Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 February 22nd, 2023
Hey everyone! 😃
We got an amazing appreciation for
🥁 🥁
@BlueRivercares

From a wonderful listener
@Hopeandjoy12

20230221-170112-0000_1677046209.jpg

These are the qualities that Joy finds in you, River 🌊

20230221-170112-0001_1677046286.jpg

From me to both

@BlueRivercares
River, thank you for your genuine care for others. For doing things without worrying if you get noticed or not. I hope to see you more often.

@Hopeandjoy12
Thank you for recognizing the goodness in others and for giving this appreciation. You are an amazing person!
NotFound20 February 22nd, 2023

🍂Hello @TheRequiem, 🌹

***-followers.gif

🍃by an amazing peer 🌾

🌙@Tinywhisper11🌞

TinyWhisper appreciated you for being - smile.gif

im-12_1677060721.jpg

and shared a beautiful message as well

im-11_1677060751.jpg

We are thankful to both of you for being part of 7cups community and for helping each other as well as others. We wish you all the best on your healing journey.

thank-you.gif

confidentRabbit7311 February 22nd, 2023

Hey everyone hope your all well! 💙🤍

It’s the greatest pleasure to say @jasmineishereforu has appreciated our lovely @BlueRivercares!

The fantastic qualities jas appreciates you for are:

🤍Supportive - They are kind and helpful.🤍
💙Coachable - They have a desire to improve.💙
🤍Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together🤍
💙Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.💙
🤍Cheerful - They are fun to be around.🤍
💙Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.💙

I can definitely agree with jas on these 💙🤍💙🤍
Jas has left you a lovely short kind message:

42c1afdf-f349-4a86-907c-67922615addc_1677064980.jpeg https://imgur.com/a/OXAyQcN

I thought flowers would suit you bluey 💙

Jas also has a pic surprise for you! Hope your exciteddddd! 61f3e35a-70c2-4c28-bf43-5104b49840a0_1677065064.png

Awe jas your message and graphic for bluey is so sweeeet! What a kind heart you and bluey both have !
Anyways thanks for appreciating our lovely blue, always great to support our friends and blue thanks for being amazing and always helping everyone !

Cookies for all 🥕🥕🥕

My bad they are carrots let’s try again

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 22nd, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311 Orrr maybe they were cookies disguised as carrots?! We never know!😛

BlueRivercares February 23rd, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311 Thanks so much @jasminehereforu it really made my day and thank your all your help :)

hug-love.gif
Zaxoosh February 22nd, 2023

Appreciated Peer: All the team in 7 cups of tea.

Appreciator: purpleSea7109

Peer's Qualities: Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act, Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Appreciated For: All the team in 7 cups of tea and others helping everyone. Thanks.Xx

@Zaxoosh Yay, such vibrant posts! Welcome to the team Zax. Excited to have you onboard!❤

welcome-home-animated.gif

@purpleSea7109

Appreciated Peer: confidentRabbit7311

Appreciator: fromethelandofhope

Peer's Qualities: Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong, Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals, Cheerful - They are fun to be around, Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place, Agile - They change course as needed, Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

Appreciated For: Lani is very humble, supportive and fun loving...🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕

confidentRabbit7311 February 22nd, 2023

Aweee thanks so much ❤️❤️

@confidentRabbit7311
@fromethelandofhope
YourCaringConfidant February 22nd, 2023

@Zaxoosh Welcome to the team! Congrats on making your first posts. 👏 I love the color of the text! 😀

@YourCaringConfidant

Many thanks <3

🧡 Self-Appreciation Alert 🧡

Hiya @WaywardWriter0635, super proud of you for taking the brave step to recognize your wonderful qualities and send yourself a sweet and encouraging message! 🧡

image_1677091616.png

Hope is truly powerful to have and I'm so glad you've got it somewhere, that keeps you to keep on, in life, despite the challenges you face. Here's hoping things do get better for you super soon, and may you be surrounded with love within and around you, always. 🧡

Yes, you deserve it, all the kindness and love, and we're all here rooting for you! 🧡

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Loving this post <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 7th, 2023

@Zaxoosh Thankyou, lovely! I adore your enthusiasm as a smile spreader and the much colorful and bright posts as well! Keep it up!❤

TabbyCat97 February 23rd, 2023

Helloo everyone!!

This posts Appreciation is for...

@Fristo

The Appreciator was...

@TabbyCat97 (me hehe)

Hey Fristo, I wanted to appreciate you for all you do for the PAT team, you are so wonderful, so kind and helpful. You are the best team leader ever! And you deserve every single sprinkle of appreciation in the whole wide world ♡𓆉

First of all I think Fristo has all these amazing qualities ♡𓆉

20230222-200756-0000_1677111779.png

I also have written a little note for you, Fristo here 😊

20230223-002433-0000_1677111887.png

Just incase it isn't too clear...the note reads...

' Fristo is amazing, I cant thank Fristo enough for all they have done. From being the leader of this amazing team, to making me feel welcome, supported and appreciated. That means the world to me. Fristo is so helpful, so kind and so wonderful. From the start Fristo has made sure I had the resources I needed, kept me updated on any changes in the team and thanked me for my posts and contributions. Fristo has helped me - Every step of the way. Thank you for all you do for 7cups Fristo. You're truly an amazing person with such lovely positive qualities and a desire to appreciate and be kind to all. Thank you Fristo, you are the bestest team leader we could ever ask for . And we all appreciate *you* so very very much. '

Thank you Fristo, it is a pleasure to be a part of PAT. And you and the team make it so wonderful.

turtle-jump.gif

Take care,

Tabby

February 23rd, 2023

@TabbyCat97 thanks for this sweet appreciation, tabby

@Fristo

No worries at all Fristo 🙂

YourCaringConfidant February 23rd, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Another amazing post by you! Awwwww, look at all the 🐢!

@YourCaringConfidant

You're so so lovely. Thank you ❤️ Have a lovely day, sending hugs

Tabby

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2023

Hey hey @xxreddmystic15xx thankyou for being such an amazing presence in the chatrooms. Your ability to converse and engage in a group setting is highly admirable. You're welcoming, supportive and interactive always. 💛

The Anonymous peer would like to tell you the same in their words also! 💛
image_1677137440.png

Sending love the observant, appreciative and considerate peer, for taking the time to remind you, that you're in a melon! :P 💛

Hey hey @luvyourself001, lovely to meet you and so nice to see you being kind to yourself. ❤

image_1677138045.png

It's so thoughtful of you to be willing to help others. With some guidance and kindness, life does look a bit easier to navigate. Sending all the love and light your way, so you can keep some for yourself and share the rest with others that come across you. Together we can brighten this world for everyone! ❤

Hi hi everyone's beloved Penguin aka @GentleEmperor, super happy to share not one, but two (or maybe three?😛) appreciations with youu, by your lovely peers! ❤

We've got a sweet note by @AnnaSilverberg, who thinks you are: Supportive, Cheerful, Great Communicator, Optimistic, Purposeful, Emotionally Intelligent and Authentic out of the list. And feels there's room for more~ obviously! ❤

image_1677140191.png

We now have the cutest little appreciation xD

The Anonymous Peer thinks you are Cheerful, Great Communicator, Optimistic, Emotionally Intelligent, Accountable, Innovative, , and Consistent in your efforts And we so agree with them!

image_1677140763.png

High time we emphasize bows as appreciative gesture more! :P

Thankyou for your appreciations, Anna and not-so- anonymous peer! Y'all are amazing for making our sweet penguin feel appreciated and valued as a part of the community! ❤

Gentleeee, you're one wonderful penguin around, always spreading lots of kindness and cheer around. It's heart warming to see all the appreciations coming your way~ it continually affirms that you're consistently wonderful and with everyone always! Thanks for all you do and being your admirable-self! ❤

chibird-penguin-hug.gif

gentleemperor February 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for making this wonderful sunnified appreciation post. It's so cute and fun like always. The penguins are just adorable as well as the little bunny! I don't know what more to say than that you're awesome and a wonderful person inside and out -hugs- 💕

@AnnaSilverberg thaank youuu! You're so sweet. You too make the world a better place just by being here. You're always fun to talk to and you're a great listener and person. Thank for taking your time, I appreciate you too and am happy to have you here on Cups 💕

-bows deeply- to the anonymous not so anonymous bestest native sensei there is. Hehe, yes, let's emphasize the bows. -yup- Thanks for this fun and adorable appreciation 🙇🏻‍♀️💕

@gentleemperor Aww thankyouuu, glad the sunny vibes reached youu! A very well deserved appreciation and bow, Gentleee!🤗

LilacLeopard February 23rd, 2023

Hey hey @confidentRabbit7311 has summoned the very lovely and amazing @Marje for some appreciation!

Our lovely and very kind appreciator has seen the following qualities in you:

Supportive 💙 Empathetic 💙Problem-solver 💙Great Communicator 💙 Emotionally Intelligent 💙 Forgiving 💙Consistent

Lani also left you this beautiful message:

1_1677150348.png

I agree with Lani, you have been incredible and so supportive and friendly to all despite being new to 7 cups. I fully believe we can expect great things from you, can't wait to watch where your journey takes you!

Marje February 26th, 2023

@Aishaa97
Aisha!! You made this so pretty! Can't wait for more fun time with you as well as I journey! Thanks so much! ( * ˘ ︶ ˘ * ) . 。 * ♡

@confidentRabbit7311
Lani!! Thanks to you much too! You're awesome to be in the room with too! Let's have more fun there, 'kay! ✧ ◝ ( ⁰ ▿ ⁰ ) ◜ ✧

FrenchMarbles February 23rd, 2023

Hello everyone,

Happy to see that the lovely @Fristo has been appreciated by someone anonymous!

I'm sure they've been told this a billion times, but they deserve to hear it a billion times more; Fristo, you're such a supportive, resilient, cheerful person to be around.

my-project-1_1677153635.jpg

I agree! Especially when you're keeping the positivity corner alive with your wisdom and empathy. Keep up the amazing work; we all adore you, Fristo! <3

LilacLeopard February 23rd, 2023

@FrenchMarbles

Way to go Frenchieeeeee💚 such a beautiful post and on your first try too! I am proud of you and you should also be proud of yourself💚

YourCaringConfidant February 23rd, 2023

@FrenchMarbles Welcome to the team! Awww, I love your turtle graphic. Fristo will love it! Great job.

Hello everyone!

We have a wonderful peer appreciation from the lovely @Kindsoul10, and they want to appreciate @MieraCurie oh, isn't that just lovely?

Let's see what Kindsoul said about MieraCurie shall we?!

♥Supportive - They are kind and helpful

♥Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

♥Cheerful - They are fun to be around

♥Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity

♥Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

my-project-1_1677154619.png

I have to say I do agree! They are wonderful and I've seen them around 7Cups. Anyone who has Marie as a listener is incredibly lucky. Keep up the wonderous work <3

@FrenchMarbles

Omigosh did the peer appreciation program turn even more ICONIC? Yes it freaking did! Woohooo! Frenchieeee, welcome onboard! (Now we gotta count the number of teams we share lmaooo) 🥳❤

MieraCurie February 23rd, 2023

@FrenchMarbles @Kindsoul10

Thank you Kindie, you're too sweet 😭 And thank you French for the post! This means a lot to me.

We have a lovely appreciation post by @lyricalAngel70 and I'll be honest, when I read this, I had a huge lump in my throat and thought this was such a genuine, lovely heartwarming post. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to appreciate @bestVase7265, and I'm sure they will be in the corner sobbing over how wonderful your words were.

my-project-1_1677157198.jpg

my-project-2_1677157222.jpg

my-project-3_1677157239.jpg

my-project-4_1677157261.jpg

my-project-5_1677157280.jpg

bestVase7265 February 24th, 2023

Yes, I am definitely in tears at all the kind words. I will keep them in my heart for a long time to come. Actually I am pretty speechless at this point. Thanks so, so much. @lyricalangel70 @FrenchMarbles

lyricalAngel70 February 25th, 2023

I am so glad that you liked it ♥️

I really hope that you are doing alright.

Catch ya soonest! ♥️
@bestVase7265

bestVase7265 February 26th, 2023

I am doing fine. I hope that things are good with you. @lyricalAngel70

lyricalAngel70 February 26th, 2023
It is overwhelming. I just graduated with a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. Have moved to a new place and actively looking for a new job. Yet, I do have a handful of volunteering jobs to look after. How are things at your end? I hope that your parents are doing well @bestVase7265
bestVase7265 February 28th, 2023

That is great! Congratulations! I know that job searches are a bit overwhelming at times, but the right position is out there waiting for you. It is great that you are volunteering in the meantime.

My parents are still with us, but continue to slow down. Dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's about a month ago. It isn't much of a surprise since he is over 90, but it will be something to manage. @lyricalAngel70