Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Tinywhisper11 February 16th

@HeavenlyMagic @sadcatt13 I do deserve all the icecream in the world, yes I agreeπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ I love you so !much ❀❀ thankyou for making me smile, I really wanted to just mope around the forums and group chats moaning today. But now you made me smile and I lost my moping streak, fine I guess I'll just be happy today insteadπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thanks sweetie ❀ I love you ❀❀

thanks magic ❀ your a sweetheart ❀ you did a beautiful job.. Except you have me cold got chocolateπŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Tinywhisper11 cold hot* chocolate😁

sadcat13 February 17th

@Tinywhisper11 well, a streak i will gladly ruin 😊🍦

VictoriaLove7 February 16th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute various blooming flowery 🌼🌸 theme graphic with a butterfly πŸ¦‹ , Magic! πŸͺ„β˜Ί

There are these ‒─────────‒-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ☺

@VictoriaLove7 I hope you know how much your comments on how hard people work to make theese appreciations, actually mean to people. They are grately appreciated, I think your awsome ❀

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you, Tiny! ☺ yes yes, me agrees, the team took a lot of time & hard work to create the pretty graphics ^_^

@VictoriaLove7 well thankyou for being so awsome ❀❀

sadcat13 February 17th

@HeavenlyMagic Thank you for making this cute appreciation graphic, it is beautiful 🌻

HeavenlyMagic February 16th

‒─────────‒-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-‒─────────‒

An Appreciation πŸ’Œ to the lovely, @PeacePink βœ¨πŸ’– given by the adorable @WeEarth Β  πŸ’Œ

‒─────────‒-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-‒─────────‒

Dear PeacePink, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.Β 

πŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Self care kit 🩷🩡

You deserve this. 🌷

Raw text: Β Greetings PeacePink, I am Earth. Hope you are doing good! Your commitment to creating a safe and supportive space for others is truly commendable. Thank you for your compassion and dedication to making a positive difference in the lives of others.

2_1708082667.png

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute computer πŸ–₯ theme graphic with a pink tone, Magic! πŸͺ„β˜Ί

The font has an outline & the color & the background are pinkish because it is for peace pink ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 16th

Hiyaa @WeEarth your sweet self has recieved two awesome appreciations from two awesome people!πŸ’™

First up from @Faithmonk9473 who wanted this to be friendship themed and gifted you a champion's trophy.πŸ₯°

image_1708083524.png

friends-hug.gif

From meowgical @sadcat13 an appreciation along with some warm sunshine!πŸ’™

image_1708083738.png

sun-hi.gif

I hope y'all like it as much I enjoyed creating these. Thank you for such lovely messages, Monk and Cat!πŸ₯°

Earth, you are so deserving of all the sunshine and friendly gestures, for being the champion at spreading kindness and cheer around. Keep being you!πŸ’™

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is super cute Earth 🌏 shape trophy πŸ† & a kitty πŸˆβ€β¬› theme graphics, Sunshine! 🌞❀

The trophy πŸ†graphic is in the shape of the Earth 🌏 because it is for Earth 🌏 & it has blue ribbons & there is fist bump πŸ€œπŸ€› that shows Earth's 🌏 & Monk's fist bump πŸ€œπŸ€›Β 

The penguins 🐧 spinning in ice skating β›Έ is cute ^_^

The second graphic shows a black cat πŸˆβ€β¬› holding a sign with a message because it is from cat πŸˆβ€β¬›

The font color for the message in the graphics is red & the names are in blue. So the letters color for the message in typing is red, the hearts are blue, & the names are green because the plants 🌿 color in the second graphic with cat πŸˆβ€β¬› is green. AlsoΒ because the Earth's 🌏 globe color are blue & green! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❀ owlsome cute style! 🌞❀

The warm Sunshine 🌞❀ waving gif image is also cute, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

WeEarth February 16th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Whoa 🀩 Thank you so much sun for this lovely postΒ πŸ’“

thank-you-sticker-thanks-sticker.gif

AlleyCatNemo February 16th

You deserve it earth πŸ‘πŸ½

WeEarth February 17th

@AlleyCatNemo

We all.........together........ 7 Cups familyπŸ’“

frozen2-crying.gif

WeEarth February 16th

@SunisshiningandsoareyouΒ @Faithmonk9473Β 

Thank you monk, it was indeed a delightful surprise for me. It truly means a lot to me, my friend

pooh-music.gif

WeEarth February 16th

@SunisshiningandsoareyouΒ @sadcat13

Thank you Cat, It was a friendly time with you, listening to you my friend.Β 

But the appreciation post was indeed a delightful surprise from youΒ πŸ’“

thank-you-thanks.gif

sadcat13 February 17th

@WeEarth thank you for all you do for me 😊

WeEarth February 17th

@sadcat13

natal-feliz.gif

ChromaticFinss February 16th

"Where flowers bloom, so does hope"🌷

What's more beautiful than choosing flowers as a gift for someone?Β 

The bright colours, the lasting fragrance, and the meaning behind the gift can bring a smile to anyone's face. 🌷

It reflects our emotions.Β 

So @secretfriend decided to send some pretty FLOWERS to someone!! 🌸🌼🌷🌺 ☺

Who is going to bloom with them??? πŸ₯°

They are,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

☺

It's nobody else but you @Fristo !!Β 

🌷🌹🌼🌻🌸

I want you to pick your favorite flower from the basket. πŸ˜„

🌸🌼🌹🌻🌷

20240217-000004-0000_1708109870.png

Uh oh!! Did you miss something @Fristo ?Β 

How could you not check the cute letter beside? πŸ˜―πŸ’Œ

Open it!! πŸ₯°

πŸ’Œ

πŸ’Œ

πŸ’Œ

20240216-232230-0000_1708109949.png

Β Help us make more people happy at 7cups!

What do you need to do?

Just send your appreciation for any 7cups friend of yours over here: https://forms.gle/QEni2At39ZMApELr6 A big thanks and keep amazing!Β  Β  πŸ₯°

AlleyCatNemo February 16th

What a lovely basket of flowers this Is truly beautiful. The color scheme, the graphic everything is perfect πŸ₯° πŸ’ž

VictoriaLove7 February 17th

@ChromaticFinss

It is cute flowers πŸ’ theme graphics, Finss! 🐟☺

The flowers πŸ’ colors in the basket imageΒ  are yellow, gold, soft brown, orange, maroon, blue, & purple. So the letters are yellow, gold, soft brown, orange, maroon, blue, & purple.

The envelope βœ‰ has a monster cookie stamp hehe ☺ because it is for Fristo

There are soft colors little hearts, flowers πŸ’, note πŸ“„, & tape in the graphic ☺

sadcat13 February 17th

We have a special message for @kenzolena ! Your friend @CatHanderOutNoah thinks you are amazing and wanted to tell you about it! Noah is sending you some warm hugs with the appreciation

7d4b4eb566ed8d9d7163bbd07ed4d110_1708136888.jpg

Noah highlighted these of your qualities:

πŸ’™ Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense
πŸ’™Β Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
πŸ’™Β Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
πŸ’™Β Coachable - They have a desire to improve
πŸ’™Β Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning
πŸ’™Β Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
πŸ’™Β Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view

forgiving-they-make-conscious-intentional-decisions-to-let-go-of-resentment-and-anger-toward-someone-for-an-offense-empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-pr_1708136967.png

NoahΒ΄s message for you:

They always help me with setting up events and are always open to suggestions and understand stuff really well!

they-always-help-me-with-setting-up-events-and-are-always-open-to-suggestions-and-understand-stuff-really-well_1708136993.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

Snowy00 February 17th

Hey hey lovely listeners!!!
Today we have a wonderf
ul appreciation for an equally asΒ wonderful listener!

@VictoriaLove7 has sent you a really sweet message @Hachibee! πŸ’›πŸŒž

hachi_1708184448.jpg

In case you can't read the graphic, this is what your message is:

Hachi, thank you for your work in helping people managing their anxiety! β€’β©Šβ€’

Victoria also sent you this very thoughtful and super sweet gift as well!!

Sunshine for Hachi! 🌞

hachi-sun_1708184631.png

It seems as though you are remembered and loved for being bright and cheerful! Keep shining like the sun Hachi! πŸŒŸπŸ’—

I have seen that you are super active in the forums and the work you do with Anxiety is awesome, Hachi! We very much appreciate you here at 7Cups and all you do to support everyone! You are a ball of light, so keep letting your light shine bright and illuminating those in the darkness!! πŸ’›πŸŒŸ

Much love,
Kayla πŸ’›βœ¨

@KaylaMaulfair

Thank you, Kayla! ^_^ for creating the pretty Sunshine 🌞❀ in the afternoon graphic for Hachi from me ^_^

The Sunshine 🌞❀ graphic color tone is pinkish purple, the bushes are green, the fence is brown, & the Sunshine 🌞❀ is yellow. So, the letters colors are pinkish purple, green, brown, & yellow. The stars 🌟 & hearts πŸ’› are yellow because the Sunshine 🌞❀ is yellow & pink because the Sunshine's 🌞❀ blushes color in the graphic is pink πŸ₯Ί The letters are also in rainbowy 🌈 color ^_^

me saves the graphic & the whole post! πŸ₯³

Snowy00 February 17th

@VictoriaLove7

Always girly!! πŸ’—βœ¨I'm happy that you love the post!! You're so sweet and I always enjoy reading your replies and your appreciations for others! Keep being so awesomely you!

Much love,
Kayla πŸ’—βœ¨

Snowy00 February 17th

Hey again everyone!!
@VictoriaLove7 strikes again! πŸ’—

This time, @SadCat13 is the recipient of the sweet Love Bomb! πŸ’–

Cat, here is the sweet message Victoria has sent you:

sadcat_1708185735.jpg

In case you can't read the text in the graphic, here is your sweet message!
Thank you cat for the nutrition list that motivates people to learn about food benefits! Here is an apple 🍎 for you πŸˆβ€β¬›β˜Ί

Victoria also sends this thoughtfully made Healing Tea! 🍡

sadcat-healing-tea_1708185885.png

Cat, I have seen a lot of your forum posts and I love how supportive and informative you are! Thank you for spreading awareness on a variety of topics, including health! We love you so much for all of the work you do here on 7Cups πŸ’—

Victoria, Thank you for being such a lovely member, constantly uplifting and encouraging others! We thoroughly enjoy creating posts and spreading smiles for you! Keep being your awesome self and love bombing people! πŸ’—

Much love,
Kayla πŸ’›βœ¨

@KaylaMaulfair

Thank you, Kayla! ☺ for creating the cute kitty 😺 graphic for cat πŸˆβ€β¬› from me ^_^

The kitty's 😺 fur color in the graphic is orange, brown, the eyes are tosca, the lights in the background are green, purplish, red, blue, & yellow. So, the letters colors are orange, brown, tosca, green, pink,Β  purplish, red, & blue, & the hearts are pink & yellow ^β€’β©Šβ€’^

me saves the graphic & the whole post! πŸ₯³

sadcat13 February 17th

@VictoriaLove7 thank you so much for your message it made my day, I never thought my little ed tricking exercise will be so deeply appreciated by someone 😭😭😭

@KaylaMaulfair thank you for making this beautiful graphic for me 😭 your little message you added in the end is so wholesomeeeeee 😭

If anyone is looking for me, I'm in my bed, sobbing hysterically over how much people care for me here 😭

Snowy00 February 17th

@sadcat13

We all love and adore you Cat!! You deserved this so so much! πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

sadcat13 February 17th

@KaylaMaulfair thank you 😭 it means a lot to me 🌻

@sadcat13

Thank you for your works in helping people with ed & for the nutrition list, cat! πŸˆβ€β¬› ^β€’β©Šβ€’^

sadcat13 February 17th

@VictoriaLove7 I hope it helps someone who may need it 🌻

Optimisticempath February 17th

@VictoriaLove7 you are always appreciating people even for the smallest things and are always really really observant and caring πŸ₯Ί so it is vv joyful to make a post for you too and share an appreciation from @alleycatnemo for you πŸ’•

image_1708198618.png

Alley you are really sweet and did an awesome job at putting into words what so many 0f us feel about victoryy πŸ₯° thank you so muchπŸ’•πŸ’•

Rainbow bear me luvs you and appreciates you so vv much πŸ₯Ί you is vvv much amazing and like so so appreciated πŸ’•πŸ’• keep being you always 🌈🧸

Alley would like to huggie you too πŸ€—πŸ€—

love-big.gif

Snowy00 February 17th

@Optimisticempath

Awwww I love your post!! And @VictoriaLove7 you absolutely deserve this!!! We all love and appreciate you so so much!!! πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

Optimisticempath February 17th

@KaylaMaulfair thank you πŸ₯Ί means a lot to me πŸ’•πŸ’•

Snowy00 February 17th

@Optimisticempath

It's such a beautiful post!!! πŸ’—βœ¨ You did an amazing job Opti! πŸ’—βœ¨

Optimisticempath February 22nd

@KaylaMaulfair

you are so kind πŸ₯Ί this made my day πŸ’•πŸ’•Β cant-thankyou-enough.gif

AlleyCatNemo February 17th

Hi sweetie! I love this post especially the hug and ty for taking my request into consideration! It looks amazing <3 ,good work empath ^_^

Optimisticempath February 22nd

@AlleyCatNemo πŸ’• im really glad Nemo kitty πŸ€—