Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Bubbles2025 November 26th, 2023

Uhhh Ohhhh, what time is it?? ⏰ Its appreciation time! 🥳

This appreciation is so special because... it's from a secret friend! @kingofthestates you have a letter from a secret friend. 💌 They wanted you to feel special and thank you for your hard work. The message reads: 

white-pink-elegant-floral-wedding-thank-you-card_1700966214.png

You thought that was it?? oh no no no, you’re secret admirer went all out and wanted to send you some sunshine to help you on the gloomy days!
hello-sunshine-buenos-d%C3%ADas.gif

Surely there can't be more?? oh but there is! Not only did they want to send some sunshine for your rainy days, they wanted to take a minute to choose some of their favorite characteristics. How sweet! They had some very nice things to say about you, what a true friend. Here they are!: 

round-peach-abstract-self-care-***-post_1700966764.png

King, I don't personally know you, but it sounds like you have been incredibly helpful to this person and they appreciate it a lot. You seem very sweet and kind and we need more people like you! Thank you so much for being the person you are today and for spreading positivity when you can. ~ Bubbles

if you are interested in joining the team, please click this link: https://tinyurl.com/SmileSpreaderRole

if you are interested in making a post / appreciation for a fellow listener, here is the form: https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation

Bubbles2025 November 26th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

https://www.canva.com/design/DAF1OvQZGKc/CK1cdxHAEH7rlGWjwL5W5w/edit?utm_content=DAF1OvQZGKc&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
sorry just realized the photo of your characteristics didnt go through! here is the link @kingofthestates

VictoriaLove7 November 26th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

The color of the letters are in the colors of the stack of cups in the graphic, cream, orange, blue, and purple. The Sunshine 🌞❤ is very cute with this face '☺'!

sadcat13 November 26th, 2023

@Orca03 is sending a heartwarming message and some flowers to @butterflymind21

2462a655-1_1701024894.jpg

Orca highlighted these of your qualities:

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Orca´s special message for you:

Dear Butterfly, 🦋 Your magical ability to spread happiness is truly outstanding, touching hearts like a butterfly does with flowers. Your positivity, non-judgmental approach, and empathetic spirit make you the best listener ever! 🌟 Thank you for spreading goosebumps awesomeness, and making a positive impact on 7 Cups. 🌸 Your wisdom shine through, and your supportive presence is a blessing. Stay blessed and happy, Butterfly – you're making a significant difference! 🌻✨

dear-butterfly-your-magical-ability-to-spread-happiness-is-truly-outstanding-touching-hearts-like-a-butterfly-does-with-flowers-your-positivity-non-judgmental-approach-nd-empathetic-spiri_1701024965.png

LoveMyMoonflowers November 26th, 2023

@sadcat13

the graphic is so beautiful! :0 i really love the butterfly theme (: 

sadcat13 November 26th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers thank youuuuu. Got inspired by the username and the message of the appreciation 🌻

LoveMyMoonflowers November 26th, 2023

@sadcat13 

it really is so lovely! (: 

butterflymind21 November 26th, 2023

@orca03 thank you for such kind words! It always feels good to hear from peer group! Loved the imagery note , absolutely beautiful 😍 😇

heathermarie95 November 26th, 2023

Hello @KateDoskocilovav

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-11-26-at-2-41-45-pm_1701027818.png

They also sent you a smile!

sunshine-sunday.gif

To KateDoskocilova -

It is awesome to see

how much you've accomplished.

Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 26th, 2023

@Katedoskocilova you are incredible!💜

heathermarie95 November 26th, 2023

Hello @FlyingToaster86

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-11-26-at-2-49-57-pm_1701028295.png

They also sent you lots of love!

moti-hearts.gif

To FlyingToaster86 -

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

VictoriaLove7 November 27th, 2023

@heathermarie95

The letters color is orange, light brown because the color of the toast skin 🍞 is light brown ☺ I like the penguin 🐧 with hearts, Heather! ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 26th, 2023
Hey hey hey @WishUponAStar968, it was lovely seeing you in the positivity corner room today, you're certainly an awesome presence around and creating such a positive impact around. 💛
I'm starrreddd to share this sweet appreciation note for you from a secret friend! 💛

image_1701032592.png

Ooh and yes, they want to encourage you to practice some self-care as well. So here are some simple ideas to try out:

image_1701032763.png
Sending lots of love and good wishes to y'all, Star and Sweet Secret friend. It's always a beautiful sight when two people are being kind to one another, sharing a lovely friendship. Keep being *you*. 💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a bright 💫⭐ starry graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters color is blue because the background of the graphic is blue, the color for the names are in red because the hearts color in the graphic is red. The hearts emojis are yellow just like the color of the stars! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🤗❤

I like the colors of the graphic and the font shape for the names! 🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 aww-thanks.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for making pretty graphic that makes the appreciation even more sweet and meaningful! 🤗❤

images-3_1701112204.jpeg

Kristynsmama November 27th, 2023

A Secret Friend has a special secret message for @Chaoticlistener

here is what the secret friend has to say:

Your guided discussion today for the listeners was the bomb! Thank you for the great questions and discussion!

the Secret friend spotted these super amazing qualities in Chaoticlistener:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Your secret friend also wants to send you all the colors of joy for all you do on 7 cups!

03c4345e-11e0-4d0b-be11-55e5e361471d_1701053189.jpeg

52efa240-62c6-43da-a372-ded81085acd2_1701053203.jpeg

e499a7e3-8f6e-4c07-91ca-70a4892aea6e_1701053215.jpeg

@Kristynsmama

The font color in the graphic is pink because one of the colorful splashes is pink. The colors of joy is in rainbow star shape, hihi ☺

Bubbles2025 November 27th, 2023

📞Ring Ring,📞 what's that sound?🔊 Is someone calling for another appreciation post?! You guessed it! 🤗

Who is our lucky contestant you may ask? 🧐 Well....@Sunisshiningandsoareyou would like to appreciate @BrightFlake How sweet is that!

Sun's message reads as: 

- Hey hey Bright, I'm sooooo happy for you, you've grown so much here and it's been amazing to witness your growth and cheer for your achievements!💖 I'm really proud of you for persevering through the internship, as well as acing several active listening tests and eventually, honing your skills as a listener and growing as a hooman. You've stayed resilient throughout and shown such great commitment to your goals, and I couldn't be happier for you! Keep on shining bright as ever. Always cheering for you!🥳

black-and-green-modern-birthday-invitation-document_1701106819.png

Along with this beautiful message, sun wanted to send you a trophy, because you are such a champion here at 7cups! 

myhome-50lakhs.gif

Because Sun wants you to feel even more special, they decided right out some of their favorite qualities. You deserve to feel as special as possible and we hope this post does just that!

blue-minimalist-5-things-to-do-to-become-successful-ba-poster_1701107750.png

🌟 Bright, your name is very fitting ahah. From the sounds of it, you are doing an amazing job here on cups. We love to see people like you giving their best every day. Keep up the awesome work, we are lucky to have you. ⭐

@Bubbles2025

The color of the letters are green, purple, red, maroon, and blue, just like the colors of the splashes in the graphic that show flakes. ☺ The 📞 ring ring 🔊 is a unique opening, Bubbles! ☺

It is a bright splash theme graphic from the brightest light, Sunshine 🌞❤ to BrightFlake! ☺

brightFlake November 28th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou  Thank you so much for this appreciation post. You have been by go to person every time I am in need of anything. Thank you for being there as as always. And I am glad to be a part of 7Cups, and hoping to be the best version of myself out here. And my best hooman version possible 💛 

brightFlake November 28th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

Thank you for this amazing post, I love the graphics out there. Very creative with the splash of colors too. Made my day 💛

Hey hey @IngeniousLove9924, I hope you're doing well. It's always amazing to see people appreciate their great qualities and have kind words for themself. Sooooo happy to post your self-appreciation, and hand-over the champion's trophy you deserve so much!💛

image_1701111027.png

Keep being wonderfully *you*.💛

LoveMyMoonflowers November 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe, i love this post, sun lovely 🥰 it’s always so sweet when awesome hoomans take some time to appreciate themselves 🌈 the graphic is cute 💕 i like the little flowers hehe 🌼

@LoveMyMoonflowers Yes indeediooo, Niibuddy!🥰 Aww and thank youu, for your sweet words, as always brightening my dayyy (its night though currently lol) being your wonderful self.🥺💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehe 💛 it’s night here too 🌙 i hope you can get some rest soonsies sunnie bean 💛

@LoveMyMoonflowers aw yes yes, Niibuddybeannn, get some rest you too okiee!🤗💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yup! sleeping soon hehe! 

ingeniousLove9924 November 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much dear 🤗

Appreciate to everyone, all members, all listeners and 7 cups for support me, giving a chance to make myself better and provide the platform to help others.

I'm always here for you everyone who need me. ❤️

Once again, thanks a lot to all my lovely dears 🥰💕

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yes yes, it is a very cute graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The color of the letters is pink and black for the names because the background of the graphic is pink and black. Ingenious' name is written on the trophy! 🏆 The hearts are in yellow because the centers of the flowers are yellow! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🤗❤

Helloooo finesttttt frogggyy in all of the froggyy-land, aka @fineFrog15 there isn't no one who meets you and doesn't become an appreciator, for you, you simply have that magical charm to make people feel as comfortable as possible, always appreciative, engaging, cheerful and uber kinddd!💚

@greenLime7767 turned into one also hehe and we defo see why, but here's sweet message from them!💚

image_1701111456.png

Lime also sent you some sunshine, Froggyyy, and you best believe the sun's got ya covered always hehe, in all things warmth and love.🤗💚

sunshine.gif

Thankyouu, Lime, for sending this kind "I see you" note for our amazing peer. You're pretty darn fantastic yourself for being so thoughtful and appreciative!💚

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i love this onesiiieee 🌈 so colourful hehe! The froggie 🐸 is vv cute, holding a rainbow heart 🌈❤️

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yusss, lil attempt to show how fineFrog15 fills every space they are in with colors, of love, gratitude and lots of kindness.🥰

*huggles Niibuddyyy*

hug-glitter.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*huggleees tightttt* 💛🌈 it was more than an attempt, you did fantabulous! hehe 💛

@LoveMyMoonflowers 🥺💛 You is tooooo sweet. *keeps hugginggg*🤗💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters color are pink for the message and blue for the names, just like the color of the message and the names in the graphic. The hearts are green because it is for Froggy, and a froggy 🐸 color is green! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🤗❤

I love every part of the graphic, the Sunshine 🌞❤, rainbow 🌈 , Froggy 🐸 holding a rainbow heart, and rainbow color flowers! 🤗❤

I also like the bright Sunshine with colorful halo gif and the font shape in the graphic! 🤗❤

FineFrog15 November 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@greenLime7767

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊 ❤️ Thank you so very much! Thank you for making this amazing appreciation happen for me and for doing it in such a beautiful way! So pretty, so very pretty! I am most grateful for you my sweet friend! Sure is great that you sent some extra sunshine along! 

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Hi Lime! 😊 ❤️ Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day and for appreciating me. I must say, the feeling is quite mutual my friend! 😊 ❤️ Whenever I see you enter the MCR, I'm soooooooo very happy! You are always so very kind, so positive and I appreciate you and immensely! 

You are part of my "tribe" and I will always be grateful for your presence. ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 30th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Froggyyyy!🐸🥺🤗❤

virtual-hug-big-hug.gif

FineFrog15 November 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

Bubbles2025 November 27th, 2023

*knock knock* ✊ It is time for another appreciation post 🥳 

@Mysteriouslake would like to send their appreciation, kindness, and lots of love too @reliablecucumber2784 

moti-hearts.gif

Along with their message, lake wanted to point out their favorite characteristic. The message and characteristic read as: 

green-minimalist-wedding-menu_1701115901.png