Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 3rd, 2023

Aww @Kingburger23 *fist bumpssss* πŸ’› sweet-little-rascals.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 3rd, 2023

@Kingburger23

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Lightprune1000

Yayy! Uncle King! πŸ˜ƒ jk jk

Burger, you're the Pro goat! πŸ” 🐐 πŸ€œπŸ€›

amiableBunny4016 April 3rd, 2023

Here is a beautiful Self-Appreciation for @LoloWise475

screenshot-2023-04-03-at-14-16-33_1680528466.png

click here for clear image

@LoloWise475, you deserve self appreciation! I am so proud of you! *sending lots of hugs and love your way if its okay* And of course, I love the message of being the change we want to see! its beautiful!

awesome-motivate.gif

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant April 3rd, 2023

ο»Ώ@peacefulApple3704

🍎 🍏 🍎 🍏 🍎 🍏

@Keith22534 has sent you the following appreciation and it is just the sweetest ever.

20230403-090347-0000_1680528635.png

You are appreciated for being a wonderful listener! But what qualities does a listener as wonderful as you possess? Let's see, shall we?

Apple, you are said to be accountable, Innovative, optimistic, respectful, coachable, and cheerful.

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Keith, for appreciating such a wonderful listener. Being a listener comes with its share of obstacles at times but it is a rewarding "job". The fact that you took time out of your day to recognize and acknowledge Apple for a job well done makes you kind. That was truly so sweet of you to make someone's day! What a wonderful appreciator you are.

excited-apple.gif

@YourCaringConfidant

Another beautiful post! Love the colours!

@amiableBunny4016 Why are you always just the sweetest? Lol. I loved the person's username so I had to go with the whole apple theme. Hehe. :)

@YourCaringConfidant

I don't know lol. Me love the apple theme!

Hey hey @BestieTwin, brownie points for this lovely username hehe. I'm happy to share this little appreciative note for you from a secret friend. πŸ’š

image_1680551992.png

To inspire someone to keep going when things are tough might be the kindest thing anyone can do for another, you're so amazing for doing that, Bestie, thankyou for being you! πŸ’š

Sending more kindness and strength to the secret friend, if they are reading this also! πŸ’š

VictoriaLove7 April 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like the lime picture in the background! πŸ˜ƒ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aw thanks so much, Vic!❀

Hi there, @WhispyGo1, I hope you're doing well. πŸ’—

You've got a sweet message filled with best wishes from your peer @TobeDoctor, who is always around spreading kindness and love! πŸ’—

image_1680552599.png

Ramadan Mubarak, if you're celebrating, Whispy, sending lots of strength and good wishes your way! πŸ’—

Thankyouuu ToBe, you're consistent at being a sweet presence around. All the love! πŸ’—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Everything about this is beautiful! 🌻

@YourCaringConfidant Just like you!🌻

Whispygo1 April 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@TobeDoctor Thanks alot Sam! πŸ’“ It means alot. You're an amazing friend I've ever made here on 7cups I am glad to have you by my side. I love sharing my poems with you and how you're the only person who truly understand it πŸ’—.

I can never thank you enough for being with me in my worst time I genuinely feel better talking to you πŸ’–. You deserve the world for your kind gestures. I hope we stay friends for eternity πŸ’•.

ο»ΏHello @Parker64, you were appreciated by @Cherry2000 for being a Problem-solver and a Great Communicator!

screenshot-2023-04-03-at-21-17-32_1680553200.png

@Parker64, thank you for being a wonderful part of the community!

@Cherry2000, your amazing for appreciating your peers!

Bunny

ο»Ώ@JoshuaV10 was appreciated by @ShiningSilver for being Supportive, Emotionally Intelligent, Great Communicator and Coachable.

screenshot-2023-04-03-at-23-30-20_1680561181.png

Way to go Josh! Thank you for being an amazing part of our community!

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

It is a cute design, Bunny!

amiableBunny4016 April 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

thank you!

JoshuaV10 April 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you that's really sweet and unexpected!

blissfulSky8162 April 4th, 2023

*Drum rolls*

πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

We have,

@purpleSea7109 appreciating @purpleSea7109

It's so good to see members appreciate themselves. I'm so proud of you all

πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™

Here's what @purpleSea7109 wants to say about what they are:

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.
πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’š

Here's the message they have for themselves :

screenshot-20230404-085513_1680578731.jpg

It reads: Don't give up

You go!

You should never give up and we ain't quitting on you!

To the most amazing, @purpleSea7109,

We are so very proud of you. The confidence that you have in yourself must be learnt by us all. You're an amazing person and one of the best. Wishing you all the best.

As quoted :

β€œBe who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch

We haveeee,

@Lightprune1000 appreciating @Mojoskeeper

🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈

Here's what they think about you:

🧑Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

🌈Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

🧑Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

🌈Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Here's what they want to say to you:

screenshot-20230404-091539_1680580233.jpg

It reads : Mojoskeeper is supportive to other members in support chat room.

🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈🧑🌈

To the appreciator, @Lightprune1000,

Thank you for supporting each other. The way you appreciate your peers, it's a beautiful sight to see. I just wish you all the very best and thank you for being a part of this wonderful community. It's people like you which makes this community safe, fun, and healthy. Your confidence is everything 🧑

To the appreciated, @Mojoskeeper

Thank you so very much for being supportive. Thank you for being the best. We're all happy for you. You're doing a great job!!. Thank you for being a part of this community. You deserve good. 🌈🧑

MojosKeeper April 4th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162

@Lightprune1000

Appreciated friend πŸ’•πŸ€ž bless

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@FeureVox 🐺

From the one who shines the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

png-20230404-111458-0000_1680581745.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you

2-20230404-020153-0001_1680581793.png

From me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for everything you have done and still do for Cups. You make the world more beautiful just by being in it. I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. ❀

@FeureVox Thank you for your kind presence and for supporting members. You are greatly appreciated! 🐺

FeureVox April 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

cute-bear.gif

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@blissfulSky8162 🌸

From the one who brings the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

png-20230404-094417-0000_1680582159.png

From me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for shining on Cups with everything that you have done. Thank you for being *you*. I'm forever grateful you are in my life. ❀

@blissfulSky8162 Thank you for personalizing your posts. Keep up the great work! You are appreciated! 🌸

@VictoriaLove7

You made me cry like a baby 😭😭 thank you so very much @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You're awezome and obviously the most beautiful. You deserve everything!!

Thank you for the post @Victorialove7., the post is so beautiful 😭

@blissfulSky8162 Aww ❀

Thankyouu for posting both of these beautiful posts, for Vox and Ara, @VictoriaLove7 your posts are always so so beautiful! ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankchuu, Sunshine! 🌞

( and.. so are you, so beautiful πŸ˜‰β€ )

@blissfulSky8162

My pleasure! 😊 Thank you for personalizing your posts!

Keith22534 April 4th, 2023
Hello, Hellooo! We have another appreciation by @Cherry2000ο»Ώ for @Carefulistener for being emotionally intelligent, a problem-solver, respectful and a great communicator.
screenshot-2023-04-04-at-9-58-24-am_1680582538.png

Cherry says, "Carefulistener really listen carefully they too can communicate in many languages. Hope to see Careful in support rooms to support members."

Wow, CarefulListener sounds like a great person! Thats awesome.

To Careful: Keep being you! You are fabulous for helping so many people!
To Cherry: Your appreciations are so sweet like yourself! Keep going!

ο»Ώ

A very very dear ATL, @Audienta has been appreciated by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It seems Audienta has been active for a project about DID and that is just fantastic or in German, sagenhaft! (I hope google translate is correct)
screenshot-2023-04-04-at-1-16-52-pm_1680595694.png
Sun says, "Hi hi Audienta, bound to take this little moment to pat your back virtually haha, no for real, you're doing soooo amazing, specially with your recent project about bringing more support and encouragement to help with DID topic, for both members and listeners, it's absolutely brilliant and highly appreciated. I know it's team work, and, but someone *has* to be the one taking it forward and actually putting the effort first-hand, so thank*you* for doing that, for recognizing this big gap in the community and for doing your best to fill it with compassion, support and resources! Rooting for y'all!❀"

Sun writes such great notes, always so uplifting and motivating. And Audienta, you are doing a great job! Keep going! <3

@Keith22534 Aw thankyouu for posting, Keith! You're a super duper talented smile spreader! Our forums are better with you in it! πŸ’›

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankyou! You are a very very talented smile spreader yourself! (Better than me. I am still learning)

@Keith22534

Aww hehe thankyou, I'm still learning with youuu! πŸ’›

audienta April 4th, 2023

Thank you so much @Keith22534 for posting this and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for your support and kind words! I feel really touched and grateful for this. Since it's the first project that I've taken the lead in, every bit of reassurance that I'm going into the right direction is really valuable. Thank you. ❀️ Or in German: Danke!

@audienta Aw I get that, you're doing so well, happy to support and cheer you on!❀

audienta April 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou It's much appreciated <3

YourCaringConfidant April 4th, 2023

ο»ΏWe have a very special self-appreciation from Bunny and it is just the sweetest thing ever! Sometimes we are so consumed with appreciating others that, often times, we neglect to appreciate ourselves. I am soooo proud of @amiableBunny4016 for taking the time to show herself some love!

🐰 πŸ‡ 🐰 πŸ‡ 🐰 πŸ‡

1-20230403-220200-0000_1680606237.png

2-20230403-220200-0001_1680606270.png

3-20230403-220200-0002_1680606368.png

4-20230403-220200-0003_1680606411.png

5-20230403-220200-0004_1680606438.png

Bunny, I should have posted this yesterday for you but I just had to take my time. You deserve all the best. You do soooo much for others. You are always taking the time to thinking of others. You constantly want to spread joy and happiness to others. You have so much beauty in you, my friend.

πŸ’– πŸ’š πŸ’– πŸ’š πŸ’– πŸ’š

I know you have had to deal with pain and hurt in your life... but still your heart is one of the biggest I know! The qualities you possess are absolutely wonderful.

Never forget that 🐰 is...

πŸ’ Respectful 🌼 Purposeful 🌸 Emotionally Intelligent 🌷 Supportive 🌹 Determined 🌻 Great Communicator 🌺 Forgiving

Bunny, it was such an honor reading your note to yourself and I am do glad that I get to deliver it for you. Please save your note and reread it anytime you need a pick me up. You are so important to the world and you have so much to offer. It is my wish for you that as you grow, that happiness, success, and prosperity find you; and that your life is everything you want it to be and more.

I also wanted to say that your brother is so blessed to have you as his sister. You are such a protector, brave, and strong! Sending you hugs your way and hope your day is as beautiful as you!

Please accept these flowers to brighten your day! Xoxo.

rose-flower-bouquet-watercolor-for-valentine-free-png_1680607492.png

amiableBunny4016 April 4th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

DesireeπŸ’œWhy do you always have to put a smile on my face? Okay, I get why everyone calls me the sweetest. But like your the sweetest Desiree I have ever met!!! This is beautiful Desiree. I truly loved the graphics and the love put into this. And nooooooo , its okay. I don't mind when you post it lovely Desiree. And the same goes for you. I am sending so many wishes to you and after a busy morning this has absolutely made my day! Thank you so much for all this Desiree! Sometimes I cannot tell you how much this means! This is beautiful , beautiful, beautiful! *hugss* I love flowers Desiree! Thank you very very much!πŸ’œ

Bunny

audienta April 4th, 2023
@amiableBunny4016 I really admire how you support yourself, that's amazing. Keep going, you're wonderful!