Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 12th, 2023

They'd also like to send a reminder: "Keep going , Do what you like to do" @redJar4910

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 11th, 2023

@morganwindow

Sooo creative, love how you put everything together! 😍 Wowziee, Morgan, keep it upppp! ❀

YourCaringConfidant May 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I concur. β˜†

YourCaringConfidant May 11th, 2023

@morganwindow OMG! Wow. So if there was a way to rate this, I would rate this a solid 10. The way you created the graphic is just amazing. From the message, to the qualities, all the way to how you mentioned the color. Wow. You have it covered and this was presented in a way that is so special. I have to truly take my hat off on how this. Well done! 10 🌟.

Paviix May 12th, 2023

@Fristo

love this!

Love it when people take out time to appreciate themself and share their talent with the world! πŸ’š

Here's to you, @swordPsalm. 😊

image_1683886469.png

Everyone coming across, behold, The Art and the Artist!😍

image_1683886543.png

You are incredible, @swordPsalm, thankyou for sharing your art with us! That's one neat chandelier. Soo loving the starship design! πŸ’š

VictoriaLove7 May 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This post and the butterfly picture is kinda have calming effect, Sunshine! 🌞

@SwordPsalm

You got a talent in drawing, Psalm! 🎨

@VictoriaLove7 Aw thankyouu, Viccc, glad you feel the calm vibe! ❀

Heyoo @ConfidentRabbit7311 a secret friend thinks you are:

🐰 Respectful

🐰 Inquisitive

🐰 Emotionally intelligent

🐰 Problem-solver, and

🐰 Patient

Woohoo, all of that and so much more ofcourse, such lovely qualities to possess! πŸ’›

image_1683887397.png

Thankyou for being so supportive and encouraging towards your peers, Lani! Very well deserved appreciation! πŸ’›

Sending some love to the secret friend! Hope they're feeling even better soon! πŸ’›

confidentRabbit7311 May 12th, 2023

Awww thanks sun! For posting and the appreciator !!

Hey everyone! (βŽβ›α΄—β›βŽ)
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@latchico

From an amazing appreciator

@GK955 🌸

20230512-011359-0000_1683887310.png

These are the qualities that GK finds in you

20230512-012026-0000_1683887867.png

From me

To @GK955 Thank you for giving this appreciation! You are a kind presence in MCR, GK! I hope everything is well with you and your restaurant! 🌸

To @latchico Thank you for being respectful to others. Hope you be kind to yourself. You are appreciated!

@VictoriaLove7 Love the colors, Viccc! Yay!😍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine! 🌞
You are the pioneer for rainbow font and creativity. I'm learning from you owlways πŸ₯°

@VictoriaLove7 Aww *hugsss* super amazed with your creativity always!πŸŒˆπŸ€—β€

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugss back*πŸ€—β€

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

Hiya @IWriteStoriesSoCallMeCloud (such a cool username hehe), lovely to meet you and happy to share this wonderful appreciation for participating in one of the awesome sessions lead by @Beck1, from the host herself. Yay! πŸ’›

I call it awesome already, because I'm sure Becki did a fantastic job at it as always!πŸ’›

image_1683889172.png

This is such a beautiful way to honor all the enthusiastic and supportive partycipants, Becki! Thankyou for all you do! πŸ’›

beck1 May 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou <3

@beck1

Thank youuuuuuu

I am so close to crying as I read this and I have a huge grin on my face but I have to ask, Why?

beck1 May 12th, 2023

@Iwritestoriessocallmecloud awe. I'm glad that this post put a smile on your face! You deserve to be recognized! You were an awesome part of the discussion and look forward to seeing you in other discussions I host in the future

@beck1

I would love to be there!

beck1 May 12th, 2023

@Iwritestoriessocallmecloud I'm not sure when I will be hosting another member discussion. But it should be soon

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I am so close to crying, I also have a huge grin on my face.... Why did they do this?

@Iwritestoriessocallmecloud Because everyone deserves kindness, including *you*.❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you

I don't feel anything else is needed here at all lol! This might be one of the sweetest, most thoughtful, straight from the heart AND straight to the heart~ collection of english alphabets I've seen together and ofcourse, not a surprise, given who it's from! ❀

To @Llawlight00 🌈

From @Emerbliss 🌈

image_1683890978.png

image_1683891080.png

image_1683891058.png

image_1683891034.png

image_1683891009.png

Gosh this is one hearty try, Emer! ❀

People like *you* are such a blessing, truly, Emer and Light! Thank you for being there for each other and the many kind souls you come across otherwise. Our world is so much better with you in it.❀

OnlyWinter May 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is sparkling, Sun! πŸ˜€

While I'm here, I'm gonna swim around to see your pretty graphics! 🐑

@OnlyWinter Aw thankyou, Winter, really appreciate your encouraging comments here!🐑❀

LLawlight00 May 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @emerbliss souls like yours always remind me that the world still a beautiful place and can be much more beautiful. Thanks!

Keep being beautiful

Emerbliss May 13th, 2023

@LLawlight00 , we are glad we got to cheer such a kind person like you .

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is a wholesome post, Sunshine! 🌞❀ I looked at every graphic, you made the font in different color for every picture. πŸ˜ƒ

@VictoriaLove7 Yes they are! πŸ₯Ί

Bestest Viccc!❀

milk-and-mocha-bear-love.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm vv proud of you, Sunshine! 🌞

πŸ€—β€

you-are-awesome-snoopy.gif

Emerbliss May 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ,

Sun this such a lovely post . I love the background and how colourfull you have turned it. Thank you for squeezing in a mirthful appreciation for me among all of it. I so love this ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 13th, 2023

@Emerbliss So happy you enjoyed it!❀❀

Winterrrrr, I got your cherry lol! 🐑 Thanks, it was so yumm! :P

Thankyou for including me in your kind-acts towards such a lovely, froggy-being, @OnlyWinter, it's been so fun making these appreciations for y'all! πŸ’–

Hi hi @FineFrog15, greatly agree with Winter, you indeed are a Super Awesome Person, and so we are back with some more Ribbit love for you, dear friend! πŸ€—

This time's it's a rainbow made specially for you. Tag along on this rainbow-ride with us, we're gonna have so much fun! Weee Weeeee! πŸ₯°

image_1683893865.png

It warms my heart to see love and feel the care between you two. Please keep being youu always! πŸΈπŸ‘πŸ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The graphic is so cute, with arrow heart from winter to froggy πŸ˜„

You pick the perfect font colors, Sunshine! 🌞 green and orange, each of them reflects froggy and winter 🐸🐑

FineFrog15 May 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hi Vic! 😊❀️ I could not agree with you more! So pretty, so clever, just brilliant! Thought I would take the opportunity to thank you as well for being such an amazing presence in the MCR also! I like your style and yours is one that I gravitate towards!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️

@FineFrog15

Hi Froggy! 🐸

Thank you! It was great meeting you at MCR! You make the room becomes fun and safe πŸ˜ƒ

FineFrog15 May 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

❀️❀️❀️

OnlyWinter May 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Haha πŸ˜€ you are right! Green and orange means Froggy and me! 🐸🐑