Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 24th

Hiya meowgical kitty cat @AlleyCatNemo you are such an endearing presence around always up and about spreading cheer and smiles, it's a pleasure to share some with you as well, in the form of these sweet appreciation notes from @VictoriaLove7 and @Faithmonk9473 for you!💚

A yummilicious treat from VictoriaLove7!🌈

image_1708772940.png

Vic sent you a special hot chocolate as well!🥰

image_1708772914.png

Yumm after that kickaliciousss hot choco time for another pawesome message. From Faithmonk9473!✨

image_1708772804.png

Monk would like to send you a self-care kit too so Sun went shopping on the internet market and found something nice for you hehe!🥰

image_1708773054.png

You are soooo deserving of the kindest self-care reminders as well the sweetest hot chocolate drinks, Nemo, thank you for being soo purrfectt at spreading smiles and being you!💙

A biiig thanks to Victoria and Monk for being their ever so thoughtful and appreciative selves. We appreciate you two, so much!💛

VictoriaLove7 February 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞❤ 🥺❤😭❤ Thank youu! 😭❤ for creating the super cute graphic for Nemo 😸 from me 🥺❤

It is a cat 🐱 with a rainbow 🌈 body & a rainbow 🌈 cat paw 🐾 print to show Nemo 😸 whose pfp is a karate cat 🐱 & the appreciator (me = rainbow 🌈) 🥺❤😭❤

The cute rainbow 🌈 cat 😺 has this face ≽^•⩊•^≼

In the graphic from Monk there are kitties 😺 & a cute sleeping kitty /ᐠ - ⩊-マ˚ᶻ 𝗓 , whose paws ^•ﻌ•^ color & some of their fur color are brown

And you bought the sweet kit that has soft brown boxes 📦 with a bag of gratia tea 🍵, an aromatherapy candle 🕯, a card that say 'you are loved', & a plant 🪴 🤗❤

Also, you say kickaliciouss hot choco 🥺❤🤗❤ because in the hot choco ☕ graphic, the cat put the hot choco on kicking position! 🤗❤ 

The hearts colors are green 💚, blue 💙, & yellow 💛 because those are the colors from the rainbow 🌈 🥺❤😭❤

The letters color is pinkish purplish because the font color for the message in the graphic is pinkish purplish. The names are in soft brown because the font color for the names in the graphic is soft brown & also because in the graphic from Monk in which there are sleeping kitties 😺, their paws color & some of their fur color are brown. Also because the paws 🐾 graphic color is soft brown ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

Aw so mindfully taken note of everything, thank you so much, Viccc, always a pleasure to come across your generous comments.🥰

AlleyCatNemo February 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou what a lovely post <3 this is so sweeeet im touched! 

Thank you monk and Victoria ty for such kind words for me ^_^ ily <3

I love the cat graphics you made Sun

And the hot chocolate and selfcare kit is  perfect for a cold winter night like this one and many more to come. Ty for all the love and effort and warmth. 

@AlleyCatNemo

Aww sooo glad you feel embraced with love and warmth.🥰

Tagging your appreciators so they know you recieved their love and loved their way of loving you, plus you're sending some back at them!🥰

@VictoriaLove7 @Faithmonk9473 

sky2Ocean20 February 24th

@Fristo

Hello, beautiful people with beautiful hearts. ✨

Sky this side from the Peer Appreciation Team! 

Here is what @Heartsandrosesandpaws has expressed for @CommunityModAaron"Thanks for helping me when things got crazy.. you are a top notch mod that cares about what u do and goes above and beyond."

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

This is a lovely token of appreciation for @CommunityModAaron for your dedication and support

1_1708777374.png

💛

_________

Do you have someone to appreciate ?? You can check this out and proceed through this peer appreciation form.

@sky2Ocean20

Ooh hey hey Sky, welcome to the team and yay for this awesome post. I love how you presented the qualities. Vv bubbly and vibrant. Keep it up!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much. Excited to be able to appreciate and show gratitude to more peers ✨

@sky2Ocean20

It is a cute flower 🌸 shape splashes of colors, Sky! 🦜

In the qualities graphic, there are flower 🌸 shape splashes on a soft green seaweed, a heart, soft blue flowers 💠. So, the letters color for the names is green

@VictoriaLove7

😍💛

HeavenlyMagic February 24th

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @VictoriaLove7 ✨💖 given by the adorable @Keith22534   💌

Dear VictoriaLove7, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Warm Hugs 🤗

You deserve this. 🌷

1_1708786516.png

Raw text:  Hey Victoria! Last time you did this, this time I will. How have you been? I hope everything’s ok. I just wanted to shoot you a quick note to say thank you! Seriously, your awesomeness doesn't go unnoticed. So, here's a big virtual high-five to you! Thanks for being such an amazing person. <3

💗 💗 💗

Victoria. I personally also wanna tell you that you are an amazing person. You make this platform beautiful. I hope you receive all the love and kindness you keep giving to others. You are one of my favs.

i-just-think-youre-so-amazing-claire-harper.gif

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank youu, Magic! 🪄🥺 for this very cute postcard theme graphic! ^_^

There is an Eiffel tower shape stamp on the postcard & today's date 😭 & there are these •─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ

There are envelopes 💌 sealed with a pink heart in typing because the graphic theme is a soft pink postcard, & the title is 'love in bloom' so there are these pink hearts 💖 💗 in typing ^_^

Jennifer Aniston 👸 wearing crown gif image is cute ☺^_^

@Keith22534 

Thank youu, Keith! 🥺😭 for this appreciation! 🥺 you is more amazing, Keith because although you struggle, you keep never take it out on others. Virtual high fives 🙌 to you too! ^_^

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! 🥳 ^_^

@VictoriaLove7 aww you deserve this lovely 💖 💗 

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank you, Magic 🪄☺ for your hard work & the time you spent in creating cute graphics! ☺

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Kylersartpace ✨💖given by the adorable @VictoriaLove7   💌

Dear Kylersartpace, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Sunshine on you 🌞

You deserve this. 🌷

2_1708786765.png

Raw text:  Kyler, me hopes that you will keep going & know that everything will get better. Soon you will graduate from school!

And oh wait. Here’s an image your appreciator made themselves and wanted to share with you with lots of love: 🎁

jgfv9qp_1708786867.png

All the best, Kyler :) 

good-luck-exams.gif

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank you, Magic! 🪄^_^ for creating the very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic for Kyler 🙋‍♂️ from me ^_^

me love the Sunshine 🌞❤ theme! ( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )

It is a Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, because it is Sunshine 🌞❤ on Kyler 🙋‍♂️

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face (˵ •ᴗ • ˵ )  

There are these ─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ☺

The cute bear 🐻 in gif image has these faces ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! 🥳  ( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )

Snowy00 February 24th

We have a very warm and loving appreciation today for.....

@Optimisticempath !!!

@VictoriaLove7 has sent you this sweet message!

red-brown-modern-cute-teddy-bear-reading-quote-bookmark_1708806792.png

In case you can't read the graphic's text:

Milky 🥛🧸 me hopes you know how amazing you are! 🌈🧸🤗 And me hopes you will be kind to yourself, rainbow bear is vvv glad that you exist, Milky! 🥛🧸

Thank you for being *you*! 🤗💕

She has also sent youuuu....

Warm Hugs 🤗!!!

warm-hugs-vict-opti_1708806834.png

Opti, you are such a wonderful and loving person to be around! Like Victoria said, you are amazing! Thank you for being a part of the 7Cups family. We love you! 🥰

Much love,
Kayla 💗✨

VictoriaLove7 February 25th

@KaylaMaulfair

Thank youu, Kayla! ^_^ for creating the cute peeking bear 🧸 theme graphic for Milky 🥛🧸 from me ^_^

The letters in the opening sentence & Milky's 🥛🧸 name are in rainbowy 🌈 color sequence because it is from me (me= rainbow 🌈) 🥺

The message in typing are also rainbow 🌈 colors. It took a lot if time to manually color each 😭

The letters colors for me name, the sentence after it, & the warm huggs 🤗 are pink & soft pink because the font color for the warm hug graphic is soft pink 🥺 The heart 💗 in typing is pink ^_^

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! 🥳^○^

Optimisticempath March 8th

@Snowy00

aw thanks a lot for this vv colorful and pretty post Kayla 🥺 you are such a lovely person and make really beautiful posts 💕💕 thanks a lot friend for your kind words too 🤗 me appreciates you so much 💕🧸

@VictoriaLove7 

Rainbow bear you are so sweet and also customized  hugs for me🥺 I appreciate your kindness and for caring for me so much friend 😭 thank you thank you 💕💕 me luvs you *tight bear hugs back 🌈🧸 take care of you too 🥺 me hopes your being kind to self also 💕

VictoriaLove7 March 8th

@Optimisticempath

Thank you for being you, Milky! 🥛🧸 me luvs you too!🥛🧸💕 *tightt bear hugss*🥛🧸💕🤗🌈🧸

Snowy00 February 24th

@VictoriaLove7,

You have received the absolute sweetest letter of appreciation from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou!
You deserve this shoutout sweet friend! I hope it brings tears of joy to your eyes like it did mine 🥹

Without further ado...

screenshot-2024-02-24-160501_1708808882.png

In case it's hard to read in the graphic, here is the letter in text form:

"Viccc, it's a little hard to timely reply individually always even though I want to and try my best to as often possible, but I just wanted to say that I *see* you and your unwavering kindness, specially towards PAT and it makes my day, always.

You've been an awesome Smile Spreader and even though you're not officially on the team with us right now, you going above and beyond to *always* make sure the team feels seen, valued and appreciated for putting in their time and efforts in creating the graphics and the wonderful appreciation posts is extremely thoughtful and sweet of you. It's amazing how you're part of our beloved peer appreciation program even if not officially, because truly, the appreciation thread would seem really incomplete and empty without you.🥰

I admire how you are appreciative of the little things in these posts, being so observant and ""pointing out"" the details, I bet a lot of people miss it and I'm not 1% apologetic in saying that a lot of people aren't as mindful nor as thoughtful and observant as you. Your beautiful replies always make up even for the times when the people the appreciation was for and was from don't respond to the posts, let aside an acknowledgment of the Smile Spreader's time invested in delivering the message. I soo wish more people were as generous, observant, considerate and appreciative as yourself but it's only a wish, for you are one of a kind and there isn't anyone like you.

I appreciate you not because of you going an extra mile to make people feel valued but because you are *you*, and the world is a better place with you in it. Never stop being you. Sending hugs your way!💖"

warmhugsun_1708809330.jpgwarmsun_1708809364.jpg

Sun, You are such a sweet sweet soul and we are extremely blessed to have you as a part of our 7Cups family! You always have the kindest and most uplifting words to say to everyone. You make us tear up with tears of happiness and we are forever grateful for your presence and all of your love here! Your light shines so bright in this ever darkening world, and we can't help gravitating towards you. 💗

Victoria, You are also an extremely sweet and loving soul and we are also very very very blessed to have you here! Sun summed it up perfectly! We love youuuuu! 💗

Much love,
Kayla 💗✨

LoveMyMoonflowers February 24th

@KaylaMaulfair

what a vvv well-deserved appreciation from a vvv kind hooman to another!🥺💙 thank you for putting this beautiful post together, kayla. 💜 this is amazing 💙

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I agree wholeheartedly with what you’ve written about the wonderful Rainbow Bear, Sunbuddybeanie 🥺💕 you’re the bestest, always, and I love how you always see the good and beautiful in people. 💜 Victoria buddy absolutely deserves this 💙

@VictoriaLove7 We love you, rainbow bear 🥺💕 *hugs for kayla, sun and vic if okie* 💕

Snowy00 February 24th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

peach-goma-goma-peach.gif

VictoriaLove7 February 26th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thsnk you, Nii 🌙🥧! *hugss Nii 🌙🥧 🤗*🌈🧸

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Awww always soooo sweeet, thank youu, Niibuddy, I'm glad you agree too hehe and yes, indeed.🥰💗 *hugs backkkk*

@KaylaMaulfair

Thank youu, Kayla! ^_^ For creating this pretty hearts theme appreciation from Sunshine 🌞❤ for me 🥺😭 

There are various hearts 💕 shapes, red hearts with ribbon, red hearts, hearts outlines, with a pink background graphic ^_^

The letters are pink for my name & yellow for Sunshine 🌞❤ because Sunshine's pfp is yellow

The letters color for the message are soft purplish, peach, red, & pink. The hearts 💗💖 in typing are pink ^_^

The lots of warm hugs are a very cute Winnie either Olaf ⛄ 🥺 & also a cute bear 🧸 holding a heart shape pillow that has heart shape patches with hearts motifs with a pink background graphic 😭

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Sunshineee 🌞❤ 🥺❤😭❤ Thank youu for this appreciation! 🥺😭❤ 

you are the one who is one of a kind & there isn't anyone like you, Sunshine 🌞❤🥺❤🤗❤

Thank youu also for your hard work & a lot of time you spent in creating super cute graphics that makes the appreciation even more meaningful! 🤗❤

*huggss tightttt*🥺❤🤗❤

you made my day, my week, my month! 😭❤🤗❤

Me saves the graphics & the whole post! 🥳❤ ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶  )

sadcat13 February 25th

*knocks on @letshaveacupofcoffee ´s virtual door. Our friend @Faithmonk9473 has a special delivery for you 💌 What´s inside? A champion´s trophy and a special message, just for you!

2024-02-21_1708826200.png

Monk highlighted these of your qualities:

🍮 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🍮 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🍮 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🍮 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🍮 Rational - They are sensible, not moody
🍮 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🍮 Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning
supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-positive-they-focus-on-good-qualities-in-others-open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-optimistic-they-focus-on-culti_1708826276.png

Monk´s special message for you:

I personally like them as listener. They are supportive, sensible and give time to listen. They are always available for help. Talks politely, provides insight to overcome doubts. We have had several conversations and they always kind. Few times they casually check upon to know how I am doing. I am fortunate to have them.

i-personally-like-them-as-listener-they-are-supportive-sensible-and-give-time-to-listen-they-are-always-available-for-help-talks-politely-provides-insight-to-overcome-doubts-we-have-had-seve_1708826325.png

Thank you for taking such a good care of the members who confide in you. Being there for them, listening to them and checking in on them can go such a long way 🌻 Thank you for your care and patience that you give us here on cups, we truly appreciate it 🌻

Thank you Monk for having such a grateful heart and appreciating your peers for all they do 🌻

@sadcat13

It is a cute coffee ☕ with latte theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛☺

It is a coffee ☕ theme graphic because it is for @Letshaveacupofcoffee ☕ & also a coffee ☕ theme trophy because Monk gives trophy.🏆 

The letters color is soft brown because the coffee ☕ latte color in the graphic is soft brown ^_^

The qualities graphic is coffee ☕ beans motif & each quality has a coffee ☕ point ☺

I like the Sunflower 🌻 in typing! ^○^

sadcat13 February 25th

@jasishereforallofu has a special message and some sunshine for our one and only @sunisshiningandsoareyou !

d1cf73e1c3e67fa6a3f761981e3e756c_1708828674.jpg

Jas even made you a special graphic herself that I´m attaching you below 😊

7d4iukl_1708828445.png

Jas specially highlighted these of your qualities that truly make you shine:

🌻 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌻 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌻 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌻 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
🌻 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-respectful-they-try-to-make-sure_1708828782.png

Jas´s special message for you:

Dear Sunny thank you again for being here for me and checking up on me. You bring a smile to my face every time 🌞 Wish you a wonderful days ahead 🌻☀️

dear-sunny-thank-you-again-for-being-here-for-me-and-checking-up-on-me-you-bring-a-smile-to-my-face-every-time-wish-you-a-wonderful-days-ahead_1708828829.png

Thank you for all you do for us. You are a true ray of sunshine in the community 😊

Thank you Jas for appreciating Sun and even making your own special graphics to add to the message! It is truly beautiful and heart-warming, and full of positive energy, just like Sun 😊

sky2Ocean20 February 25th

@sadcat13

such a beautiful and warm post. 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th

@sadcat13

Aww what a sun-sational sunny post, defo made me feel as warm as I feel when I'm laying under sunshine on a winter morning hehe. Sunflowers are my favoriteee. 🥹 Thank youu for the lovely post and your kind words, Cat! 🥰🌻

@jasishereforallofu 

Jassssss, you are an absolute sweeeeet-heart, my friend, this made me super duper happy. 🥹 And the fact you not only took time to send me an appreciation but also to make a smiley-sunny graphic for me is just *heart meltingggg*.🥺

Thank *youuu* for being exactly yourself. It's been a pleasure knowing you and being your friend and smh smh you cannot thank me for checking on you, it's literally doing the bare-minimum of friendships lol! 😭 Hehe I love youuuuu and love being your friend and checking on youuu! Sending a whole lotta sunshine back along with warm hugs and some chocolate cake because why the why not! 😛❤

sun-hugs.gif

sadcat13 February 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😊

@sadcat13

It is a cute Sunflower 🌻 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛☺

It is a Sunflower 🌻 theme because it is for Sunshine! 🌞❤ ^○^

The graphic from Jas is also cute with cute Sunshine 🌞❤ , flowers 💐, & birdies ོ . The cute Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face 

( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )

The qualities graphic is the Sunshine 🌞❤ shining on a field. There is a Sunflower 🌻 point for each ^_^

The letters color is orange 🍊 because the space for the message in the Sunflowers 🌻 graphic, the birdies 🐦 color, & the sky in the qualities graphic are in orange 🍊 color  tone

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤, Sunflower 🌻 graphic,  & the Sunflower 🌻 in typing! ^_^

sky2Ocean20 February 25th

@Fristo

Hello, beautiful people with beautiful hearts. 🌻

Sky this side again from the Peer Appreciation Team!

💛

@Cottonn has a lovely message for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sun_1708832520.png

You are amazing @Sunisshiningandsoareyou. we want to let you know that, you have these fabulous qualities that make you a wonderful person- 

• Cheerful - They are fun to be around
  • Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
  • Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
  • Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
  • Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.
  • Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Thank you for the incredible contribution 💚🌻

________

Do you have someone in mind to appreciate from this community ?? we've got you covered.  You can fill out this Peer appreciation form

@sky2Ocean20

It is a pretty colorful flowers 💐 theme graphic for Sunshine 🌞❤, Sky! 🦜☺

The letters color for the names are orange 🍊 because one of the flowers 💐 color is orange 🍊 ^_^

The hearts are yellow 💛 & green 💚 because it is for Sunshine 🌞❤ & the Sunflower 🌻 petals color is yellow & the stem & leaves 🍃 are green! ^_^

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 27th

@sky2Ocean20

Aw thank you for the beautiful post!✨

@Cottonn

Omiigoshh! This was soooo sweeet, thank youuu for the lovely appreciation, Cottonn, you're too too kind and it's been nothing short of amazing to come across your beautiful self around here. Totally made my day. I appreciate you sooo much!😭💖

Saving this to keep coming back to it hehe.🥰

moti-hearts.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 29th

@Cottonn

Ahhh only so much sweetness can a heart handle😭💛 thank youuuuu, you are a blessing!🤗💛

Snowy00 February 25th

Another beautiful day for another beautiful appreciation! 💐🌸🌹✨

@LoveMyMoonflowers, you have received a sweet gift and message from @sadcat13! 🌟✨

Cat has sent you Gentle Flowers

flowers-for-you-moon_1708843465.png

Not only has Cat sent you gentle and delicate flowers,

Cat has also sent you a sweet little message as well!

your-paragraph-text_1708843556.png

Cat has also said that you possess these beautiful qualities as well!!

resilient-they-bounce-back-when-things-fall-apart-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-patient-they-take-the-time-to-calm-down-before-they-act-intuitive-they-have-an-ability_1708843597.png

Thank you for being an ever-so-sweet smile spreader Cat! We love you! 💗

And Moon, you are such a wonderful person! We are extremely grateful to have you as a part of the 7Cups family! ✨ Your work and you matter Moon!! 🌟

Much love,
Kayla 💗✨

sadcat13 February 25th

@KaylaMaulfair thank you for making this cute graphic for me 😊

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a pretty Sunshine 🌞❤ with butterflies 🦋 & hands 🤲 theme graphic, Kayla! ☺

There are Sunshine 🌞❤, butterflies 🦋,  hands 🤲 in the message graphic & pretty flowers 💐 theme graphic for the qualities because cat 🐈‍⬛ sent flowers 💐 for Nii🌙🥧  & because Nii 🌙🥧 is @Lovemymoonflowers  ^_^

Some of the letters color is peach because one of the flowers 💐 color in the qualities graphic is peach 🍑 

The gentle flowers 💐 image is also pretty ☺