Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

WeEarth January 31st

@KaylaMaulfair @FaithMonk9473

Thank you monk, May you overcome all the challenges that come your way, my friend. 😊💕

Keep being yourself & amazing as you are 💖😊

FaithMonk9473 February 1st

@WeEarth

Thanks earth.. This uplifting is much appreciated. 

Earth may you always flourish. 

💦💨💫💭💚💚💙💙

WeEarth February 1st

@FaithMonk9473

😊💕

WeEarth January 31st

@KaylaMaulfair @FaithMonk9473

I really loved the hot chocolate! It was so yummy. Need more 😋😋🤤🤤😁

Mahad2804 January 31st

Appreciation for @Regan18 🎀

@Powerandsunset25 has sent you a self-care kit and loads of love to show their appreciation for your presence in the community and your many wonderful qualities!

They admire your rationality and positivity, your supportive and cheerful nature, your friendly and empathetic personality. You truly are a gem in the community!!

atregan18-001_1706703352.png

Powerandsunset25 wants to say:
"You seem like a very sweet, caring, and supportive member. Keep up the good work, and it will take you far. It's been an honor to talk to you in the room!"

We hope you enjoy this small token of appreciation and know that you are valued and appreciated in the community!

VictoriaLove7 January 31st

@Mahad2804

It is a pretty Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic with two colors tones in it ^_^ There is a jar of hearts & a kit in a soft pink peach envelope ✉  

The letters colors are orange, pink, blue, purplish, green, tosca because the hearts in the jar are red, pink, orange, & the kit letters is tosca

HeavenlyMagic January 31st

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @WeEarth✨💖given by the adorable @Enigmaticpanda4152💌

Dear WeEarth, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Colors of Joy 🎨

You deserve this. 🌷

61_1706704664.png

Raw text:  Earth is enthusiastically awesome. They appreciate and encourage everyone. See positive and adverts unity amongst people. They are friend in deed.

@HeavenlyMagic

The theme is a joyful kid 👧🏻 with splashes of colors 🎨, because Enigmaticpanda 🐼 sent colors of joy to Earth 🌏

There are these •─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ☺

WeEarth February 1st

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank you heavenly 😍

WeEarth February 1st

@HeavenlyMagic @Enigmaticpanda4152

Thank you panda for this lovely message 😍

enigmaticpanda4152 February 2nd

@WeEarth

Earth.. You are awesome and full of enthusiasm.. 💙💙

WeEarth February 2nd

@enigmaticpanda4152

😊💕

BrightIndigo February 2nd

@HeavenlyMagic

Really liking the water-colored graphic, radiates happiness! 😃

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @UnassumingEyes ✨💖given by the adorable Secret Friend💌

Dear UnassumingEyes , you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Warm Hugs 🤗

You deserve this. 🌷

62_1706704739.png

Raw text: UnassumingEyes has been consoling other members 🧚‍ so something that represents unassuming eyes, might be a squirrel with an unassuming eyes.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cool person with a K Pop style 😎 look graphic because the person has an unassuming look, because it is for UnassumingEyes ☺

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @hopedreamlove✨💖given by the adorable @NewYorker11💌

Dear hopedreamlove, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Warm Hugs 🤗

You deserve this. 🌷

63_1706704842.png

Raw text:  @hopedreamlove thank you for helping me along my journey to becoming a Listener Chatroom Supporter, i am very appreciative of your help, guidance and understanding through this process! best wishes and regards!

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute note theme with an envelope ✉,  petals of flowers, paper clip 📎 & a small unicorn 🦄 on the right corner. 

The letters colors are soft pink, soft blue, soft purplish, the heart is pink with yellow shines because the unicorn 🦄 hair color are soft pink, yellow, soft blue, & soft purplish. The unicorn have this face '☺'

hopedreamlove February 1st

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank you for this beautiful post! I love the colors and graphics.

@NewYorker11

This was such a lovely message to wake up to! Thank you very much, I appreciate your kind words. It has been such an honor meeting you, and I am so happy to have you on the LCS team! Wishing you all the best!

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Fristo✨💖given by the adorable @@KeepPositive 💌

Dear Fristo, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Champion's trophy 🏆

You deserve this. 🌷

64_1706704951.png

Raw text:  Positivity and making the group, enjoyable, and interesting

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute retro theme graphic, Magic 🪄 ☺ from @KeepPositive to Fristo. The hearts have this face ◑ε◑ 

Hey hey @Elfinna your sweet friend @FaithMonk9473 has two little appreciation notes for you!🥰

image_1706774119.png

image_1706775096.png

Elfie, you're always so welcoming, kind and supportive. I enjoy seeing you in the chatrooms too.💗

Faith also sent some flowers as well as lots of love for you.🌸

you-got.gif
moti-hearts.gif

How lovely of you to send two beautiful messages for Elfie, Faith, you're such a sweet-heart!💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sun.. You're amazing.. As usual your posts are sunny and bright.. I like the color choice.. Thank you so much. 

happy-wednesday.gif

@FaithMonk9473

Aw that's so sweet of you, I am really glad you love this, Faith and I appreciate your thoughtfulness in going an extra mile to ensure this appreciation is delivered with some additional personalization by mentioning you'd like it to match Elfie's profile picture along with some greens and fauna, in the form.🥰

hugs-big.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sun for being considerate of my request for color and theme. I noticed that in graphic and thank you sooo much for choosing the font color requested.. 

You understood the assignment very well.. Lots and lots of love for you.. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 26th

@FaithMonk9473

i-love-you.gif

elfinna February 25th

@FaithMonk9473

faith thank you so much. it just made my blue day much brighter! you're a kind soul and i abbreciate you a lot. i'm so habby right now. lots of love, and wishing you all the best in life because you deserve it! <3<3<3

VictoriaLove7 February 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute Elf 🧝🏻‍♂️ theme graphics, Sunshine! 🌞❤

It is a female Elf 🧝🏻‍♂️ theme because it is for Elfinna. The Elf wears green hat & clothing, so the letters color is green. The letters color for the names, the hearts 💗, & the flower 🌸 are pink because the font color for the message, the flowers 💐 gif, & the hearts in lots of love image are pink ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

The penguin with a basket of hearts 💕 is also cute! 🤗❤

ChromaticFinss February 1st

Iam going to listen to

🎼"You are my sunshine,

my only sunshine ..🎼🎼

You make me happy.. 🎼🎼🎼

When skies are grey.." 🎧

You know why? 

Because, I happened to see a warm sunshine appreciation today from @VictoriaLove7  ☺

No who got that extra sunshine today? 😚

It's  @Theboymoana  !!! 🌊🏄‍♂️

@Theboymoana you have an unread message in your inbox! 📲📩💌

20240131-143212-0000_1706774034.png

Such a sweet message @VictoriaLove7  🥺🌈

Wait! There is something more ... 

@Theboymoana 🏄‍♂️ is getting an adorable gift too! 😯

jcsumkf_1706774248.png

Cute cute cute!!!!! 🥺

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute bubble speeches on phone screen theme graphic, Finss! 🐟 ^_^

There screen has Sunshine 🌞❤ wallpaper, with bubble speeches for messages, & there is also a phone 📞 icon ☺

I also like the Sunshine 🌞❤ song 🎼  as the opening! ^_^

The Sunshine 🌞❤ color in the graphic is yellow, the upper part of the screen is green, the sky is soft blue. So, the letters colors are yellow, green, & soft blue

Thank you also for putting the Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic me created for Nahoa 🏄🏽

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! 🥳

theboymoana February 3rd

@VictoriaLove7 
thank you so nice things 😭😭😭love so much all this and picture favorite 😭💛💛💛🤗🤗 I have such bad days lately thank you this 🥲🤗😭💛💛🤗

@ChromaticFinss

thank you making post so nice !! Everything look happy perfect with picture from Victoria thank so much😭💛 

VictoriaLove7 February 3rd

@theboymoana

Thank you, Nahoa 🤗 🏄🏽 me hopes things will get better for you! ☺

HeavenlyMagic February 4th

@ChromaticFinss the graphic is so cute wowww!!!

And we have another set of two lovely messages from @Faithmonk9473 yay, this time it's for you @SoftAndTender along with some healing tea and a smile!🥰

image_1706776564.png

tea-love.gif

image_1706776632.png

emojilaugh-emoji.gif

Soft, I really like your username and so glad I got to deliver this adorable appreciation parcel to you!💛

Thank youu, Faith, for spreading so much kindness around. You are awesome-sauze!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lovely creation from sunshine in their signature style.. Love the post.. Thanks for creating it.. 

🤗🤗🤗🤗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th

@FaithMonk9473

teddy-ted.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty flowery 💐 theme graphic in peach, yellow, & tosca, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The smile gif image has this face '😁' The healing tea 🍵 smoke 💨 is in heart ❤ shape ❤

The letters colors are tosca because the graphic background is tosca. The names are in peach just like the color of the flowers petals 🌸 & the plate for Soft's name in the graphic. The smile & the heart 💛 are yellow because the centers of the flowers 🌸 & the plate for the message in the first graphic are yellow ©️ Sunshine's owlsome pretty style! 🤗❤

softandtender February 1st

Monk! 🥹💜 You made me smile, thank you so much for this beautiful, positive message 🌻🌿✨ I appreciate you so much and I’m glad I met you, you are so kind, caring, sweet and supportive person! I wish you happiness, peace and balance 🤍

FaithMonk9473 February 2nd

@softandtender

Thanks Soft.. Every word is from my heart.. I like you Happy..❤

CompassionateArrow February 2nd

New Appreciation!📣📣

It's our beautiful @prettyinpink444 who's being appreciated today! 

Who's their appreciator..?🧐

Oooo... it's a secret friend...🤫👀

Our wonderful secret friend has left this beautiful note for Pink🩷🩷

image_1706865671.png

💖💖

image_1706865968.png

Aww! How cuteee😍

Woo! They've a gift for you tooo🎁

image_1706866005.png

A self care kit!😌🫶

I hope you like it!!🩷🩷

I'm still wondering who is secret friend is....🧐they sure areFantastic

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa😁

VictoriaLove7 February 2nd

@CompassionateArrow

It is a cute soft pink splashes graphic, Arrow 🏹 ☺

It is soft pink splashes because it is for prettyinpink. The bear 🐻 is also soft pink & it has a speech bubble 💬 about the qualities & the kit background is also soft pink. The bear has this face ᵔ ﻌ ᵔ 

I like 'Enjoy the Sunshine 🌞❤' in the kit! ☺