Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant March 16th, 2023

This appreciation is dedicated to @Fristo for being "a legend". For anyone who knows Fristo, you know that he is amazing! 😃

Fristo has qualities about him that sets him apart from all others. According to @JoyHappyNess, here are some of Fristo's qualities:

*Supportive *Respectful *Humble *Cheerful *Optimistic *Purposeful *Authentic

Fristo, the sweet Joy has left you the following message:

png-20230316-164605-0000_1679005983.png

Awww, how sweet! Everything Joy has said is nothing but the truth. Fristo, you are so welcoming and inclusive to all who enter the room! You are a stellar person and a wonderful role model. Your contributions to this platform is unmatched. You are so deserving to be appreciated.

Thank you @JoyHappyNess for taking the time to appreciate our 5 star Fristo! You are the absolute sweetest person and have such a beautiful heart. ♡

pngtree-cartoon-happy-smiling-heart-png-image-6131213_1679006707.png

amiableBunny4016 March 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Beautiful post Desiree! And yes fristo is totally amazing!

@amiableBunny4016 Awww, thank you! You are so sweet, Bunny. Hi, btw. 👋 ♡

amiableBunny4016 March 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Hi Desiree 💜😃 I don't know why I get obsessed with reading every appreciation . I get stuck to this forums lmao.

@amiableBunny4016 You're not the only one! I literally follow the thread to see all the new postings our amazing team members create. ♡ Hugs!

JoyHappyNess March 17th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree ❤️❤️❤️ You've outdone yourself in creating this post and ensuring that only the best reaches @Fristo. I love the graphics used and the words used... Oh! And for agreeing with me that he is "legendary". Thank you that, I couldn't have done a better appreciation without you.

@Fristo

Wow...you deserve only the best. You might do a lot of your work in the shadows but you shine like the star.

May 16th, 2023
YourCaringConfidant March 17th, 2023

Oh, how my heart is happy seeing Louisa being appreciated again. 💜

This appreciation is dedicated to @BroadFemmeLoveLive from the one and only-- @JoyHappyNess

That's right, Joy has taken time out of her day to appreciate another peer! How sweet! Let's see what Joy has to say this time:

20230316-200158-0000_1679011993.png

Joy also wants you to know she thinks you are: supportive, respectful, empathetic, humble, cheerful, optimistic, and purposeful.

Awww Joy, I couldn't agree more with you about our dear Louisa. She really is absolutely "incredible". 💯

And... so are YOU! The fact that you take the time to appreciate peers back to back makes you incredible in my eyes! You deserve the biggest hug @JoyHappyNess so this is for you...

hello.gif

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww Desireee❤️❤️❤️, thank you for the hug and the creation of a good post for Louisa. Honestly, I love the fact that you always put your best in the appreciation posts and never gets tired of producing the best to honor the people I honor. That was the best honor to Louisa. That flower frame... Wow... You are just out of this world.

@BroadFemmeLoveLive

Where shall I start? You are the best person to have in one's corner. I still read some of our mentor sessions and I am amazed. You possess so much wisdom which you dish out (not afraid that it would end🤭). Thank you for that.

📣 Attention everyone! 📣

@JoyHappyNess is on a roll! Yayyyy! This time we have a special appreciation for someone who is so "amazing".

valentines-day-sticker-with-a-pink-cupcake-and-a-pink-heart-with-glitter-png_1679013268.png

I tried giving a little clue to help y'all figure out who it could be. Lol. Any guesses? If you guessed @heartsNcupcakes then you would be correct! Whooo hoo.

💖 🧁💖 🧁💖 🧁

💖 🧁 Please enjoy your very special note from the lovely Joy!

20230316-170330-0000_1679013122.png

20230316-170330-0001_1679013361.png

Awwww, that was such a 'sweet' read! 😋 And those qualities you posess... Wow!

💗Supportive 🧁Respectful 💗Humble 🧁Motivated 💗Cheerful 🧁Optimistic

Just beautiful! Never change, Luna, as it is always so good seeing you in the rooms! Have a beautiful day/night... and big thanks again to Joy for all the "JOY" and "HAPPYNESS" she is continuously spreading! Xoxo.

@YourCaringConfidant

You've done it again Desiree.❤️ You were not afraid to go into your creative space and come up with the perfect appreciation for @heartsNcupcakes and how you started with the mystery? That was mind-blowing. Start with a guessing game and end with hearts and cupcakes. Awesome...it's like that post had a beginning, a middle and an end. The graphics of hearts and cupcakes from the username. I wouldn't have connected the two. I'm happy for investing your creativity in this. Oh, and I'm definitely enjoying that cupcake offered XD... Thank you Desiree.

@heartsNcupcakes

You did this incredible thing in the LSR where you observed, pointed out an outstanding quality in me and it stuck with me. I don't even know if you remember 😂... Anyway, I have seen you do that to other listeners too in the LSR and I am taking the opportunity to appreciate you for that. You Luna, are just amah-zing 🤩

heartsNcupcakes March 20th, 2023

@joyhappyness this is honestly so heart warming. Thank you so much for your kind and beautiful words. <3 appreciate you

NotFound20 March 17th, 2023

@ConsiderateCup2245 , You have been appreciated by your amazing peer @HardworkingPlum

🌻Wonderful qualities of ConsiderateCup -🌻

im-1_1679031790.JPG

Sweet Note from HardworkingPlum -

❤️They listen carefully and put others first ❤️

ConsiderateCup, we are thankful to you as well for being part of this community.

HardworkingPlum, Thank you sharing this wonderful appreciation with everyone.

wish-you-the-best-wish-u-all-the-best.gif

May 11th, 2023
Healingbeams March 17th, 2023
Greetings! Amazing smile spreader @confidentRabbit7311 have been appreciated by an "secret Friend"
png-20230317-135202-0000_1679041348.png
The appreciater claimed this qualities to be possessed by @confidentRabbit7311-

🌈💛 Resilient, 🌈💛 Humble, 🌈💛 Coachable, 🌈💛 Motivated, 🌈💛 Determined, 💛🌈 cheerful, 💛🌈 Authentic.

Thank you for being such an amazing leader and 7 cups peer @ConfidentRabbit7311 your contribution here can be truly felt 💚🌈
confidentRabbit7311 March 17th, 2023

@Healingbeams thanks for posting ❤️❤️❤️❤️

March 17th, 2023
Heyyy 😁

Our wonderful appreciator @tay1100 has sent this wonderful appreciation to @Whyme3112 !

The amazing qualities, as well as lovely appreciation note:

supportive-respectful-empathetic-cheerful-optimistic-emotionally-intelligent-intuitive-min_1679050553.png

add-a-subheading-1_1679050293.png

VictoriaLove7 March 17th, 2023
Hey all! 😃
We have a special appreciation for 🥁 🥁
@Heather225

From @iCareUK 🌼

2-20230317-122411-0000_1679064977.png

these are the qualities that uk finds in you, H ⭐

png-20230317-124700-0000_1679065148.png

From me to both

@iCareUK Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are appreciated too!

@Heather225 thank you for leading our community, H! keep being a wonderful person that you already are.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Beautiful post for @Heather225 way to go, H! ❤

VictoriaLove7 March 17th, 2023
Hey all! 😃
We have a special appreciation for 🥁 🥁 @Fristo ⭐

From a wonderful appreciator
@iCareUK 🌼

20230317-140556-0000_1679065998.png

These are the qualities that UK find in you, Fristo ⭐

20230317-134950-0001_1679066092.png

From me to both

@iCareUK Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are appreciated too! 🌼

@Fristo You're an innovative leader! Thank you for your cool ideas. Keep being you! ⭐

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 17th, 2023

Hey hey everyone coming across! If you're reading this, it's for *you*! ❤

image_1679078669.png

A beautiful gesture to think of everyone! Thankyou @Purplesea7109 for always appreciating everyone in 7 cups! ❤

#Self-Appreciation Time! Yay!
💚 @DreamsAndWonders 💚

image_1679078839.png

I was so happy to see some appreciations by you for your peers, Arson and am so much happier to see you appreciating yourself. Keep being amazing and keep reminding yourself that you are! 💚

I truly believe that everyone's got some silent admirers, even if we don't realise or "intently" do something to be admired~ there's people looking, valuing and appreciating! Exceptionally kind hearted ones are those that notice and take time to tell us they do, in a way to reward our positive behaviour/ action! One such exceptional being is @Beck1 today, for noticing and appreciating the thoughtfulness and care of their peer @neverendingScenery3101 and I'm so glad to deliver it! 💛

image_1679079766.png

Thankyouuu Beck, people like you who make others feel appreciated, are so very special. Keep being you! 💛

I'm really glad you sought the support needed to handle the chat you were in, Scenery, we never have to tackle things alone here. Yay *you* for utilising the resources to help your members in the bestest way possible! You're awesome! 💛

Feeling FoMO after this one! 😛

I'm sure @IAmPapaya and @HealingBeams did a wonderful job at hosting the positivity corner room, we've got a sweeet little testimony also, by Walker who very kindly thought about appreciating y'all for being amazingggggggg hosts! 💛

image_1679080753.png

I hope I can join the next time you fantabulous people host! Thankyouu for keeping the chatrooms super fun and engaging! You are beary much appreciated! 🥰

Healingbeams March 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for appreciating me and @iampapaya sun & @walker7957 we really appreciate such encouragements ❤️

iCareUK March 17th, 2023

copy-of-blue-minimalist-gaming-channel-banner_1679081845.jpg

We have another member of our amazing community who has stood out from the crowd! Who is it from? - this person wanted to keep that a secret (for now at least!)

But one thing that isn't a secret is that it is for one amazing person!

@charmingLand8264

Your secret friend finds these amazing qualities about you though!

😂 Cheerful - They are fun to be around 😂

😍Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 😍

😍 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone 😍

❤️ Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately ❤️

❤️ Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity ❤️

Finally, they left you some beautiful words

copy-of-blue-minimalist-gaming-channel-banner-1_1679082469.jpg

@charmingLand8264, we are so proud of you! you are making such an impact on people.

From us to you..... Thank you! ❤️

💙 @JoyHappyNess 💙

This is your cue to carry tissues in this forum thread while visiting! :P

image_1679083841.png

image_1679083868.png

image_1679083892.png

image_1679083914.png

image_1679084236.png

JoyHappyNess March 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow Sun... You predicted tears and they are flowing. Tears of joy because I can feel every word in this post. The emotions are so true and I'm just grateful. Thank you for appreciating me for pointing out the beauty of your works. I felt like your creativity, time and commitments are special. I felt like you have to put yourself in other people's shoes (sometimes strangers) to make this special posts. It is difficult but you are doing a beyond great job.

I'm grateful for your kind words especially when you said, "I have a liking for people who are observant-who take time to notice even the seeming "small" or "normal" things that most people miss."

That meant the world hearing that and likewise Sun, you're exactly that. Very observant and notice the small things.

I will also remember another quotes by you, "I hope the next time you start thinking of "good things in the world" you begin with yourself."

That's a great take-home quote that I will always consider. You too Sun, I hope you practice self-care so that this sun shining in cups may not dim.

Lastly, I am grateful for the post. Pink and blue are my favorite colors (I am that girl who adores pink🤭) and seeing the reply made in my favorite colors made my night. I would have still appreciated those magical words if they were a reply but the making a graphic image Sun, you are just the best. Thank you for that.😃

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 18th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Awww I'm really glad the personalization landed perfectly to where it was intended. Many many thanks for your kindness and generosity, it really means a lot to me, I'd make thousands of more personalized posts if i have to, to just convey that, and there will still be more gratitude to express, I promise you! I love olaf too and your bio clearly indicates the same haha. Soooo happy to seee you happy! Please keep being youuu~ you're a treasure! ❤

JoyHappyNess March 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww! That's Olaf from Frozen... Wow...I just love that snow man... Thank you for knowing and using my love for animation to personalize this appreciation. You are the best. I cannot stop saying that

This appreciation is dedicated to @FrenchMarbles from someone who wishes to remain quiet as a mouse...

🐁 🐁 🐁 🐁

If you know French, you know that their qualities are truly amazing!

*Respectful *Humble *Patient *Cheerful *Agile *Authentic *Consistent

French is truly an amazing person with some pretty amazing gifts and talents! It is always a joy to see French being appreciated. Very well deserved!

@FrenchMarbles Please enjoy your very sweet note! I have no idea who your appreciator is, so hopefully you will be able to figure it out. Lol.

png-20230317-152957-0000_1679084646.png

Thanks for being so wonderful in all that you do, French, and giving everything your best. It shows clearly how amazing of a listener you are. ♡ Continue to touch and impact the lives of others because you do it well.

To: "silent mouse"

Thank you for taking the time to send an appreciation note to someone so deserving! I just know you made French's day with your most kind words. 🐁

14-149025-computer-mouse-house-mouse-rat-free-content-clip_1679084931.png

@blissart

You have received a special note from a...

image-processing20200410-19251-1r0m38a_1679085541.png

That's right, a "little secret birdie" has sent you an appreciation to let you know just how "spectacular" you are. Let's see what 🐦 has to say, shall we?

20230317-155026-0000_1679085680.png

Awwww. If that just wasn't the sweetest note then I don't know what is. You really are something special, bliss! No ifs, ands, or buts about it!

You are amazing and so are the qualities you possess. Just like 🐦 said, you are: supportive, respectful, empathetic, patient, purposeful, consistent, and authentic. All wonderful qualities but I expect nothing less from such an amazing person. Thank you for all you do on 7cups, bliss. You are very much appreciated!

PS: I found the cute birdie picture holding a clover on Google. I thought it was perfect considering today is St Patrick's Day, lol.

🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️ 🍀

blissart March 18th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

THx caring and pls convey my heartiest gratitude to "secret little birdie" for motivating me with their kind words ❤️

We have another appreciation by someone who "refuses to give name." I don't know what the deal is with all these people who wish to remain anonymous/unknown/secretive, but if it means constant appreciations for our wonderful peers... then I say "keep 'em coming!" 😂

It is with much happiness that I get to be the deliverer of this appreciation note to one of the most beautiful people I have met on here...

💜💙💗💜💙💗

2-20230317-165736-0001_1679086932.png

@Aishaa97 Hopefully, you are good at guessing people, lol. Anyway, this is for you. Enjoy!

png-20230317-161055-0000_1679087145.png

Short, simple, but to the point. Aishaa, you truly are soooo sweet with a heart of gold. The qualities you possess are truly out of this world!

I wish you nothing but happiness and success in your life, Aishaa! You touch the lives of so many of us here and you are always so deserving of appreciations. Much love to you, beautiful! Xoxo.

iCareUK March 18th, 2023
copy-of-blue-minimalist-gaming-channel-banner_1679132420.jpg
It's time to roll the drums again, or should I say... ring those bells!

We have another appreciation frommm..........
secret-admirer_1679132590.jpg
Oops! Another secret admirer!
Nevermind, lets continue
Do you know what I love most about secret admirers? the simple fact that someone has made such a positive impact that someone has to say something, but they don't know who it is! It's like having another birthday!

@TheCallofMarchingBell today is your special day!

Your secret friend found these amazing qualities in you:
Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

They also have a special message for you!
copy-of-blue-minimalist-gaming-channel-banner-2_1679133064.jpg
You have obviously made a great impact on someone, we all agree!

Thank you for being you ❤️

iCareUK March 18th, 2023
drumroll_1679133666.jpg
Roll up! Roll up!
It's time for another person to have their special time!
But who is it from? (spoiler hint above)
It's from our very own, super amazing @amiablebunny4016
secret-admirer-1_1679133884.jpg

This time, it's special treatment for the amazing.....
⭐️@NatalieLovesYou52⭐️

Bunny sees these incredible skills from you:
Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Natalie, you truely are incredible and we appreciate you at 7 Cups.
Bunny also left a special message for you!
copy-of-blue-minimalist-gaming-channel-banner-3_1679134314.jpg
I stand wholy with Bunny, Natalie, when times are tough, life can become tricky and difficult, but we're all here for you!
We are all one!
Thank you Natalie for being you!
Bunny - thank you for an amazing appreciation, because you too are amazing and are always thinking of others.

We love you both!
❤️
amiableBunny4016 March 18th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 has been appreciated by the lovely @BlueRiverCares

screenshot-2023-03-18-at-10-48-43_1679136533.png

heyyy tabby just wanted to appreciate you and your efforts here :). thank for being such a wonderful friend and partner in Teen listeners. thank you also for helping all the teen listeners in the room as well as all your mentees. keep being awesome and keep being you <3.

Tabby is amazing. I definitely agree with Blue! She has been a real help for The Peer Appreciation Team and is so fun to hang out with in the chatrooms

Respectful , Empathetic, Humble, Motivated, Cheerful, Optimistic, Authentic❤️

Thank you Blue for leaving an appreciation for tabby! Sending appreciations back to you!

Tabby , you are amazing. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise!

Bunny

TabbyCat97 March 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

@BlueRiverCares

Blooooo! Thank you so so so much for this- it made me smile :') . You're so fantabulous on those groups also. You always light up the room when you join! We love having you on Teen Listeners. Thank you for all you, and all your efforts here aswell. You are so so appreciated and an awesome friend. Sending hugs and cookies 🍪 ❤️

Thank you so much for your kind words they mean a lot to me :') ♡

Bunnnyyy! The graphic is amaazinggg and the post is ammazzzingg as always lovely! So so proud of you. Keep being so so fanatically you Bunny! You got this. Proud of you.

Tabby ♡

BlueRivercares March 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 thank u for posting it bunnyyy..really nice graphics

JasmineFlower222 March 18th, 2023

@Fettywap28 you've gotten an appreciation from a secret friend!!!!

they-are-very-positive-and-bring-joy-into-any-room-they-are-in_1679149260.png