Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

WeEarth February 29th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

kiss.gif

WeEarth February 29th

@AlleyCatNemo

Nemo, I really enjoyed the postΒ πŸ’“ Thank you my friend

Optimisticempath February 28th

Depression is really difficult to deal with :( sometimes the most helpful thing is knowing we aren't alone so thank you for supporting your members @AngelSoul99 you are awesome πŸ€—

Someone you supported has left this message anonymously for you along with a trophy πŸ†

image_1709148595.png

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

If secret friend sees thisπŸ‘€ me sending lots of strength to youπŸ’•πŸ’•

VictoriaLove7 February 29th

@Optimisticempath

It is a pretty purplish butterflies πŸ¦‹ theme graphic, Milky! πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ^_^

There are two purplish white butterflies πŸ¦‹ & the background of the graphic is also purplish & purple πŸŸͺ

The font color is purplish & white because the butterflies πŸ¦‹ are purplish & white ☺

The letters color is soft purple just like the background of the graphic ΚšΡ—Ιž ΚšΡ—ΙžΒ 

The trophy πŸ†gif image is shining! ^_^

Optimisticempath March 1st

@VictoriaLove7

aw this is so very kind of you thanks so much πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

VictoriaLove7 March 2nd

@Optimisticempath

Thank *you*, Milky! πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ^_^ for your hard work in creating pretty graphics! πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ€—πŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ§Έ

Optimisticempath February 28th

@walker7957 sent you a check in message @justmiles 😊

image_1709149320.png

Snail friend is on break currently so me hopes they are well also 🐌 thanks for the appreciation πŸ’•

Miles you received a smile too 😁

happy-happy-dog.gif

lol I find this v cute xD hope you do too! Keep smiling πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Optimisticempath

It is a very cute snail 🐌, woof woof 🐢, & fishy 🐟 theme graphic, Milky! πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ ( α΅” α΅• α΅” )

There is a doggo 🐢 wearing sunglasses πŸ‘“ , a green snail 🐌, & blue fish 🐟 ^_^

The woof woof 🐢 color is brown, the fish 𓆝 π“†Ÿ π“†ž 𓆝 π“†ŸΒ  fins & tails are blue & the body is soft blue, so the abstract lines colors are brown, blue, & soft blue. The splash on the background of the graphic is soft blue, & these α΅• α΅• α΅• are brown. So, the font color for the names is soft blue & blue for the message (Β΄ ˘ `)

The smile is a cute woof woof 🐢 wearing flowers πŸ’ as a crown & the doggo has this face '😁'

Optimisticempath March 1st

@VictoriaLove7

those fishes look so cute 😍 thanks as always rainbow bear 🌈🧸

VictoriaLove7 March 2nd

@Optimisticempath

Thank *you*, Milky! πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ€—

The fishes  𓆝 π“†Ÿ π“†ž 𓆝 π“†Ÿ are cute but the blue fishesΒ  𓆝 π“†ŸΒ π“†žΒ π“† π“†Ÿ in your graphic, the way you color their fins & their bodies with soft blue, also,Β the graphics you created are more cute, Milky! πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ€—πŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ§Έ

sky2Ocean20 February 29th

ο»ΏWe are continually inspired by our peer's positivity and can-do attitude. πŸ’•

So, Let's gather together and appreciate ✨@WishUponAStar968 ✨.

This lovely message is from πŸ’Œ @K1ndredInferno πŸ’Œ

due-1-march-making_1709176639.png

Our appreciator highlighted these traits which make you wonderful-wonderful person:

πŸ’Œ Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

πŸ’Œ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

πŸ’Œ Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

πŸ’Œ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

πŸ’Œ Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

πŸ’Œ Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

πŸ’Œ Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork.

and yes, you have got a very special gift too from Ferno. Here is a sweet πŸ’ self-care kit πŸ’ for you

ready-care_1709176993.png

✨✨✨✨✨✨

We appreciate your willingness to help out wherever needed. Your reliability makes working together a great pleasure. keep shining bright. πŸ’›

sky this side

peer appreciation team πŸ’

----

Do you have someone in mind to appreciate from this community ?? It's just a click away.

@sky2Ocean20

It is a pretty flowery πŸ’ theme graphic, Sky! 🦜 ^_^

There are yellow & soft pink Sunflowers 🌻, yellow & soft pink roses πŸ’, plants 🌿, leaves πŸƒ & soft pink splashes in the graphic.Β 

There are these ✨ πŸ’Œ πŸ’• ☺

The font color for the names is soft pink because several of the Sunflowers 🌻 color & some roses 🌹 color is soft pink 

The letters colors are in the same green tone as the plant 🌿 & the leaves πŸƒ in the graphic. The letters color for the message is black so some of the letters in typing are black

There is an envelope πŸ’Œ sealed with a heart for each quality. ☺

The letters color for the kit is gold. The kit is cute ☺, there are a sleeping mask, tea 🍡, a planner πŸ—“, an organizer πŸ“‚, a gummy satay 🍑, & a heart with beats πŸ’“Β  The sleeping mask has this face (α΄—Λ³α΄—)πŸ’€Β 

@VictoriaLove7

I love your observations and colorful replies. It makes my heart sing ✨

WishUponAStar968 February 29th

@sky2Ocean20

Thank you for making this appreciation post sky!

@WishUponAStar968

hug.gif

WishUponAStar968 February 29th

@K1ndredInferno

I can't tell you how important your words mean to me!Β  I understand your message and yes, we are there for each other and communicate when needs be......I am truly lucky to have you as my close friend, snacks and butt stuff included, let is ablaaaazeπŸ”₯ο»Ώ

BrightIndigo February 29th

πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šΒ @mysteriousSky2331Β has sent a lovely message to the always wonderfulΒ @PetiteSouris!Β πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’™

petitesourisapp01_1709223904.jpg

πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’š

mysteriousSky2331Β mentioned the following qualities:

Positive
Supportive
Friendly
Motivated
Open Minded
Rational
Respectful

What a nice and kind message sent from a warm heart. Thank you for this lovely appreciation. Sending hugs and love for the both of you. πŸ’™

πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’š

VictoriaLove7 March 1st

@BrightIndigo

It is a pretty flowers πŸ’ theme graphic, Bright! ☺

The graphic color tones are blue green with white flowers πŸ’ So, there are blue heart, a hug, & green hearts πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’š

The letters colors for the qualities are also blue 🟦 & green 🟩 ☺

PetiteSouris March 1st

@BrightIndigoΒ @mysteriousSky2331Β 

OhΒ wow! Im pleasantly surprised! I will continue working diligently to help all my mentees; I feel encouraged and motivated by this message. I wish you much success for the remainder of your internship,Β @mysteriousSky2331. YouΒ are welcome for everything and more. Thank you so much writing this,Β Β (@mysteriousSky2331)Β this, and thank you for sharing this with me,(@BrightIndigo).IΒ appreciate you both for making me smile.

Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β mouse-mickey-mouse.gif

πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β @WeEarthΒ has sent a lovely message to the always wonderfulΒ @4JasmineΒ !Β πŸ’›β˜•πŸ§‘

4jasmineappr01_1709226156.jpg

πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β 

Jasmine, your dedication is something to admire andΒ thank you WeEarth for supporting others with compassion and care.

πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β πŸ§‘β˜•πŸ’›Β 

WeEarth February 29th

@BrightIndigo

Thank you my friend for this lovely postΒ πŸ’“

WeEarth February 29th

@BrightIndigo @4Jasmine

Please do accept these flowers😊

11bafbb3-ad71-4079-ac14-dc9fbe4e5c26_1709228876.jpeg

@WeEarth

Thank you! I have found a lovely place for the flowers already :P

cat-with-sun-flowers-adult-paint-by-numbers_1709230841.jpg

WeEarth February 29th

@BrightIndigo

friend-spongebob.gif

4Jasmine February 29th

@WeEarth

Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

4Jasmine February 29th

@4Jasmine

Beautiful!

WeEarth February 29th

@4Jasmine

friends-hug.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 1st

@BrightIndigo

It is a cute hot choco β˜• graphic, Bright! ☺

There are hot choco β˜•, a star 🌟, & a rainbow 🌈

The hot choco looks yummy. πŸ˜‹Β 

The hearts colors are orange 🍊 & yellow because there are orange 🍊 & yellow in the rainbow 🌈 colors. So there are these yellow heart, hot choco, & orange 🍊 heart πŸ’›β˜•πŸ§‘Β 

Hey hey @Hope you have a special message from the teen who is always spreading smiles around aka the teen who goes above and beyond to make their peers feel oh-so-seen and appreciated aka the teen who doesn't mind reminding people over and over again that they are loved and so much aka @lovemymoonflowers hehe!πŸ₯°

image_1709287287.png

Nii also sent you some healing tea as a virtual gift. Okay okay Hope, we can pretend it's healing coffee for you or just coffee lol, because it still does the job, riiighttt!πŸ˜›

The job= *making life feel a little more livableee* lol!

morning-coffee-coffee-lover.gif

Hope, I sooo agree, you're such a dedicated, thoughtful and caring leader and hooman, always blessing any space you are in. Ooh and again, yessss, you do say the most amusing things in the most subtle ways, it's fun catching these little "okay, you did say that lol, lemme catch a break, brb laughinggg" moments with you. Thanks for being youuuu!🀍

And thank youuu, Niiibuddy, you're the sweetest of 'em all, the teen who cares, the teen who empowers, the teen who inspires!🀍

LoveMyMoonflowers March 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I keep looking over this over and over because it’s so beautiful πŸ₯Ί Ahhhhh you’re amazing at making posts Sunnieee πŸ’œ this is gorgeous! πŸ’œ

and um…. 😭 smh your so kind as always 😭😭 sneaking in such sweet words for both the appreciated peer and the appreciator πŸ₯Ί that’s sunnie bean πŸ’œ you’re the beary best πŸ»πŸ’œ keep being you sunΒ 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Beary best hehe, nooo, thats youu, the bestest of the best, Niibuddy, thank youuu so much for your lovely compliments. πŸ₯° *huggles tightttt*πŸ’—

LoveMyMoonflowers March 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*keeps hugging youuu vvv tight*Β 

Hope March 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @LoveMyMoonflowersΒ 

Thank you for putting this together! Love the 'oh-so-seen' I wonder why it feels familiar.Β 

What a beautiful message! Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it! I love how there is like a whole sentence explaining who you are. The pfps change so much that I think I don't even notice them anymore. Or perhaps you have stopped, I can't tell.Β 

Coffee does sound more healing! Thank you

LoveMyMoonflowers March 1st

@Hope

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

VictoriaLove7 March 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty snowy ❄ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❀ ^_^

It is a snowy 🌨 theme because Hope's pfp is falling snow ❄ on a mountain πŸ”

There are falling snow 🌨 & snowy hill ❄ in the graphic ^_^ ❀

The font color for the names is soft blue & the letters color for the message is white with purple outline. So, the letters color isΒ soft blueΒ for the message &Β soft purpleΒ for the names The hearts 🀍  are white. The font colors for the message & the hearts 🀍 in typing are white because the snow ❄ color is white & the font color for the names is soft blue because the sky color is soft blue! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❀ original cute style! πŸ₯³β€

The healing coffee β˜• gif image is cute with hearts ❀ & the coffee β˜• is being poured into the coffee cup β˜•. The coffee β˜• cup has this face ( α΅” α΅• α΅” )

Hiya @BrightLynx1428 I hope you are doing well. Thank you for volunteering your time here in supporting our community.🀍

A sweet secret friend would like to extend their gratitude towards you for being so wonderful.🀍

image_1709289994.png

They'd like to send you some flowers as well.πŸ₯°

white-flowers.gif

Keep up the good work, Gargi!🀍

Thank youu, secret friend for taking the time to show some gratitude to your listener. It's one of the most heart-melting moments hearing a positive feedback!🀍

sky2Ocean20 March 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

gorgeous flowers and a beautiful postΒ πŸ’›

@sky2Ocean20

Aw thanks so much!πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 March 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty flowery πŸ’ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❀ βŠ‚(ΛŠα΅•Λ‹βŠ‚)

It is a flowery πŸ’ theme graphic because Gargi's pfp is a girl πŸ‘© smelling red flowers πŸ’Β 

There are soft pink 𓆸 & soft purple 𓆸 trumpet vine flowers, soft pink flowers 🌸, tosca flowers β‹†ΛšβœΏΛ–Β°, & there is a soft pink bird 🐦 flying to the trumpet vine 𓇒𓆸 flowers ΰ­§β€βƒπŸ’

The background colors are red & purple. It is red because in Gargi's pfp the girl πŸ‘© is smelling the redΒ flowers πŸ’ ^_^

So, the font color for the names is purple & the font color for the message is red. The hearts 🀍 in typing are white because the color of the Sunflowers 🌻 in the gif image is white ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❀ owlsome pretty style! πŸ₯³β€

The white Sunflowers 🌻 gif image is pretty & shining!◝(α΅”α΅•α΅”)β—œ

Kristynsmama March 1st

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been able to make any appreciations and I sure did miss it. Β That’s why I’m excited to bring a smile to the face of @WishUponAStar968 from @CompassionateArrow. Β Here Ms what Arrow has to say:

Dear Summer,
I'm not beginning any thing without thisss(γ€β—‰η›Šβ—‰)぀. Having met you is one of the best things that happened to me at Cups. You're always so cheerful and supportive. It's a blessing to have you around. I feel so happy when I say, "yeah, I'm friends with Summer." because I'm so proud of you my friend. For everything you do. I get sooo excited when I see you in the rooms!! You see the good in everyone and everything and nobody but an angel would be like that. You're our community's treasure. Love youuu(γ€β—‰η›Šβ—‰)぀

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Arrow also wants to send you some warm hugs.

99944fe2-30b8-4ec3-83d2-195d1594c8ae_1709300184.jpeg

13982add-be16-4ff4-bd53-84917e0dd835_1709300198.jpeg

7ed91dbc-7abd-41d7-890c-f28a7ec96061_1709300434.jpeg