Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

SilverSeastar March 6th

Love to all of you! 💙 @El2002snow @Fristo @YourCaringConfidant

You're so sweet, ElSnow! I appreciate your kind words a lot. Thank you so muchh. 🌟

March 5th

A sweet dessert 🍫🧁🍩 from @El2002snow for @caringPumpkin64 

ew0jhc2_1709604017.png

View the graphic full-size here!

Graphic made by @YourCaringConfidant

caringPumpkin64 is a very sweet listener. They are very kind and understanding. They care a lot about you and want to support you .

Aw, sweet caringPumpkin! We are glad to have your care. Thanks ElSnow!

caringPumpkin64 March 5th

@Fristo Thank you so much....it is so nice to be appreciated. ....

March 5th

@El2002snow has sent Champion's trophy 🏆 for @CourageousSmiles !!

Snow says for Smiles:

4b25k4n_1709604312.png

Enjoy the graphic full-size here!

"They are a very patient and kind listener who is there to listen to you and support you . They are very engaging in conversations. They are very understandable and can understand you. They are also uplifting ."

Lovely, Smiles!! 💜

March 5th

Flowers 🌻🌹 for @BrightLynx1428 😊

It's from @El2002snow

There's this sweet note too:

8ozyqll_1709604642.png

View the graphic full-size here!

"They are a very kind listener they are always there for you."

Lynx, this is sweet, isn't it?

March 5th

Yes, it is!!!!! Thankyou so much🤍

Hey hey @SerenityAnchor I love how calming your username sounds. Welcome to the community, I hope you're liking it here so far as a listener.🤎

We do know of someone who certainly is extra-appreciative of your supportive presence here, sending you this thank you-note as well.🤎

Someone who? Someone amazing aka @LimeJar1591 yay!🤎

image_1709654487.png

Keep up the wonderful work, Serenity.🤎

Jar like to send you some sunshine as well!🌞

sun-waving.gif

How sweet is this. Thank you for your kindness, Jar.🤎

VictoriaLove7 March 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very pretty flowery ୧⍤⃝💐 theme graphic,  Sunshine! 🌞❤ ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞

The flowers 💐 color is soft purplish, the leaves 🍃 color is teal, & the color of the flowers °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ centers is brown. So, the font color for the names in the graphic is soft purplish with white outlines & the font color for the message is brown◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

The letters color for the message in typing is soft purplish just like the color of the flowers & the names in the graphic. The letters color for the names is teal because the color of the leaves 🍃 in the graphic is teal. The hearts 🤎 in typing are brown because the font color for the message in the graphic & the centers 𑁍 of the flowers 💐 are brown©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is also cute! 🤗❤ The waving Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face ٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

Another snowy appreciation!🥰

@El2002Snow

To:

@SolitarySnowflake2242

image_1709660951.png

What a sweet review on your listening skills, Flake, thank you for being your kind and caring self.💙

El being an absolute sweet-heart also sent some smiles your way.💙

smiley-clouds.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute snowy ❄☃️ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ (∩ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ∩)

There is a very cute snowman ☃️ wearing soft blue scarf, soft blue hat, & blue branches as his hands. The snowman ☃️ has this face ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) with a carrot 🥕 as his nose o( ˶^^˶ )o

The letters color for the names in typing is soft blue just like the font color for the names, the snowman's scarf ⛄, his hands ☃️, & the sky color in the graphic. The 💙 hearts color in typing is also blueThe letters color for the message in typing is pink because the snowman's blushes ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) color is pink ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

The smile gif image is also very cute! 🤗❤ It is a smiling cloud ☁️ that looks like it is moving, & it has this face ꒰• ᴗ • ꒱

sky2Ocean20 March 6th

Hello beautiful peeps ! 🐤

Here I am again to deliver a sweet sweet note on behalf of @El2002snow.  Let's get together and appreciate our peer @IamRoseNeisha

Neisha, you have contributed so much to this community. Our appreciator has let us know that you have these amazing qualities in you :

🍁 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

🍁 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🍁 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

🍁 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

🍁 Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

🍁 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🍁 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

EL has said this amazing thing about you, take a look

due-7-mar_1709695497.png

It does not only end here. EL has also sent 🍵 Healing Tea 🍵 for you,

hot-choc-making-1_1709695955.png

Thank you so much for being so wonderful. We appreciate your effort and amazing contributions.

Peer Appreciation Team,

sky

_______

VictoriaLove7 March 6th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a pretty flowery 💐 theme graphic, Sky! 🦜^_^

There are soft pink roses 🌹because it is for @IamRoseNeisha 🌹☺

The letters color for the names & several sentences are red because the font color for the names in the graphic is red. The font color for the message is green because the roses 🌹 stems & the leaves 🍃 color are green ૮ •ᴗ• ა

The healing tea 🍵 image is cute! ☺ It is a green tea, with a couple of tea leaves 🍃 The tea evaporates 💕 soft pink, pink, & 🤎 soft brown heart shape steam (˘ڡ˘) ~

AlleyCatNemo March 6th

💗💫🍃Optimisticempath 🍃💫💗
is 
truly Appreciated 💕
Let's hear what 
their cherished peer

💚🌟🌷 Skytied 🌷🌟💚
has to say 💌

" 
So ..uh let me tell you that
 I had to think for two minutes
what should follow after that "So" you just read.
Fun fact , I came up clueless.
So now that I have made you aware
 I don't know how to convey what I intend to..let me try.

I have seen you so many number of times around in forums ,
sometimes cracking jokes, sharing  your worries, stating
facts , ,
being there for someone who needs you. 
 It's amazing how you have so many unique
different facets to your personality.
Each of them adding up to be who you are.

I just wanted pop in and point out that each one of them are beautiful.
Obviously  you are not perfect
( and thank God you aren't I would have had to be jealous if you were)
 but that doesn't matter cus nobody is .
I see you around doing something
 that makes us feel a tad bit better everytime I visit cups.
 I just want you to know that you deserve it too.
I don't know if you get that enough ( life is unfair that way sometimes)
but I hope you get your own customised packets of joy .
And even if it's seems to take forever to reach you ,
never doubt on weather you deserve it or not. Because you do.
You always do.
Try not to think otherwise.
But if you fail to do so , that okay .
We can sulk for a while and then give it another go.
Sending tons of hugs .
"
@Skytied @Optimisticempath

🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻

modern-elegant-thank-you-letter_1709725012.jpg
modern-elegant-thank-you-letter-1_1709725040.jpg

🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻🦋🌻

They are 

🌿 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.,
🌿 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., 
🌿Patient - They take the time to calm down before they
act.,

🌿 Rational - They are sensible, not moody.,
🌿 Agile - They change course as needed.

Skytied Sends you
lots of love 
&
>>>> Warm Hugs <<<<

warm-hugs_1709726098.jpg

@Skytied @Optimisticempath

@AlleyCatNemo Wooowww! I'm literally in awe of how beautifully presented this entire posting is! 😍🥰 Absolutely phenomenal job, smile spreader. 

AlleyCatNemo March 6th

@YourCaringConfidant Thankk you <3 im so honored :)

Optimisticempath March 8th

@AlleyCatNemo

aw thank you so much for this beautiful letter style post I luv it so much and can see you've put in so much effort in the emojis and colors😍 your amazing thank youuu💕💕💕💕

@skytied

hello sky you are so sweet and considerate 💕 this was totally unexpected and idk what to say 😭  it made my day honestly.. ive been having such a hard time...which isn't new xD but like this still came at a really great time and in a really awesome way so im vv speechless and overwhelmed with so much kindness you've shown me 🥺 thank you vv much your a beautiful person for showing care and kindness towards a stranger and for taking the time to write such a validating and encouraging appreciation for me ....it means the whole world to me 😭 sends a lot of luvv and big hugs to you!!💕💕

"your own customised packets of joy" 🫠 what a cute thing to say 🥰 hope you find many packets of joy too 💕💕

yes to sulky sulky too xD xD *hugs youuuu🤗🤗🤗

Hello hello @SmileySunshine59, if you aren't wearing a sunny smile already, no worries, we gotchu with this sweet appreciation from our super appreciative peer @El2002Snow along with some beautiful flowers for you!💛
image_1709738665.png

image_1709738719.png
VictoriaLove7 March 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute flowery ୧⍤⃝💐 graphic,  Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)

There are pink & soft pink flowers ˚✿˖ with bees 🐝 fluttering by the flowers 💐 ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و  The bees 🐝 have this face ( ᵔ◡ᵔ )

The font color for the names in the graphic is green because the flowers stems 𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣 & the grass color is green. So, the letters color for the names in typing is also green ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The letters color for the message in typing is pink because the font color for the message in the graphic is pink & because the flowers ✿❀✿❀ color are pink & soft pink. The hearts 💛 in typing are yellow because the color of the centers of the *ੈ𑁍༘⋆ flowers are yellow! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

୧⍢⃝୨ The beautiful Sunny flowers 🌻 image is also very cute! ٩( ᐖ )و  & the Sunflower 🌻 in the center has this face (´•᎑•`)

When asked about sharing anything extra for how @BelovedMe wants this appreciation to look in the post, they mentioned "All colours". So here you go @PatientDreamer105, a multi-colored post specially for you!💛

image_1709740866.png

BelovedMe being so warm as always, wants to share healing tea with you. Freshly brewed for you, I hope you enjoy it, Sweety!💙

tea-drink.gif

You sound as sweet as your name, Sweety, sending much love your way.💗

VictoriaLove7 March 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute balloons 🎈 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ

The letters colors are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, soft blue, purplish, purple, & soft purplishbecause the balloons 🎈 colors are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, soft blue, & the sky & cloud ☁️ colors are purplish, purple & soft purplish. The hearts colors are 💙 blue, yellow 💛, & pink 💗 just like some of the balloons 🎈colors ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤

The healing tea 🍵 looks yummy (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~ 😋❤

LoveMyMoonflowers March 6th
Hi everyone! It’s me again 😛 It’s been a long while since I’ve posted an appreciation, but I’m back! 🌈 And today, we’ve got a sweet little note from the sweetest @Optimisticempath to the wonderful @RachelListener ❤️ along with some vvv warm hugs 🥰 (Yay, Opti-hugs!) 

Here’s what Opti Bear had to say, Rachel. ❤️

8c245af5-9fbb-4753-a382-97ea2a43e1bd_1709740820.png

❤️ A little note from me ❤️

Opti I’ve seen that you’ve been appreciating so so many of your peers lately. ❤️ it’s so vvv sweet and thoughtful of you to take the time to write down notes of appreciation for them ❤️ you’re your lovely, kindhearted self always and I just hope you know we appreciate you so so so much, too. you’re the best *you* Opti bear ❤️

Rachel, although i don’t know you very well, i have seen you around forums, especially some diary threads and I love how you take the time to give hugs and spread some comfort around. ❤️ Your kindness is so appreciated. (: keep being you, Rachel. ❤️ 

🌙 Ni 🌸 
💖
VictoriaLove7 March 6th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

It is a very cute hearts 💕 hugging graphic theme, Nii! 🌙🥧 \(ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )/

There are a diary 📒, two hearts 💕 hugging with these faces (づ ˘ ᵕ ˘ )づ⊂(˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶⊂)

The letters colors for the message is brown because the font color for the message in the graphic is brown & because the background color of the graphic is brown (๑•᎑•๑)

The hearts in typing are ❤ red & pink 💖 because the hearts 💞 color in the graphic are ❤ red & 💖 pink. The letters color for the names is soft pink because the font color for the names & one of the hearts 💕 color is pink ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

@VictoriaLove7

sending a big huggie for you ❤️ thank you for being you, and for being so vv observant and appreciative as always, Vic. ❤️

VictoriaLove7 March 6th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank *you*, Nii! 🌙🥧 \(ˊᵕˋ)/ for creating cute graphics & for being sincere in your work! ପ(๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)ଓ

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

Optimisticempath March 6th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

flower buddy im so happy to see you back 🥺you make vv awesome posts and have really kind things to say to everyone 🥺 it just melts me little Opti heart sm😭 thank you for this vv luvlyy post and for being bestest flower buddy too 💕💕 me luvs youu *opti bear huggiee wuggiee for flower buddy 🤗

@Optimisticempath

*huggie wuggies you* love you more my sweet friend ❤️

RachelListener March 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu for this so cute graphics, Moonie! The hearts are so cute! 🤗 

@OptimisticEmpath 

Thank youu! 🤗 💕 Opti bear! 🧸💕

I appreciate you very very too! Though you are struggling you never take it out on others *huggiess tighttly till you feel better* 🥺🤗💕

Optimisticempath March 13th

@RachelListener

💕💕 you so sweet 🤗🤗 

just because someone's hurting doesn't mean they get to take it out on others ... that's the worst thing to do.. if intentionally...but still no nice even if unintentionally...if people hurty...we be extra nice and kind to them..🥺 

hug-day.gif

@morganwindow

a vvv lovely posting, morgy. 🥰 the graphic is so cute. ❤️ this posting is as sweet as you (: ❤️

VictoriaLove7 March 7th

@morganwindow

It is a cute soft colors flowers 💐 with butterflies 🦋 graphic, Morgan! 🦋👩

There are flowers 💐 with soft green butterflies 🦋 , the space for the message is in a shape of a stamp („• ֊ •„)

The background color is tosca, & the flowers are blue & soft purplish ˚˖ So, the letters colors are blue & purple

There is a cute heart image with the word 'always' on it ^_^

LovetoGod March 11th

@morganwindow

Aww that's such a sweet appreciation post. I am in love with it 💕 

@Optimisticempath

Thank you so much for making my day and for remembering me. It means a lot. I was just on a long break. But I am back now and loadssssss of hugs and love ❤️ 

@LovetoGod

me happy your back 💕💕💕💕 lots of luvvv and hugs and chocolates to youu 🤗🤗🤗

@morganwindow

is you Morgan friend me knows and had forum talky with?🥺 me was so worried seeing chu account poof but happy if you back 🥺 missed you v much and happy seeing you now 💕 thank you for your kindness and this prettwee posting amazing friend :P *huggles tightly 🤗🤗

VictoriaLove7 March 7th

@morganwindow

It is a cute cookies 🍪 theme graphic, Morgan! 🦋👩

There are cookies 🍪 🍪 to show Fristo as cookie monster ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ🍪 , there are hearts outlines, & blue stars ⭐

The letters colors in typing are in rainbowy 🌈 sequence, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purplish, & purple 

I like the Sunflower 🌻 in the graphic! (..◜ᴗ◝..)

sadcat13 March 7th

@WeEarth has a special message and some hot chocolate for @Mel

ba68296157aa1ceeec29551edb3bdf86_1709769986.jpg

Earth´s message for you:

Greetings Mel, I am Earth. Hope you are doing good! Mel, it's truly a pleasure to stumble upon your profile! Your warmth and genuine desire to support others shine through your words. It's inspiring to see someone so dedicated to helping others understand difficult concepts and feel heard and valued. Thank you for being so open and inviting, for sharing a glimpse into your life and aspirations.

greetings-mel-i-am-earth-hope-you-are-doing-good-mel-it-s-truly-a-pleasure-to-stumble-upon-your-profile-your-warmth-and-genuine-desire-to-support-others-shine-through-your-words-it-s-inspiri_1709770152.png

thank you for all you do for us on cups. Your profile is very warm and welcoming, creating an atmosphere of trust and safety. I´m sure your members appreciate it, and we appreciate you too 😊

Thank you Earth for appreciating Mel for her welcoming profile, you always manage to find so amazing people here 😊

VictoriaLove7 March 7th

@sadcat13

It is a cute bird wooden 𓅆 bird theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛(*´⩊`*)

There is a wooden  𓅪 bird standing among the origami birds 🐦 

The letters color is brown because the wooden 𓅪 bird color, the spoon & the hot choco ☕ color are brown ^_^

There is a photograph of hot choco ☕ with a purplish rose 🌹 shape whip cream ☺

sadcat13 March 7th

Dear @Snowy00 ,

@Kristynsmama thinks you are amazing and wants you to know it! You take care of so many of us, but it is important to take care of yourself too, so mama is sending you a selfcare kit with the message 😊

6cc79758aca774d57b7748dfd1687542_1709771324.jpg

Kristynsmama highlighted these of your qualities:

🌺 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌺 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🌺 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🌺 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌺 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌺 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-optimistic-they-focus-on-cultivating-positivity-to-bring-out-the-best-in-everyone-positive-they-focus-on-good-qualit_1709771495.png

Kristynsmama´s special message for you:

Thank you for always being there to support me and for always asking how I’m doing. I’m so grateful for our friendship on cups

thank-you-for-always-being-there-to-support-me-and-for-always-asking-how-i-m-doing-i-m-so-grateful-for-our-friendship-on-cups_1709771695.png

Thank you for all you do for us. You are a great team mate and a friend, and your contributions are deeply valued by all of us 😊

Thank you mama for appreciating Kayla and choosing a great theme of colours for her, i really enjoyed making the graphics 😊

Snowy00 March 7th

@sadcat13 @Kristynsmama

Awww 🥹🥹🥹🥹 I love you guys!!!! Cat, this post is absolutely gorgeous!!! 🥹🥰😍😍😍 I am so proud of you Cat! And I am so blessed to have you as a friend as well 💕💕💕

Kristy, you are such a wonderful, sweet, and encouraging friend and I am blessed to know you! 💕🌸✨ Thank you for the sweet shoutout 🩵🦋

sadcat13 March 7th

@Snowy00 😊