Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KindleMissie September 4th

Woohooo!!🥳🥳🥳 next one!🤩

This lovely message is nicely packed and sent for @Bluemoonlight1 from our lovely secretive secret friend!🎉🎉🎉

img-2109_1725450159.jpeg

The message reads: Their presence, their friendliness and’ their kindness 

Moon 🌙 Friend, the sweet secret friend are so grateful to have a wonderful and kind friend like you!🌟 And here is how, YESSS your awesome personality traits shared secretly by non other than our lovely secret friend!💖✨ These are:

img-2110_1725450500.jpeg

Secret friend also has sent sunshine 🌞 on you! *Sunny friend🌞 you gotta shine ✨ on lovely moon 🌙 as per secret friend’s request*

sun-happy.gif

Hehehe, so glimmering!✨ Thank you so much @Bluemoonlight1 for being an amazing friend and for always being shining. Your kindness and empathy is blooming everyone around. We are so grateful to have you!😊💖✨

Secret friend, I hope this message finds you well but I just wanted to shout-out a big thank you for writing this sweet message for Moon!🌙 Lots of Sunshine on you too🌞💖

*Hugs*🤗💗

VictoriaLove7 September 4th

@KindleMissie

It is a cute blue space 🪐👨‍🚀 theme graphic, Missie! ⋋(˶ᵔ⌔ᵔ˶)⋌

There is an astronaut 👨‍🚀 doggo 🐶 with this face ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა , a moon 🌙 with this face ( ᵔ◡ᵔ ) , a star ⭐ with this face  (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )

There is a Sunshine 🌞❤ with a cloud ☁️,  a kitty in a ufo 🛸 with this face ^•⩊•^ , meteors ☄ , little stars ⭐ , blue cloud ☁️ , a purple planet 🪐 & milky way galaxy 🌌

It is a blue space theme because it us for blue moonlight 🌙

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ shining among the cloud ☁️  with this face (◕◡◕)

The letters colors in typing are blue, peach 🍑, soft blue, orange 🍊, green, purplish, & yellow. It's Missie's signature colors <(ᵔ`)

KindleMissie September 5th

@VictoriaLove7

Lovely💗

KindleMissie September 4th

YAYY!!🥳🎉 Gotta do one more!🌟

This appreciation is sent by lovely @aboveskys for wonderful @VerdeCorteccia 🎊🎊🎊

img-2111_1725451641.jpeg

The message reads: You are a good friend and very thoughtful 

Lovely Sky says you are awesome blossom and here is how!🤩💖

img-2112_1725451823.jpeg

Buddy Verdecorteccia you have received so many flowers 🌺 from friend Sky!💞

pandb-dog.gif

Thank you so much @VerdeCorteccia for being an amazing person and a kind loving friend! You are a cher ami adorable et doux😊💖 *ps hehe I hope I spelled right😁* We all here at 7 Cups are grateful to have charmante Buddy like you💗✨

And and and @aboveskys your sweet words are really touching and heartwarming!💖 Thank you for sending this lovely appreciation, we appreciate to have sweet friend like you too!😊💞

Lots of love and hugs 🫂💝 to you guys!!

VictoriaLove7 September 4th

@KindleMissie

It is a cute purple theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

There is a soft purple birdie  ⋋(˶•⌔•˶)⋌ , purple & indigo rainbow 🌈 with a purple ★ star , a soft purple tree 🌳 with this face ( ᵔ◡ᵔ ), purple ʚïɞ butterfly, purple ᰔᩚ little hearts, soft peach moon 🌙 with this face ( ᵕヮᵕ ) , purple ★ shooting stars 🌠 , a purple ✦ sparkle, a yellow shooting star 🌠 with this face (๑>᎑<๑)

The font color for the name & the 'you are ' is purple with white outline & purple for the message & the qualities 

The flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ gif image is a cute doggo 🐶 clapping  among flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀

KindleMissie September 5th

@VictoriaLove7 

😊💖✨

okeyyyy September 4th

I appreciate so much all the 🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐 pears 7 cups is helping me with :) 😛 there are such lovely 🍐🍐🍐 pears in 7 cups 🫂🫂🫂 hugs to all the lovely🍐🍐🍐🍐 peers :) have a lovely day 

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 6th

Hiya @HealingGriz we have a very special message for you from a secret friend. They really want to thank you for holding amazing conversations and for everything else you do! 💚

They have also highlighted that they think of you as purposeful, motivated, rational, and open-minded. Lovely qualities to have indeed, keep being the wonderful you! 💕

1_1725643351.png

The message reads: Hi Griz, I think you are really insightful and open and I love your questions and compassion. They have a way of refocusing the conversation and prodding people to go deeper. Thank you for all you do and be well.

You sound like a really amazing person, Griz. Asking the right questions and being compassionate is a wonderful skill, keep it up! From what your secret friend says about you, I think you're the perfect person for anyone who wants to have deep conversations, and that's amazing. That in itself says a lot about you and shows you to be a fantastic person. Thank you for being on 7 Cups and making it a better place! 🌸

I'm excited to let you know that your secret friend has also sent you some wonderful healing tea! Enjoy your hot cup of tea and let us know if you'd like some more! 🍵

2_1725643368.png

Thank you for being here, Griz, we really appreciate you! Take care. 💚

VictoriaLove7 September 6th

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a pretty green theme graphic, Berry! 🫐(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

There is green tea 🍵 in a transparent tea cup (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~ with some tea leaves 🍃 

There are green plants 🌿, a pile of books 📚 with a soft pink tea cup ☕ with a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 image on it 

There are little pink 𔓘 𔓘 flowers 

The healing tea 🍵 image looks yumm (๑•؂•๑)旦~

The letters color & the 💚 hearts in typing are also green,  because the graphic color tone & the tea 🍵 is green ( ´◡` )𑁍

HealingGriz Thursday

@exuberantBlackberry9105 oh my goodness. What a sweet and lovely note!!! I'm all choked up. 

To my secret friend, thank you for your kind words and for really understanding where I am coming from in chat. Very nice of you to take the time and to think of sending warm tea. I do enjoy some cozy, warm tea. Take care of yourself. Thanks again. 

@HealingGriz I'm so happy to hear that you liked it, hehe. ❤️

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 6th

Hey there @DanCat1128, I hope you're doing well. @trueconfidant123 has sent you a super sweet message to brighten up your day hehe! They'd like to thank you for a really nice chat recently. 🩷

1_1725645915.png

The message reads: Thank you for the helpful chat that day, sweetheart. I felt so much lighter after the conversation and it really motivated me. I'm following your suggestions and it's going well with me so far. I'm focusing on my roles and not member chats like you said I should. I know you've been through your own share of struggles but turning it around and lighting people's lives on here with joy and peace is what makes you beautiful. Lots of love!

Ooh and TC has also sent you a self-care kit! Please take care of yourself, okay? 🌸

2_1725645930.png

Thank you, Dandan, for helping out TC so much. The conversation you had with them has clearly been very valuable and your efforts didn't go unnoticed! I'd say TC is definitely right in that turning your struggles into something you can use for brightening up people's lives on here makes you beautiful! Thank you for all you do. 🩷

Wow, TC, this is such a beautifully written appreciation message! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and appreciate Dandan for the helpful chat. I'm glad it helped you and that things are going well for you so far. I hope they continue to go well. ❤️

Sending loads of love to both of you! Thank you for helping out here. 💕

DanCat1128 September 6th

@exuberantBlackberry9105 @trueconfidant123

Thank you both for the kind words!!! I really appreciate it 🥰🥰🥰

trueconfidant123 September 6th

@DanCat1128

hugs-love.gif

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 7th

@DanCat1128 Aww 🩷🩷

trueconfidant123 September 6th

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Love the pretty pretty pink theme! Thank you for the wonderful execution and kind words!

love-animation.gif

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 7th

@trueconfidant123 I'm so glad you like it hehe! Ah, no worries, I'm happy to do this. 🩷

VictoriaLove7 September 6th

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a pretty pink & cat paws 🐾  theme graphic, Berry! 🫐 °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

It is a pink theme with paws 🐾 because Dancat's pfp is a pink cat ^•⩊•^

There are white paws 🐾, silhouette of pink ฅ paws     sparkles ✧˚✦, a pink bubble speech 💬 with a soft cream ᯓᡣ𐭩 heart in it, this & this 彡 

The kit has a soft pink background, teal ฅ, white ฅ & soft blue ฅ paws 🐾 

There is a Sunshine 🌞❤ in 'free time', a sleeping mask with this face  (◡ ○ ◡), a candle 🕯,  flowers 💐,  a book 📔, & a jug of water 🍶with slices of lemon 🍋 in it

The letters color in typing is soft pink because the color of the graphic is soft pink ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

KaylaBella September 7th

Hello loveliesss! 💖

👂🏻 What is that? 👂🏻 

✨✨✨It’s time for another lovely appreciation!!!✨✨✨

Today we have an appreciation for the lovely @LittleBirdie30 from the wonderful @WeEarth! 💕✨

So without further ado, here is the sweet message for you 🥰

2_1725720681.png

Wow what a wonderful thing!! Thank you Birdie for being such an amazing friend to not only Earth, but so many others! Thank you for reminding us of safety and for being such an integral part of our community 💕💖 

Oh and it seems as though Earth has also sent you a sweet gift too:

ice-cream.gif

Oh! It looks like the kitty stole it! So here’s another one:

ice-cream-cone.gif

That seems better! 

We hope you have a wonderful weekend and again, thank you for all that you do! 💕✨💖

Much love, 

Kayla ✨💜

LittleBirdie30 September 7th

@Bella20 Stop this is SO cute! Thank you Bella and @WeEarth for this beautiful message! You're both so sweet and I'm so happy to have such amazing friends! 🥰

KaylaBella September 7th

@LittleBirdie30

i had so much fun making it! I’m so happy that you love it 🥰✨ We are so lucky to know you! You have such a beautiful heart and you deserved this shoutout and sweet message from Earth 💕 Keep being your amazing self Birdie! 🌸

LittleBirdie30 September 8th

@Bella20 You as well Bella! Thank you! 😊

WeEarth September 8th

@LittleBirdie30

😊💗

crystal-panda-panda.gif

VictoriaLove7 September 7th

@Bella20

It is a pretty soft pink ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers 🌸 theme graphic, Kayla! (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

There are soft pink ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers with green 𓇗 stems

The font color for the 'Hello' & LittleBirdie 🐦 name is green & the font color for the message is soft orange 🍊 

@WeEarth 🌏 sent ice cream 🍦  to Birdie so, the first ice cream 🍦 gif image is a kitty eating ice cream ฅ^•ꈊ•^🍦ฅ

The second ice cream 🍦 gif image is white, soft purple, pink scopes of ice cream 🍦that looks yumm (っ˘ڡ˘🍦ς)

The letters colors are purplish, purple, soft blue, blue, & green. The hearts colors in typing are little pink hearts 💕, pink with shines 💖 & purple 💜 because the colors of the ice creams 🍦are soft purple, pink, the color of the stems 𓇗 is green, & there are soft pink ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers in the graphic. ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

KaylaBella September 7th

@VictoriaLove7

As always, a beautiful description of the post! 🥰💕🌸✨ Thank you Victoria! 💖 

WeEarth September 8th

@Bella20

Thank you Kayla for this fantabulous post 💓

love-heart.gif

KaylaBella September 9th

@WeEarth

youre-welcome.gif

Of course Earth!! 💕♥️ Thank you for being such an exceptional hooman who we love and adore here on Cups!! ✨🌸

WeEarth September 9th

@Bella20

Aww, that's kind of you my friend 💕 I am so grateful to have this wonderful family😊

hugging-sisters-sisters.gif

KaylaBella September 7th

We are on a roll today!

Back again my lovely listeners and members for another sweet and heartfelt appreciation! 

Today’s recipient is….. 

drum roll pleeeeease 🥁 🥁 🥁……

@alwayslove123!!!

you have an appreciation from the wonderful @Lovingflower2141!

atalwayslove123_1725721876.png

Not only have they said this sweet message 🥹 they listed these qualities for you as well!!

atalwayslove123-qualities_1725721986.png

Wow, just wow!! AlwaysLove, it seems like you are such an amazing person! You listened and gave someone hope for the future which just makes my heart smile 🥹💖 You are AMAZING and we love and appreciate you so so much for being a part of everything we do here on Cups! 💕✨💖 We hope you have a blessed and wonderful rest of your day and weekend! 

Before I go though, you have a gift from Flower! 🌸 

happy-happy-dog.gif

A sweet smile for you!

Again, thank youuuuu!

Much love, 

Kayla ✨🌸

alwayslove123 September 7th

aww thank you so much!!! im so glad i could help you :)

KaylaBella September 7th

@alwayslove123

💕💕💕💕💕

VictoriaLove7 September 7th

@Bella20

It is a pretty flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ & hearts ᰔᩚ theme graphic, Kayla! (๑>᎑<๑)

It is flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ & hearts ᰔᩚ theme because it is from @lovingFlower2141 to AlwaysLove

There are soft orange 🍊 Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ & soft pink flowers ⊱✿⊰ There are little orange 🍊 hearts ᰔᩚ & the background is soft pink 

The font color is green because the color of the leaves 🍃 & the stems is green 𖤣𖥧

The qualities graphic is also a flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme & there is an orange 🍊 heart 🧡 point for each quality.

The font colors for the qualities are orange 🍊, purplish, & green 

The smile gif image is a 🐶 doggo  ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ wearing flowers as a crown 👑 

The letters colors in typing are purplish, green, orange 🍊 because those are the font colors in the qualities graphic. (*´◡`*)

KaylaBella September 7th

@VictoriaLove7

💕✨ 

KaylaBella September 7th

Let’s make it rain appreciations today!!

@MindfulJourney22 you have a very heartfelt message

Brought to you by @trueconfidant123

journey_1725746575.png

In case the graphic is hard to read: 

Heyo Panda! Thank you for helping me through my new role at women's issues community. I appreciate your guidance and feedbacks. Your presence around cups is awfully inspiring. I look up to your in depth knowledge about DID especially and have referred some members to you for the same occasionally. I enjoy when you host the mindfulness sessions and I thought you were older but you said you weren't lol. I would appreciate some tips along the way. Lots of love!

True has also sent you a truck load full of flowers!!🌺 🌸 🌹 

beetle-girl.gif

As always my twin, you shine so so bright within our community! ✨ One can’t help but feel the sunshine on their face when you enter a room or our private chats! ☀️ You are so helpful, loving, and understanding and no wonder you receive so much love here! ♥️ Thank you for being a blessing in so many lives and a huge part of our community! We appreciate you and love you so much! 💕🌸

Much love, 

Kayla✨🌸💕

VictoriaLove7 September 9th

@Bella20

It is a pretty soft pink ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers theme graphic, Kayla! (๑•᎑•๑)

There are soft pink indigo ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers with a blue background graphic. So the letters colors in typing are indigo, blue, purple, & purplish 

The flowers 💐 gif image is a car full of ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ flowers (ᵕᴗᵕ)ꕤ

KindleMissie September 8th

Hello cutesy people!😃👋 Hope you're having a great weekend!🤩💖

Today, I’m excited to share a lot of appreciation with you all✨. Kayla, I’m with you—this is going to be an appreciation rain🌧️💗! Woohoo!🎉 

So so so, our first appreciation award goes to @TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue from lovely @bluelemon6419 🎊🎊🎊 👏👏👏 Congratulations the Sun🥳

img-2115_1725795352.jpeg

The message reads: Hi Sun, I appreciate your empathy and listening. You make the world a warmer place and I appreciate you!

The Sun🌞, with sweet message lovely friend blue lemon 🍋 has highlighted your awesome peer qualities which are:

img-2116_1725795768.jpeg

And and they gifted you lots of sunshine 🌞💖

sending-sun.gif

Thank you so much Sun for being a wonderful person! You are doing a wonderful deed in order to make this world a warmer and happier place with your shining empathy and kindness🌞🌟 We are so much thankful to have you☺️💖

Blue lemon, huge thanks to you for sending this lovely message and shining the sun more. We really appreciate you!☺️💖

Lots of love to you both💞

KaylaBella September 8th

@KindleMissie

yayyy!! I love it! 🥰 😍 Thank you for creating such a pretty and heartfelt post!! Amazing as always love! 💕 

KindleMissie September 8th

@Bella20

Thank you!🤩💖✨

VictoriaLove7 September 9th

@KindleMissie

It is a cute very Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Missie! ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ)⋌

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with soft pink blushes & this face (•᎑•) & a pastel rainbow 🌈 

There is a bee 🐝 with this face (˶◕◡◕˶) , a lemon 🍋 with this face (˶•⩊•˶) , a mushroom 🍄 with this face ( • ֊ •)

There are outlines of green ꕤ, pink ꕤ, & purple ꕤ flowers , soft pink ★ & soft purple ★ stars, pink ★, tosca ★, yellow ★ flowers with this face (•᎑•) , soft purple splashes, soft blue, soft purple, soft pink shooting stars 🌠 

The font color for the name & the 'you are' is soft purple with purple outline. The font color for the message & the qualities is soft purple 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is a Sunshine 🌞❤ in an envelope ✉ with this face (⁠◍⁠ᵔ⁠ᴗ⁠ᵔ⁠⁠)⁠

The letters colors in typing are blue, peach 🍑,  soft blue, yellow, purpleorange 🍊, green, purplish, & teal. It's Missie's signature colors <(ᵔ⁠`)

KindleMissie September 10th

@VictoriaLove7

😊💕