Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GloriaD March 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww, thank you for posting another one of my appreciation messages, its lovely, thank you youuuu 🀍🐰🀍

amiableBunny4016 March 30th, 2023

@KarmaTheRascal, has been appreciated by a Secret Friend for being Supportive, Motivated, Innovative, a Great Communicator, Cheerful and Optimistic.πŸ’œ

screenshot-2023-03-30-at-18-14-24_1680196687.png

click here for clear image

@KarmaTheRascal- you are truly a gift to 7cups and you totally deserved this appreciation! You are very valuable to the community!

Secret Friend, thank you for appreciating Karma. You are very thoughtful and kind and you are very much appreciated and amazing too!

Bunny

KarmaTheRascal March 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

awee thank you to whoever this was <3

Thank you bunny! <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 30th, 2023
Hey hey wonderful people coming across, please join me and a secret friend to celebrate our amazing peer @Amy for her 8th Cupversary in 7 cups! How terrific is that! πŸ₯³

image_1680200577.png

πŸ’œA message from your secret friend! Whose thoughtfulness and caring nature is no secret to us fosho!πŸ’œ

image_1680200260.png

image_1680200702.png

Hiya @Senorita1212, here's a loving note full of encouragement for you, from your secret friend. πŸ’œ

image_1680201678.png

Send some extra love to the peer, if you're able to guess them. They sure know how to brighten someone's day! πŸ’œ

Yayyy another awesome hooman being kind and appreciating themself! πŸ’š

image_1680202924.png

🌸 Way to go, @SakuraHikari, keep blooming! 🌸

They are:

πŸ’œ Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

πŸ’œ Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

πŸ’œ Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

πŸ’œ Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.,

πŸ’œ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

πŸ’œ Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Who is "they"? It's you @TheSoftCorner, besides being recognized for your appreciable qualities, you have also received a hearty wish from your secret friend. πŸ’œ

image_1680203527.png

I love your username, Soft, thank you for being a safe space to turn to, for your peers. πŸ’œ

Hey there, @Ervie, welcome to the community, it's lovely to have you with us! πŸ’œ

Your Cheerful, Fun, Optimistic, Determined, Inquisitive and Purposeful self is appreciated by oh-so wonderful hooman @YourCaringConfidant, who certainly likes to take it a level higher, with every opportunity to make someone feel welcome, acknowledged, seen, supported, appreciated, comforted and loved! πŸ’œ

image_1680206569.png

Thankyouuu for this beautiful message, Desiree, you're top notch, when it comes to being compassionate, generous and super loving! πŸ’œ

I'm really glad you're here, Ervie, seeking support and company, and already making such a positive impact on people around you. Sending lots of love and strength your way. Keep being youu! πŸ’œ

YourCaringConfidant March 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awww 🌞 thank you! What a beautiful posting! 😍πŸ₯°

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 18th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant You're sooo welcome always!πŸ₯°

VictoriaLove7 March 31st, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@JoyHappyNess 🌸

From an amazing appreciator
@neo27 🌼

1-20230331-093405-0000_1680238800.png

These are the qualities that Neo find in you, Joy 🌸

2-20230331-093405-0001_1680238842.png

From me to both

@neo27 Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@JoyHappyNess Thank you for your kind presence. You are appreciated! 🌸
JoyHappyNess March 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

An amazing end to this day. 'I'm frozen in time reading this appreciation' XD😜 But on a serious note, I always love watching my snowman Olaf from Frozen as I read my appreciation. You never disappoint. Thank you for making this amazing post Vickie.

@neo27

I feel like I should be the one appreciating you for always being a friend and there for me. Thank so much for Mo. I'm crying tears of joy because we've come this far. I appreciate you a lot and I'm always hoping you have the best life ahead.

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for the one who shines the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

From the amazing appreciator
@K87 🌸

20230331-002636-0000_1680239116.png

These are the qualities that Kara find in you, Sunshine 🌞

20230331-002636-0001_1680239199.png

From me to both

@K87 Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you be kind to yourself. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for everything you have done and still do for Cups. Thank you for your presence in my life, Sunshine. I'm truly blessed to have you ❀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @K87

Awww I love this, how adorable is the graphic hehe, thankyouu for being eggstraaa kind and making me feel eggstremely special always, Vicccc! ❀

Super grateful for you always! πŸ€—

Karaaa, this is really considerate of you. Your kindness has brightened my day, and I'm glad I came across you in 7 cups. 😊

Thankyouu for appreciating me and many others, you're truly a kind-hearted hooman, so much appreciated and cherished also! Keep being youuu! ❀

thoughtful-thanky.gif

K87 March 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

U deserve it, thanks again 😊

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Cuz *you* are eggstremely special, Sunshine 🌞❀

I'm eggstremely grateful to have you in my life πŸ€—

Hey everyone! 😊
@LabeledBPD 🎨

From the one and only @Fristo ⭐

png-20230331-093915-0000_1680240040.png

From me to both

@Fristo Thank you for giving this appreciation and for being the OG leader! Keep being you! ⭐

@LabeledBPD Hope you find what you are looking for. You are appreciated! 🎨
Hey everyone! 😊
@unknownFrnd4U 🌼

From secret Friend 🌸

20230331-111504-0000_1680240294.png

These are the qualities that they find in you

20230331-101615-0001_1680240324.png

From me to both

secret friend Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@unknownFrnd4U Hope you be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! 🌸
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for the one and only
@Fristo ⭐

From an amazing appreciator
@Ervie 🌸

1-20230331-095239-0000_1680240552.png

This is the quality that Ervie find in you, Fristo

2-20230331-095239-0001_1680240611.png

From me to both

@Ervie I remember seeing you at SC. Thank you for giving this appreciation! 🌸

@Fristo Thank you for giving this space for appreciation and for being our OG leader! You are appreciated! ⭐

Healingbeams March 31st, 2023

❀️Greetings Fellow cupsers!❀️

ο»Ώ@Mytwistedsoul have been appreciated by @Workingitthrough2

The appreciater sent this message for the appreciated peer-

png-20230331-105519-0000_1680240495.png The peer also dedicated a song for @Mytwistedsoul- Click here ( click here for the song)

The appreciater says this qualities are to be possessed by the appreciated peer-:
❀️Empathetic,🩷Supportive,πŸ’™ Consistent,πŸ’›Emotionally intelligent,πŸ’šGreat communicator,🧑Authentic,❀️ Resilient.

Thank you @Mytwistedsoul for being such an supportive & Awesome Contributions here at 7cups!❀️🌸

mytwistedsoul March 31st, 2023

@Healingbeams @Workingitthrough2 Thank you so much! This is a really sweet and thoughtful gesture. It made my day reading this. The song is so beautiful and made me cry

I don't want to take anything away from this because it really means alot to me but I need to make some corrections. I didn't join until 2018 and I'm not a she πŸ˜…. I just don't want anyone to think I'm misleading anyone or any misunderstandings because I'm still the same *soul*
@Workingitthrough2 I consider you a very dear friend and I've enjoyed talking with you and supporting you in the forums. I really hope this doesn't change anything
WorkingitThrough2 April 1st, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

This does not change a thing. I love you as who you are😊. Sorry I just thought you were a female because of your compassion. SupriseπŸ˜‚

mytwistedsoul April 1st, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 Thank you for being you! ❀️ 😊 I'm so glad it doesn't change anything and there's absolutely nothing to be sorry for! ❀️ ❀️

YourCaringConfidant March 31st, 2023

πŸ“£ο»Ώ Attention Everybody! πŸ“£

ο»Ώ@TinyWhisper11 has sent in a very special "group appreciation for 3 wonderful people" who....

20230331-034049-0000_1680248483.png

πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’—

If you're wondering who the special people are, wait no more...

πŸ’πŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸ’

@FloatingDandelion

img-20230330-223114-762000_1680248737.png

πŸ±πŸ·πŸ¨πŸΈπŸΉπŸ‘

@loveAnimalsAlot

20230330-224119-0000_1680248814.png

πŸŒ‘πŸΌβœ‰οΈπŸπŸŽ±πŸŽΉ

@nephiliminblack

20230330-224723-0000_1680248846.png

ο»ΏTiny wanted to let y'all know that she thinks each of you possesses some pretty amazing qualities.

β˜†Optimistic β˜†Emotionally Intelligent β˜†Cheerful β˜†Empathetic β˜†Humble β˜†Supportive β˜†Resilient

πŸŽ€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŽ€

ο»Ώ@TinyWhisper11

Thank you for taking the time to appreciate your peers! This one's for you... xoxo. πŸ’‹

20230331-033148-0000_1680249508.png

ο»ΏHave a beautiful day, everyone! Don't forget to smile. πŸ˜ƒ

Tinywhisper11 March 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant ❀❀❀ thanks caring ❀ I'm smiling πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‹ your amazing ❀❀❀ I love you

@Tinywhisper11 My ❀️ for the best Tiny person I know! Stay you always, beautiful! Xoxo.

Ranaeil March 31st, 2023

Hi everyone!

We have an appreciation for @EvelyneRose from @bluerivercares!

Blue says that EvelyneRose has the following qualities:

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts., Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation., Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Also, Blue says this!

"hey evelyneeeee thank you so much for helping in my journey especially in the quality domain. You are a great person and 7cups is lucky to have the amazing you. never change and keep being you."

Isn't it great?

From me to both of ya'll.. Thank you for your kind words @bluerivercares ! You truly are what 7cups is all about! And @EvelyneRose ... what can I say that hasn't already been said, you. are. amazing!

Secret friends have it covered around the peer appreciation thread, it seems! πŸ˜›

A new secret friend spotted! 🧐

Who are they appreciating? A pandastic hooman and quite literally! 🐼

Hey hey @adoringPanda3708, follow along to see what a sweet message you recieved! πŸ’™

image_1680266691.png

We certainly do need more people like you, Lexy! Thankyouu for being a part of the wonderful 7 cups community, and being exactly yourself! πŸ’™

It's great to be good and even better to be reminded of your goodness. πŸ₯°

You are certainly a great hooman, @SirenOfSerenity and today you get another reminder, this time from @ChaoticListener, of the goodness within yourself! πŸ’œ

image_1680267009.png

They also shared a beautiful prayer by the prominent, Maya Angelou! πŸ’œ

image_1680267106.png

Just how thoughtful, Chaoticlistener, you are a pretty good hooman for seeing and appreciating the good in your peers! πŸ’œ

Sirennnn, I'm just continually amazed with your proactive presence around here. Thankyou for supporting the community in innumerable ways. You're a cherished cupser! πŸ’œ

SirenOfSerenity March 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You always know what to say to bring me the brightest smile πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much for making this post for me I love it! πŸ’œ

@ChaoticListener thank you so much for this appreciation πŸ₯² The Maya Angelou prayer really took it home for me, I saved it as fast as I could! From our first chat I knew you'd be a Listener that any Member would be lucky to come across because of your intentions and passions towards being as helpful and supportive as possible by any means πŸ™πŸ½ Please remember to always pour back into yourself! πŸ’™

Idk why my comments keep making these large spaces D:

@SirenOfSerenity Are you on the app? :o

Fixed! *-*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I'm using Samsung Internet browser on my phone, it may just be my phone

@SirenOfSerenity

Aw not sure, it could be a forum thing also, another common buggish thing that happens in forums, usually while using forums on the app. :o

Alsooo, I'm so glad to hear that, you deserve all the bright smiles!πŸ’œ

amiableBunny4016 March 31st, 2023

@BlueRiverCares has been appreciated by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for being Accountable, Purposeful, Cheerful, Humble, Coachable, Authentic, Humble and a Problem Solver.

screenshot-2023-03-31-at-14-04-28_1680267932.png

You clear deserved this appreciation Blue! your totally amazing!

Bunny

clearly*

@amiableBunny4016 How lovely and Blueeeee, thankyouuu for posting, shining buddy, you're amazing! πŸ₯°β€

@OrganticRainbows1054, has been appreciated by @SpeakYourMindDoYou . They have left a lovely reminder just to let you know you are beautiful.

screenshot-2023-03-31-at-14-17-56_1680268766.png

Bunny

Hey hey @YourCaringConfidant, always super happy to share appreciations both for you and from you lol. πŸ’›

We have two super sweet messages for you by two ultra sweet people, who clearly have been impacted with your kindness, care, support, creativity, thoughtfulness and love! πŸ’›

First up from the most amazing bunny we know, @Amiablebunny4016 πŸ’›

image_1680270904.png

And now, from the loveliest Lola @tinywhisper11 πŸ’›

image_1680271115.png

My heart is full reading these lovely notes. I'm certain tissues are needed Haha! *passes a tissue box to Desiree* πŸ’›

Thankyouu for these beautiful messages, Bunny and Lola. Y'all are so sweet! πŸ’›

Desiree is indeed such a bundle of happiness, and powerhouse of all things fantabulous. Always inspiring and caring! We do adore her and appreciate her lots! πŸ₯°

image_1680271508.png

Ooohhhhh my heart can't take soooo much sweetness. Ok, ok, yes, it can but I'm literally a mess from the tears I shred and my cheeks now hurt from smiling so much. Awwwww. Thank you @amiableBunny4016 and @TinyWhisper11 for the amount of love and kindness you both show me on the daily. My heart is so full and I love you both bunches of love. Hugs to the both of you! β™‘ πŸ€— And 🌞 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for putting the notes into such nice graphics and making the most beautiful posting. I am sooo appreciative and happy.