Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

honestWalkerofLife December 27th, 2023

@WeEarth

Thank you earthπŸ’ž

WeEarth December 27th, 2023

@honestWalkerofLife

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

honestWalkerofLife December 27th, 2023

@WeEarth

I loved theΒ hot chocolate, it was so yummyπŸ˜‹πŸ˜

WeEarth December 27th, 2023

@honestWalkerofLife

Glad to know thatπŸ€—

WeEarth December 21st, 2023

@Fristo

@wishfulWillow6962Β 

peer-appreciation-team_1703150841.jpg

@wishfulWillow6962,Β your qualities shine like beacons, casting a warm glow on everyone lucky enough to interact with you. Let's take a moment to appreciate these qualities identified by me, WeEarth:

• Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
  • Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
  • Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Your presence brings joy and positivity to our digital home, and we are immensely grateful for the positive vibes you bring. May your journey in our 7 Cups family continue to be filled with laughter, growth, and endless connections.πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œ

wishfulWillow6962 December 21st, 2023

@WeEarth

Thank you so much for this. I am glad that these are some qualities that can be identified by others, it is something I always aim to show.Β 

VictoriaLove7 December 21st, 2023

@WeEarth

The dolphins 🐬 in the graphic looks like Willow's pfp, Earth 🌍 ☺

sadcat13 December 22nd, 2023

ItΒ΄s appreciation time! Who is the lucky one today? ItΒ΄s @wishfulWillow6962 ! @Jenna is sending you lots of love and some kind words.

stay-home-stay-safe.gif

Jenna specially highlighted these of your qualities:

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-positive-they-focus-on-good-qualities-in-others-humble-they-humbly-admit-when-they-are-wrong-patient-they-take-the-time-to-calm-down-bef_1703212825.png

JennaΒ΄s message for you:

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for all that you do. Your dedication, hard work, and positive energy have not gone unnoticed, and I am truly grateful you're a part of this community! Your commitment in everything you undertake inspires those around you to strive for their best as well. Whether it's your unwavering support during challenging times or the way you consistently go above and beyond in your responsibilities, your actions speak volumes about your character. I am grateful for the kindness you show and the genuine concern you have for others. Your ability to make people feel valued and heard is a rare and admirable quality. In a world that can sometimes be hectic and demanding, your presence brings a sense of calm and reassurance. May your kindness and dedication be repaid to you in abundance. Here's to celebrating you and all that you bring to the table. Your efforts are genuinely appreciated, and I am thankful to have you by my side.

i-wanted-to-take-a-moment-to-express-my-sincere-appreciation-for-all-that-you-do-your-dedication-hard-work-and-positive-energy-have-not-gone-unnoticed-and-i-am-truly-grateful-you-re-a-part-of_1703212959.png

genuine-concern-you-have-for-others-your-ability-to-make-people-feel-valued-and-heard-is-a-rare-and-admirable-quality-in-a-world-that-can-sometimes-be-hectic-and-demanding-your-presence-brings_1703212977.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

VictoriaLove7 December 22nd, 2023

@sadcat13

The letters color is blue because the starry sky graphic is blue. It is starry night sky because it is from Jenna (astronaut πŸ‘©β€πŸš€) ☺

wishfulWillow6962 December 22nd, 2023

@sadcat13Β Thank you for making this post.

@Jenna Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear that my dedication, hard work and positive energy have not gone unnoticed, although it is not something I aim to put into the community just to be noticed, it is something I do in order to help the community out. I am thankful to have you by my side too. I would not be where I am today without the support and guidance from others in the community including you.

@wishfulWillow6962 iΒ΄m glad you like it. Jenna specially requested a blue - purple theme for you

We have one more appreciation to share. This time, a short but very sweet thank you from @WeEarth toΒ @Yourbuddy30 . Earth is sending you some flowers with the appreciation

852eb88ec6e3057092745e56d70b56b7_1703214815.jpg

Earth highlighted these of your qualities:

πŸŽ€ Supportive - They are kind and helpful
πŸŽ€Β Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
πŸŽ€Β Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
πŸŽ€Β Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-respectful-they-try-to-make-sure-everyone-feels-respected-and-understood-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-patient-they-take-the-time-to-ca_1703214982.png

EarthΒ΄s message for you is short but sweet, best served with some cookies:

Thank you buddy for your support

thank-you-buddy-for-your-support_1703215084.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

@sadcat13

The snowman β›„& snow flakes ❄ shapes cookies are cute, the snowmen wearing soft pink bean hat & scarf hihi ☺

yourbuddy30 December 22nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww thank you @WeEarth. Thank you for taking the time for this. I really appreciate it.

@yourbuddy30

Tagging @Sadcat13 πŸˆβ€β¬› who created the graphic for the appreciation from Earth 🌎☺

AdrienLovesYou23 December 22nd, 2023

@Fristo Idk who can help and ik theres a lot of peer appreciations made but I just wanna know if mine went through for @lenapaige

Optimisticempath December 22nd, 2023

@AdrienLovesYou23 yes it did <3

AdrienLovesYou23 December 22nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath
Thank you so much <3

BlissfulBue December 22nd, 2023

I was so excitedΒ about this appreciation because it's forΒ @VictoriaLove7 from oneΒ of our own @Optimisticempath ! VickityΒ πŸ˜„ the impact you're making in the 7cups community is phenomenal, and we are truly grateful for you. Keep being amazing!

Opti sent you a self care kit, hope you like it!

self-care_1703228386.jpg

And this is what she has to say to you:

cc9d4480f22402cbbfd97a13d54f7b0_1703228413.jpg

Victoryy me doesn't know where to start πŸ₯Ί you've been such a loving and supportive Rainbow bear to me 🌈🧸 I really appreciate your check ins, messages, reminders, cute pictures and milky bear gifs and you looking up for remedies for stuff etc so much πŸ’• your really kind and caring and it makes my day to see you around πŸ€— hugs you πŸ€— know that you are appreciated too and you are special too and I hope you treat yourself kindly as well πŸ’•Β 

do you celebrate Christmas 🌈🧸? im wishing you happy an safe holidays and lots luvvv always πŸŽ„πŸ₯°

@BlissfulBue

Thank youu, Bue for making the appreciation from πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ! for me πŸ₯Ί

The graphic is very cute with a bear holding colorful balloons 🎈, a rainbow 🌈 in the sky. The kit in soft pink has a bear 🧸 shape towel, because it is from πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ to 🌈🧸 hihi β˜ΊπŸ€—

The letters are colorful, & also in soft pink just like the color of the kit ☺

@OptimisticEmpath

πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈMilky, thank youu! πŸ₯ΊπŸŒˆπŸ§Έ for this appreciation! (me is speechless πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ )

Yes yes, 🌈🧸 celebrate πŸŽ„πŸ€— what about you, Milky? πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ€— Rainbow bear wish you a safe & happy holidays & lots of luv too! πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ

you made my day, milky! πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸŒˆπŸ€—Β Thank youu, πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ & Bue ☺! πŸ€—

Me is saving the graphics & the whole post! πŸŒˆπŸ§ΈπŸ€—

@VictoriaLove7 me happy to hear that 🌈🧸 you deserve all appreciations πŸ’•πŸ’•Β 

@Optimisticempath

Thank youu, Milky! πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ₯ΊπŸ€—

🌈🧸 hopes you be kind to yourself too! πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ€—

images-9_1703236976.jpeg

@VictoriaLove7

YaaaayπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Your response is in soft pink like the colour of the kitπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

@BlissfulBue

yes yes, πŸ˜„ it is in soft pink too, just like the kit & the letters in the cute post you made, Bue! ☺ ^_^

Hi @lenaPaige you are appreciated by @Adrienlovesyou23 πŸ’•

image_1703230740.png

"I love this girl so freaking much. I've barely known her for like 3 weeks but we just clicked. She loves my son as her own. Always making sure I'm okay and that I know I'm loved. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She is my bestest friend ever. Daily check-ins, compliments, random funny things. She's there for me through thick and thin, through ups and downs, through happy and bad things. She's always motivating me to keep my head up and keep going. Always reminding me how special and loved and beautiful I am. We clicked at the very beginning. Lena, I love you more than words can explain. You always find a way to make me smile, always so freaking fun to be around and you have overall made me a better person. Ezra loves the heck out of you and is always asking about you. I can't even begin to explain how much better and happier my life has been with you. Keep being you girly because you are amazing as you. I love you❀"

Such a beautiful message Adrien πŸ₯Ί thank you for sharing and for appreciating your friend πŸ’•Β 

Hope this makes you feel vv special and luvved Lena πŸ’•

Adrien sent you some warm hugs as well πŸ€—πŸ€—

hugs-love.gif

@Optimisticempath

It is a pretty flowery theme graphic, πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ!

There are heart shape flowers bouquets πŸ’ ☺ The letters color is green because the font color for the message in the graphic is green ☺

Hi @FlatenedByLife πŸ€— hope you doing well πŸ’• @lovemymoonflowers wants to add some colors to your day 🌈 with a sweet message πŸ₯³

image_1703231629.png

🌈🌈🌈 They also sent colors of joy 🌈🌈🌈

colors-of-happiness-laughter-and-smiles.gif

FlattyyyΒ you really are a bubbly presence in forums and always spread so much Joy πŸ’• thanks for being you 🌈 this appreciation is well deserved!!Β 

Flower buddy you have the loveliest words to say for everyone πŸ₯Ίmakes me feel v lucky to have you in my life πŸ’• your too too amazing! Don't forget that everrrrsss πŸ₯Ί me luvvss youπŸ₯°

@Optimisticempath

It is a pretty colorful graphics, πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ!Β 

The graphic theme is splashes of colors because Nii πŸŒ™πŸ₯§β˜Ί sent colors 🌈 of joy to Life ☺

@VictoriaLove7 thanks for noticing rainbow bearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Optimisticempath

Thank *you*, πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ for making cute graphics! ☺

January 16th

@Optimisticempath Thank you so much wonderful friends ❀️❀️❀️😊

This is a small message but a sweet one nevertheless πŸ₯° for @PositivePumpkin22 from @weEarth πŸ’›

image_1703232463.png

WeEarth appreciates following qualities in you-Β 

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Sending lots of luvv to Hanna πŸ€— along with the warm hugs WeEarth wanted to deliver to you!πŸ₯°

me found a unicorn hug specially for youπŸ¦„πŸ€—πŸ₯°

unicorn-hug.gif

@Optimisticempath

The graphic has pumpkin πŸŽƒ because it is for positive pumpkin to Earth! 🌎 ☺ 

The letters color is purplish just like the background of the graphic, the hearts are yellow because the color of the flowers is yellow ☺

Hiiii @communitymodLou πŸ€– @sadcat13 sends you an appreciation ☺

image_1703233635.png

gift for you (clickkk)

Cat sent you hot chocolate also πŸ˜‹

good-morning-national-cocoa-day.gif

Thank you for being you Lou πŸ’• and thanks for the appreciation Cat πŸ’•

@Optimisticempath

The robots in the graphic are cute, Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ! It is robot πŸ€– theme graphic, because Lou's pfp has a robot in it. There is one robot with this face >_<Β Β 

The letters color is purplish because the font color for the message is purplish. There are white smoll butterflies πŸ¦‹ fluttering by the marshmallow in the yummy πŸ˜‹, hot choco ☺

@Optimisticempath

me forgot, there is also a cat πŸˆβ€β¬› wearing sunglasses πŸ‘“ in the graphic because it is from Sadcat πŸˆβ€β¬› ☺ 

sadcat13 December 25th, 2023

@Optimisticempath thank you for making this graphic for me 😊

For the most special Soul πŸ₯° @mytwistedsoul a vvvvv beautiful message from @amiablebunny4016 🐰

image_1703235001.png

"πŸ’œI don't know about anyone else but there is always that person that always puts a smile on your face no matter what πŸ’• like they understand and feel you πŸ₯Ί you can reach out a hand when you need them. I haven't appreciated someone in a long time and decided to spread a little joy during this season πŸ’• I thought long and hard about people I loved on here πŸ’™ and soul immediately came to mind ✨ soul is so so caring and lovely towards everyone πŸ’œ they always seem to spread so much joy and love and it shines through their personality πŸ’œ soul talks from the heart and warms my day up with some light πŸ’• every time soul visits my diary thread, they send such lovely messages and they have always been so supportive towards me πŸ€— they were like that person that was so easy to approach and I could share anything with soul πŸ’œ soul thank you for bringing so much joy, thank you for being there during the rough times, thank you for being you πŸ₯Ί your amazing and I hope you remember that!
Your friend,
Bunny
"

Bunwee me agrees 100% soul is always there to sit with us, support us and make us smile even when they aren't doing so well πŸ₯Ί they are literally the kindest people ive met ever πŸ₯° so full of love and care and good thoughts for everyone always πŸ’• Soul you deserve all the appreciations and luv always πŸ€— *big tight squeeezieeess* me appreciates you lots too πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•πŸ’•

Bunwee sent you flowers also 🌹🌹

teddy-bear-for-you.gif

Bunwee im really appreciative of how caring and sweet you are too πŸ’• you matter lots and make a vv positive difference in our world πŸ€— always keep being amazing you πŸ₯°

@Optimisticempath

The letters color is red & blue, because the font color for the message in the graphic is red, & blue for the names ☺

It is a cute graphic with a mouse 🐭 wearing Santa's hat because Soul's pfp is a mouse with a Santa's hat, & there is a rabbit πŸ‡Β  because it is from bunny 🐰 ☺