooms, or forums.

The listener has at least 100 1-1 chats (You can see this number next to 'Chats' on their profile)

No Newbie badge

Your listener does not meet the requirements yet? Worry not, you can come back and nominate when they do, we will be here!

How does it work?

mailClick HERE to open the nomination form. At the end of each month, we will announce the Tulip badge awardees and put their names on our wall of gratitude! Each month more names will be added to the wall.

What if someone gets nominated more than once?

The first nomination will get you the tulip badge. While the badge cant be awarded again, you will however get a tulip added next to your username on the wall of gratitude! For example:

Hope 🌷

Laiba 🌷 🌷

The number of tulips (🌷) indicates the times you received a tulip from a member.

Some things to keep in mind:

enlightenedA member can nominate a listener only once. The same member can not nominate the same listener again.

enlightened A member can nominate up to 3 listeners in a month.

Thank You images with tulip flower hd images pics free | Lovely ...

﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

Follow 7 Cups on social media
Instagram - @7Cups​| Twitter - @7Cups & @7CupsTeen | Facebook - 7CupsOfTea | Youtube - 7 Cups of Tea

﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

KristinHelps June 28th, 2020

@Hope love this idea! What an amazing project. Many listeners out there deserve this! I've seen a lot of great one since 2014. heart

kaestigo June 30th, 2020

@Hope This is actually such a wonderfully uplifting initiative, I love the fact that you guys keep coming up with ways to support each other as listeners :)

400coups November 25th, 2020

@Hope @jacobgerson !

GlenM June 26th, 2020

This is a beautiful idea! I love the focus on exceptional listening. Thank you for creating this :)

lyricalAngel70 June 26th, 2020

@Hope

Great idea!

delightfulUnicorn38 June 28th, 2020

@Hope

Nice idea

Thank you heart

padreash0 September 1st

hi

Amy June 28th, 2020

This is an amazing idea! Especially those hidden gems who don't poke their heads in rooms and we never get to meet them, but they're busy working exceptionally in their PM's. Looking forward to sprinkling all of the tulip receivers with lots of glitter and appreciation!

AdylynS June 2nd, 2021

@Amy
I never thought of it that way

GoldenRuleJG September 27th, 2021

@Amy nicely said ♥️☀️

YouLifeMatter June 28th, 2020

loved this ideaheart

MistyMagic June 28th, 2020

@Hope How wonderful, great idea! Bouquet

Listening - One Step At A Time!

RumpleSteeleSkin June 28th, 2020

@Hope

Thank you Hope for creating this to bring out those exceptional listeners always out there supporting our community!

Flowers GIF - Find on GIFER

AffyAvo June 28th, 2020

@Hope One of the questions on the form is

How long have you been supported by this listener?

How do we find this information?

Hope OP June 30th, 2020

@AffyAvo

Hi Affy, it is an approximate number based on how long you have been communicating and have felt supported. The goal is to acknowledge and appreciate listeners who have been supporting their members for a long period.

kindPineapple3073 June 29th, 2020

@Hope

how do i nominate someone then?

Mel June 29th, 2020

@Hope this is so sweet! I love it!

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS June 29th, 2020

Ah, I love this. What a beautiful way to show appreciation for the amazing listeners on 7 Cups!

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
NG2 June 30th, 2020

@LisaDeRegtMBPsS Hi, could we talk? I need some help with onine therapy.

soulsings June 29th, 2020

@Hope what a nice way to celebrate spring all year long and recognize good listeners !

HappyDucky8 June 30th, 2020

Glorioustime

and Joe7cups they always respond

niceJet1369 July 1st, 2020

Thank you for all support and time🌹

BeTrueToSelf August 24th, 2020

Sheeba31 has been really nice and been checking in with me, a kind soul who is so caring for others despite facing own challenges.

littleGrapes3552 August 24th, 2020

@Afflicton1

Very sweet and caring. She listens without judgement and she gives good advice. I like her. She is helping me with my issues.

Sincerelyblackberry August 26th, 2020

Helpbear23 has been encouraging when I needed someone to listen while I was going through anxiety and worry. Thank you! @helpbear23

smolstrawberries September 15th, 2020

@DreamTouch

@lemonlike

@intelligentLily5857

they all helped me so much with my overthinking and made me feel supportive. they are all so kind. thank you <3

oliveLand2379 September 15th, 2020

Thanks for all your help 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Lucygirll September 16th, 2020

Wertherspirit 🥰

calmsoulmeet September 17th, 2020

@Hope

Just a suggestion : Can we have a similar thing where members / listeners can nominate other members too ? There are so many members who are helpful to others in the forum section and even in the chatrooms . It would be great if we could do something to thank their services . :).

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 16th, 2020

@calmsoulmeet

I've seen members being super kind and supportive to each other and I wholeheartedly agree with your amazing idea ! I guess there are many ways to appreciate a member/listener here, but nominating someone is always a good feeling ❤🤗

FrankCastle12 October 29th, 2020

@KatherrinneP

@Purposefulpurpoise

azureOwl6812 October 29th, 2020

@thedreamer90

hangshack2007 October 30th, 2020

GalaxyForLife

LiineTheFox October 30th, 2020

Purplehaze

PeterPan1973 September 28th, 2021

I nominate Imush for her help 🤗 ! 🌷🌷🌷🌷

Aisha4385 October 30th, 2020