Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 7th, 2023

You're amazing @Tallwalker4850 πŸ’›

NotFound20 February 17th, 2023

😊Hello All 😊

We have received beautiful appreciation for

🎈@Viz1234 🎈

πŸ’Viz, you are appreciated by an Anonymous peer. πŸ’

image12_1676612744.jpg

πŸ’—And a sweet note from your appreciator πŸ’œ-

image13_1676612783.jpg

Viz1234 February 17th, 2023

@NotFound20 Thank you for the wonderful and unexpected appreciation and the smile,

ANONYMOUS

Let pixels assemble

Tell all you want us to know

about who

Be free

Share vour universal private hue

let pixels dissemble

any resemblance to true

coincidentally also

This maze appreciates you

TabbyCat97 February 17th, 2023

Hellloo everyone!

This posts Appreciation is for ...

@LavenderHere

The Appreciator was ...

@BlueSkies1021

I firstly would like to say a huge thank you to Blue for appreciating your peers - you are so kind for spreading happiness and appreciation - and deserve it all back 🩢. And Lavendar - you're wonderful ! You are an amazing part of 7cups - we are all lucky to have you πŸ™‚

Here's a thank you photo Blue left for you on their form 🩢

thank-you-note-faqs-084f39d0-af9834e9_1676625869.jpg

Nowww onto the lovely Appreciation Post πŸ™‚

Blue describes Lavendar as being...

png-20230217-091522-0000_1676625943.png

And Blue also left a note for Lavender, to let them know that...

png-20230217-091840-0000_1676625993.png

How wonderful is Lavendar, and how lovely is Blue hey? 🩢

Thank you for spreading appreciation.

Take care,

Tabby πŸ™‚

BlueSkies1021 February 17th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Thank you so much for posting this! It means a lot that you are helping me spread my positive message to my friend! :)

@BlueSkies1021

You're so so wonderful Blue, thank you for spreading appreciation 🩢

Tabby

LavenderHere February 17th, 2023

@BlueSkies1021 aww thank you so muchhhh for the appreciation, it was really heartwarming<3
And thank youuu @tabbycat97 for the lovely post<3

@LavenderHere

Of course, Lav! You're the best and I want to make your awesomeness known to the world! :D

@LavenderHere

No worries - you're amazing <3

shinequeen001 February 17th, 2023

@LovingLion3005, hello there! you've been appreciated by @Aayushreekalyani

Qualities they've observed in you:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

ο»ΏHere's a little message from Aayush: :)

images-79_1676635533.jpg

Thanks to both of you! Have a great day..

GloriaD February 21st, 2023

@shinequeen001

Hey shine! I love how simple yet colorful your post is, and how easy it is to read the appreciator's message, Good job 😊 Thank you so much for choosing to be a part of our program, and for helping us make these posts in creative ways ✨

shiny-gemstones-diamonds-crystals-abstract-background-beautiful-luxury-wallpaper-digital-art-realistic-occult-esoteric-magic-252842746_1676991411.jpg

shinequeen001 February 21st, 2023

@GloriaD aww thank u <3 I'm happy to be a part of peer appreciation team

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 17th, 2023

@blueSkies1021 is on a roll and I'm following their lead, we are now rolling towards, @VioletFields003 Yay! πŸ’œ

Hiya Violet, you're appreciated and with so much love. Thankyouuu for being such a wonderful peer in the community. Also also a big congratulations for becoming a peer support in 7 cups. πŸ’œ

Over to Skies now:

image_1676640501.png

I really love how thoughtful you are and have the bestest choice of words, to remind someone of their awesomeness. *you* are super duper appreciated also, Skies. Keep being you! πŸ’œ

image_1676640696.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for posting my appreciation for Violet! It means so much <3

@BlueSkies1021 Pleased to ❀ @VioletFields003 is so lovely! ❀

March 13th, 2023

@BlueSkies1021 oh Skies for some reason I'm just now seeing this! I think I should be applauding your patience with me πŸ˜› thank you so much for your kind words β™‘ Always a joy to see you in and out of TL

BlueSkies1021 March 14th, 2023

@VioletFields003

I'm just glad it made you happy :)

amiableBunny4016 February 17th, 2023

heyyy,

@DarkerPlaces you were appreciated by your peer @LittleMoth99

screenshot-2023-02-17-at-13-32-07_1676640738.png

text on image: Rome you are so very kind and awesome. I know you struggle alot, but I believe in you. So many people here do. Its nice to see you in rooms, and I'm glad you are one of my friends. I hope to see you around for as long as I'm on this site, and I hope you know you are cared for here on cups <3 Thank you for being you! <3

You are appreciated for having these qualties:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

Awww!

*hugs for both of you if okay*

hug-day.gif

Bunny

DarkerPlaces February 17th, 2023

Thx so much πŸ˜πŸ’™

Hey hey @UnlovableGayPErson, nice to meet you, I'm really glad you tried appreciating yourself by recognizing some of the good qualities you have. πŸ’•

image_1676645422.png

I hope you're surrounded within, and around, with all things love and kindness always. πŸ’•

Hello wonderful @RationalVase7507, your peer @DarkerPlaces is throwing some light on your awesomeness and we are here for it! πŸ’™

image_1676646391.png

Thankyou for appreciating your peer, Dark. Hope we get to shine back some of this light @you! πŸ’™

NotFound20 February 17th, 2023

❀️Hey @StoicallyPlacid, ❀️

love-you.gif you are appreciated by love-you.gif

πŸ’œ @Just4youthe1 πŸ’œ

image131_1676646097.jpg

Also a sweet note from Just4youthe1 - " Very Friendly and Knowledgeable "

blooming-flower.gif

StoicallyPlacid, We are heartly thankful to you for being part of 7cups community and for your kindness, support, and generosity. We wish you good luck on your journey.

Just4youthe1, We are thankful to you as well for sharing this beautiful appreciation with us. You are amazing and all the best.

love-thank-you.gif

Hiya @AnonymousWriter13, an anonymous peer thinks you possess the following qualites:

πŸ’›Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

πŸ’›Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

πŸ’›Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately,

πŸ’›Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

They have more to say! πŸ’›

image_1676647251.png

Your selflessness and kindness is greatly appreciated, Writer, way to go! πŸ’›

If you're able to guess who this lovely peer is, send them my thanks also hehe. Love seeing appreciative folks around! πŸ₯°

How much red is too much red? We don't need to know. Red is the colour of love, they say, and always more the lovelieeer. πŸ₯°

Hey hey @rainyDeer72, sending some red-vibes (aka love vibes) your way, with this sweet note from @IvorySea989. πŸ’›

image_1676659268.png

Thankyou for being such a promising listener and a supportive hooman, Deer, your kindness is invaluable. πŸ’›

Big ups to you as well, Sea, for taking this opportunity to appreciate your peer. I've noticed some other appreciations for them by you also, in different forums and I can sense a lotttt of gratitude in your heart. A heart that holds space for gratitude is the most beautiful. Keep being you! πŸ’›

Hellllooo everyone!

Today's Appreciation is for...

@YourCaringConfidant

The Appreciator was...

@iPHOENIX

I'd like to say before we get onto the Appreciation a massive thank you to you both, you are both incredible and amazing and I thank you for all you do here on 7cups. Phoenix it was so lovely of you to appreciate your twin. And Desiree it is well deserved <3

Now onto the post (:

@iPHOENIX describes @YourCaringConfidant as being...

png-20230217-185154-0000_1676660560.png

How lovely is Desiree hey ? :o <3

Phoenix also left a note for Desiree 🩢

png-20230217-185900-0000_1676660640.png

Thats so lovely of you both. 🩢 what an amazing appreciation.

Have a lovely day and a massive...

51-6zdbipul-ac-ss450_1676660799.jpg

to you both (:

Take care,

Tabby

YourCaringConfidant February 17th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Thank you for this beautiful posting. It is just lovely, smile spreader! So glad you are on the team. β™‘ Hugs.

@iPHOENIX You are just the best twin ever! How lucky am I to have you as my twin. Thank you so much for the sweet note! Appreciate you and I am proud of you, too!

iPHOENIX February 17th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Who else I could choose for my first appreciation ☺ keep smiling and spreading it ❀

And @TabbyCat97 thank you so much for making a wonderful post. You are awesome πŸ€—

@iPHOENIX

Thank you so much - that means a lot 🩢

Tabby

@YourCaringConfidant

Awwh thank you so much, I appreciate it so so much that made me smile. You're so wonderful - the time are so so lucky to have you also.

Take care,

Tabby

*excited noises*

From one super appreciative peer to another. This one is all things *hearty*. πŸ’™

Hey hey @Amiablebunny4016, always a joy to make appreciations for you, and appreciations from you, either are filled with so much love and thought. πŸ’™

We have the amazing @BlueSkies1021 appreciating your Bunny-Self this time and I couldn't agree more with everything they said. πŸ’™

image_1676662300.png

Let's beat forums by clicking here!πŸ˜›

If that wasn't enough to make your heart full of smiles, Skies also shared this beautiful picture!

image_1676662927.png

Sending lots of love y'all amazing people's way, thankyou for allowing us smile spreaders to continue spreading more smiles, with your kind notes! I hope all the kindness and love y'all continuously spread around comes back a thousand times and more for youuu! πŸ’™

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for posting my appreciation for Bunny! She deserves all of the kindness in the world and I really appreciate you for doing this for me :) <3

amiableBunny4016 February 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @BlueSkies1021

Omgggggg.... this is so sweet....thank you Sun for the beautiful graphics!

Omggggggggg..... BlueSkies your.. omg... your so beautiful, caring, wonderful, amazing. i cant find enough words to describe you. Skies... you have made such a difference to my life! I would give the world for someone like you... Your a crystal. A very clear one Skies. Your so clear and magical.... Skies.. I cannot put into words for you how much I love this and how much I love *you*. You are so kind and caring. Bless you. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Your one of the kindest people ive ever met.... thank you so much skies. you Deserve 9357927509 appreciations back! THank you Skies. Your a lovely human being . Love yourself because you have made a huge difference to my life Skies

you-are-amazing.gif

Bunny

BlueSkies1021 February 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awwww Bunny!!! I'm so happy this made your day! You're a really good friend and I would do anything to let you know that you are appreciated, loved, and amazing. You are a wonderful human being and I'm honored to have you in my life. Take good care of yourself and remember that you have people here who are grateful for you and love you :) <3

@amiableBunny4016 @BlueSkies1021

Super glad to make the post! I'm really happy to see y'all sharing the appreciation and love! Keep it up, you lovely lovely people! Sending hugs!πŸ€—β€

YourCaringConfidant February 18th, 2023

ο»ΏThis appreciation note is dedicated to someone who is the light in "darkness"...

@friendlyanju777 thinks this person is absolutely amazing and possesses such wonderful qualities:

πŸ’‘Supportive πŸ’‘Respectful πŸ’‘Empathetic πŸ’‘Humble πŸ’‘Patient πŸ’‘Motivated πŸ’‘Determined

@nainalantern You are the lucky one that the following sweet note was written for! And I must say, despite how short it may be, it sums it up well. We need more people like you in life, @nainalantern! Without you, life would be gloomy and dark!

20230217-212142-0000_1676687485.png

@friendlyanju777 Thank you so much for taking the time to appreciate such an amazing peer! That was quite "friendly" of you! ;)

@YourCaringConfidant You did so gooood with the graphics as always! I sooo love this!❀

Thankyouu for being such amazing peers @nainalantern @friendlyAnju77 ❀

VictoriaLove7 February 18th, 2023
Hey all! πŸ˜ƒ
We have a special appreciation today for
*drum rolls* πŸ₯ πŸ₯
the one makes 7cups shines brighter 🌞

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This appreciation is from a secret friend πŸ˜ƒ

1-20230217-111857-0000_1676692536.jpg

jpg-20230218-104913-0000_1676692558.jpg

These are the qualities that they find in you, Sunshine 🌞

3-20230217-111857-0002_1676692610.jpg

From me to both

For secret friend
Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are an amazing person too! πŸ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
You bring light to everything you do. I hope you know how lovely you are and that you deserve everything that is beautiful in this world. ❀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

I think I used all my hearts for the day for your posts lol, I can't seem to be able to heart again! 😭 I'll beat forums, nuu worries, in some time, gotta try again haha! :')

Omigoodness who is this anonymous peer and why you being anonymous! xD πŸ₯Ί

This is one of the sweetest things I've read in a while, for me and I'm just at a loss for words (no really, this time I am haha xD). Thankyouu for thinking of me, for considering me worthy of your time, thought and appreciation. It means the absolute world to me and truly has made many of my days, since the day I read this for the first time hehe. 🀧

Big love to you and lots of hugs. Please poke me sometime in PMs! πŸ˜›πŸ’›

aww-pikachu.gif

Viccc, please also read the note in the post below lol. I love you lots. Thanks for existing, and giving meaning to simple words like "magical". πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 February 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞 Yes yes ❀ and I replied more, to your note below.

I am the luckiest, blessed, privileged one to find you. Thank you for your lovely presence in my life. It is your magical beautiful presence that charmed me. I love you too, lotss and lotss ❀

VictoriaLove7 February 18th, 2023
Hey all! πŸ˜ƒ
We have one more amazing appreciation for *drum rolls* πŸ₯ πŸ₯
the one who brings the brightest light 🌞

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

From one of our wonderful listeners
@CompoundingHappiness

20230218-094827-0000_1676693583.jpg

These are the qualities that @CompoundingHappiness finds in you, Sunshine 🌞

20230218-094827-0001_1676693601.jpg

From me to both

@CompoundingHappiness
Thank you for giving this appreciation and for being a listener! You too are appreciated! 🌟

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
You make 7cups shines brighter with your presence, Sunshine. Thank you so very much for everything you do for our community and for every day you shine on us ❀