Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Harsvin November 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunn, this is so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ the graphic is lovely and I'm humbled by the kind words, lost for words to describe how special this makes me feel ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you so much for making my morning wonderful and bringing a smile to my face, @secret peer and Sun โค

*Hugs* and I love you all so much โคโค

big-bear.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 28th, 2022

@Harsvin Aww love you more and *big bear hugs back* ๐Ÿค—โค

TwoCreamTwoSugar November 28th, 2022

๐Ÿฑ @CommunityModFinn ๐Ÿฑ

It is with โญ๏ธ great privilege โญ๏ธ that I get to announce to you that you have received a peer appreciation from... *drumroll*

๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿฐ @amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿฐ !

Let's see what Bunny has to say:

Such a kind and lovely moderator! Always listens to everyone and tries his best! Finn, I appreciate you very much! So much fun when your in the rooms! You are very appreciated by me and i am sure many other members! Stay happy. Stay safe

Oh wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, this is such a beautifully ๐Ÿ’› written appreciation. Bunny seems to have a way with words to make one feel special!

But that's not all... Bunny also has listed a few of your noticeable and great qualities to round out their wonderful appreciation:

• Supportive - They are kind and helpful ๐Ÿ‘ฅ
  • Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood ๐Ÿ‘‹
  • Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another ๐Ÿ‘‚
  • Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong ๐Ÿ‘
  • Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act ๐Ÿ™

* TwoCreamTwoSugar happily delivers this peer appreciation and wishes well CommunityModFinn and amiableBunny4016. I sincerely thank the latter for this submission!*

A note for CommunityModFinn: we really do appreciate all you do for us here in the community! You make a difference every time you are online and it is evident that it is noticed by many! This appreciation shows it and it is well deserved.

โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› โญ๏ธ

TwoCreamTwoSugar November 28th, 2022

๐Ÿฎ @bestVase7265 ๐Ÿถ

Hi friend! You have received a peer appreciation from... (someone with an amazing username for sure) ๐Ÿ˜‰:

๐ŸŒณ @iamwhoiamwhoami ๐ŸŒฟ

I'm excited to see what they have to say, aren't you!?

They have shown all these qualities and more in the multiple responses to ramblings. Kindness, compassion, supportive, the true desire to help shows in the words they use. I am so grateful and thankful for having them be a big part of my experience here.

I really love that. ๐Ÿ’– iamwhoiamwhoami shared such a wonderful message for all of us to see, and is clearly grateful for your contributions to the community, bestVase7265! ๐Ÿ˜€

There's still a bit more to share though!

• Supportive - They are kind and helpful ๐Ÿ‘ฅ
  • Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood ๐Ÿ‘‹
  • Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another ๐Ÿ‘‚
  • Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone ๐Ÿ”†
  • Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place ๐Ÿš€

* TwoCreamTwoSugar happily delivers this peer appreciation and wishes well bestVase7265 and iamwhoiamwhoami. I sincerely thank the latter for this submission!*

A note for bestVase7625: thank you so much for being a member of our community! Not only are you getting help yourself when you need a listening ear, but you are clearly showing your fellow members how much you care for them. That's such an amazing quality and we appreciate you for that!

GloriaD November 28th, 2022

@Soulsings

You have been appreciated by @Clio9876

Clio observes that you are :

Supportive - Kind and helpful.

Empathetic - Look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient - Take the time to calm down before acting.

Having Growth Mindset - Believe growth is always possible, instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills.

A message from Clio ๐Ÿ˜Š

_1669638924. Clio9876  FOR  Soulsings - Downloaded (GloriaD).png

Thank you Clio for your thoughtfulness ๐Ÿ’™ I've observed that Soul is very appreciative of others, so I'm sure they will be very happy to receive your appreciation ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Soul for being kind, calm, understanding ... as well as promoting mindfulness, positivity and growth. You have helped all of us in so many ways, I hope you are happy and have a great support network ๐Ÿ’š

Best wishes to both Clio and Soul - GloriaD ๐ŸŒป

soulsings November 28th, 2022

You really made my day @Clio9876

It has been a joy seeing you in the Huddle and reading your posts in the forum.

Thank you @GloriaD for sharing these appreciations

๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ @ingeniousMist1818 ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค

You have been Appreciated by @Happytp (aka Sara) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sara notices that You are :

Empathetic - Look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Resilient - Bounce back when things fall apart.

Patient - Take the time to calm down before acting,

Problem-solver - Avoid using emotional reactions to guide decisions, and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Sara also sends You an appreciation message! ๐Ÿค

_1669643236. Happytp aka Sara  FOR  ingeniousMist1818 - Downloaded (GloriaD).png

Sara, Thank you for choosing to appreciate your peer ๐Ÿค I'm happy to know that you are receiving support in your tough times. You yourself support others, so you deserve tons of kindness back ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mist, Thank you for volunteering here on 7cups ๐Ÿ’™ It's so sweet of you to give others your kindness and time, and it's even amazing that you are there for your fellow listener peers! I hope you are taking some time off for self-care when you need it ๐ŸŒป

Hoping both of you are doing well - GloriaD

_1669663566. Secret Friend Game - CosmicMiracle (01, 02).png

I'm back again with another Secret Appreciation, and it is for ...

@CosmicMiracle

I'm glad to make another post dedicated to Cosmic, because they are just AMAZING.

Cosmic has endless love for others, and their kindness, including their skills is reflected in their reviews, posts, and words when they speak ๐Ÿ˜Š

This post contains 2 appreciations, just for them!

I am not sure if the appreciator names are a secret to you Cosmic, and maybe you know the reason for the delay in the post by observing the dashboard .... But I know you cherish appreciations, and soooo, here are some appreciation cards that you can save ๐ŸŒป

Message from your First Appreciator ๐ŸŒˆโญ

_1669664186. Secret Friend  FOR  CosmicMiracle - Cropped (GloriaD) 01.png

They appreciate you for being Respectful, Resilient, Determined, Cheerful & A Great Communicator!

They also want you to see this gift ๐Ÿ˜Š

_1669664305. Secret Friend ---- CosmicMiracle (01).jpeg

Wow, I can see that it resembles your name and your presence Cosmic ๐ŸŒˆ

And the next message is by your Second Appreciator ๐Ÿ’™โค๐Ÿงก

_1669664491. Secret Friend  FOR  CosmicMiracle - Cropped (GloriaD) 02.png

Thank you to Cosmic's Secret Friends for their appreciations! ๐ŸŒˆ

From what they have mentioned, and what I have observed too, Cosmic is loved and appreciated for their kindness, positivity, creativity and much more ๐Ÿงก Cosmic, you are a source of inspiration, and we all wish you the best in 7cups and in your offline life ๐Ÿ’™

Hugs to all three of you - GloriaD ๐ŸŒป

CosmicMiracle November 29th, 2022

@GloriaD merci beaucoup, you beautiful soul for posting this <3 my heart is over the moon, OMG!

I dedicate this song for you, Gloria: Gareth Emery's Elise <3 I love this song because although it has sad lyrics, the ending and the melody talk about getting home and things will be alright <3

And to my secret friends, thank you!

I know who one of you is already, it's been revealed :D thank you for always squeezing my ideas out of me, stuff I often keep to myself but you always manage to let out. Merci!

The other secret friend, please introduce yourself! Hahahaha!

Group hug from this weirdo <3

hug-hugging.gif

gentleemperor November 28th, 2022

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-28-kl-22-45_1669671965.26.png

๐ŸŒธ @SirenOfSerinity ๐ŸŒธ

~ You've been appreciated by not only one but two Secret Friends!

(Game week 47)

I'm happy to see that you've got multiple Secret Friends appreciating you on the PAT team! Weee ๐Ÿ’—

Here is a message from Your Secret Friend ๐Ÿ’š to you ๐Ÿ’•

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-28-kl-22-26_1669672167.39.png

Your Secret Friend ๐Ÿ’š thinks you are... ๐Ÿ’•

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

Coachable - They have a desire to improve

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Here is a message from you other Secret Friend (Guess which secret friend I am๐Ÿ˜ฎ) ๐Ÿงก

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-28-kl-22-40_1669672199.53.png

Your Secret Friend wants to know that you are... ๐Ÿงก

Supportive - They are kind and helpful ๐Ÿ‚

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood ๐Ÿ‚

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another ๐Ÿ‚

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals ๐Ÿ‚

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged ๐Ÿ‚

Siren! I'm happy to see both these lovely appreciation coming your way. You're always very kind and and helpful and a friend to everyone so it's no surprise to me if you've got even more Secret Friends out there. I appreciate all your hard work on Cups but also you as a person. You held my verified listener test and you were so kind and patient haha. Can't thank you enough for helping me get through it and be supportive. You're awesome! ๐Ÿ’›

Weee or noot noot Secret Friends! ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’› Thank you for these wonderful appreciations, I appreciate you for appreciating Siren hehe. I'm very grateful for being on the same team as you whoever you are. You're surely amazing people so keep on rocking and I hope to talk more to you veryyy soon!

SirenOfSerenity November 28th, 2022

@gentleemperor omg you did a fabulous job making these appreciation posts Emp! ๐Ÿฅฐ Hmm, I'm going to guess @CosmicMiracle and possibly @Liv125 ? My apologies if I guessed wrong, these appreciations are deeply appreciated and really gave me the warm encouragement I needed today

gentleemperor November 28th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity aww thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ

CosmicMiracle November 29th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity not me but I wish to get you one of these days! :p

Liv125 December 1st, 2022

Awww it wasnt me siren :( But i really hope im able to appreciate you another week ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’—

SirenOfSerenity December 2nd, 2022

I learned the first secret friend, so second one please reveal yourself xD I have cookies ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿคญ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 29th, 2022

"Happiness isn't something readymade. It comes from your own actions."

Starting off with a beautiful quote, mentioned in the bio of a beautiful hooman (amongst many other amazing quotes), who is always trying to make any space they are in, a happy space, with their acts of kindness, filled with compassion and fueled with positivity. โค

Rings a bell? :P

Hey hey @hardworkingBeechwood6063, you're appreciated by @jovialSunshine5049 who puts the *seal of approval* on you being a kind, supportive, respectful, empathetic, cheerful person, and being great at making open and genuine conversations keeping the best interests of others in mind too. โค

Truly so amazing to have you with us, Beech. ๐Ÿฝ

_1669707578.image.png

Thankyou Jovial, for taking the time to notice and make Beech feel so valued and special. You're sealiously appreciated for spreading so much kindness around. โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 29th, 2022

Hey hey @PersephoneRose01, to begin with, a warm welcome to 7 cups. It's wonderful to have kind, loving, caring, supportive and compassionate people onboard who are willing to help others. โค

You are indeed doing a fantastic job at it, in less than week even, exploring the platform, supporting so many members, completing lots of training guides and interacting with the community.

A self-appreciation at this point is more than well-deserved. So so proud of you too, Rose. โค

_1669708600.image.png

Keep up the fantabulous work, and keep blooming.

We are so happy to have you with us! โค

whos-awesome-reaction.gif

November 30th, 2022

This appreciation is by @vroomvrooom

For @cristlecares !

"Always happy to see cristle. She has a loving personality, so cheerful and understanding always. She cheers people around by just being herself, by understanding, encouraging, respecting and spreading sunshine around.โคโคโค"

I could not agree more, cris is one of the most positive presence at cups you'd ever find! -fristo

cristlecares November 30th, 2022
@Fristo Aww Thank you so much for posting the appreciation Fristo๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™ and Thank you so much for always encouraging me to do my best๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป *high fives* and cookies ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

@vroomvrooom
Vroomieeeeeeee๐ŸŒปI don't know what to say hehe๐Ÿ˜… Getting appreciated by you is a great thing really๐Ÿ˜„ and it made me soooo happwe happwe tooo๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป (I waited till someone posted this๐Ÿ’ช Cris was patient๐Ÿ’ƒ)
It's alwayssss nice to see you in rooms toooooo๐Ÿ’™And I've already told you that you're one of my unofficial mentors from whom I've got loads to learn๐Ÿ˜„ I'm really glad to have you here with me, and really grateful for all your support and kindness! For alwayssss making me feel that I'm not alone in here and letting me know again and again that you've always got my back๐ŸŒป
*Hugs* and some *sunshines*๐Ÿซ‚โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒป
thank-you-sticker-thanks-sticker.gif
GloriaD November 30th, 2022

_1669810583. Secret Friend Game - Winter Frosty (01).png

@WinterFrosty

You have an Appreciation by a Secret Friend ๐Ÿ˜Š

Your Secret Friend appreciates you for being :

Respectful - Making sure that everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - Looking to understand and share the feelings of others.

A Great Communicator - Speaking with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, being genuine, and open to conversation.

Emotionally Intelligent - Reading emotional cues and responding appropriately.

Your Secret Friend also created this for you :

_1669810794. Your secret friend ---- WinterFrosty.jpg

I wonder who your secret friend is ๐Ÿค” Do you already know the answer, Frosty? ๐Ÿค

Frosty, I have yet to communicate with you more, but I do observe your kindness and efforts in spreading positivity through your appreciation posts, and additional contributions to the PA project recently. Thank you for your amazing work, and I hope to get to know more about you in the coming weeks ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒป

Kind regards, GloriaD

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 11th, 2022

@GloriaD Such a beautiful post, Gloria, love the Frosty feels haha! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Frozty You're an incredible team mate and such a beautiful hooman. Super happy to share this space with you. ๐Ÿ’• Keep being you.

Frozty December 26th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww, Sun. You're always so sweet thank you so much. I love to be sharing this space with you too. You make here so warm and shiny, you're one of the reason this place is special ๐Ÿ’•

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 26th, 2022

@Frozty Aww happy to see you back, hope the exams went well! ๐Ÿ’• *hugsss*

Frozty December 26th, 2022

@GloriaD

I love how you made it so wintery, thank you so much making it special, Gloria. I hope we get a chance to talk more. You're amazing, I appreciate all the work you do here ๐Ÿ’•

@SecretFriend

Hi there, my mysterious friend. Being amazing from the shadows, ey? I wish I could say I know who you are, but I'm bad at guessing games haha But thank you for your sweet kind words, I really appreciate it. Let's have more fun in LSR ๐Ÿ’•

(Really sorry for the late response here, just got done with finals ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

SukoLovesHito133 November 30th, 2022

Guess what guys! We have a peer appreciation forโ€ฆ.. @Supergirl134679

Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

A few extra words.. You are SO supportive, helps me feel needed๐Ÿ’œ

I guess your wondering who appreciated @Supergirl134679

well Iโ€™ll tell you right now, it wasโ€ฆ @tallWalker4850

๏ปฟ๏ปฟ

We have another peer appreciation forโ€ฆ @axtyn

@axtyn you are:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around,

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

From what I hear, you are an amazing person!

A few extra words from your appreciator:

axtyn. i'm alive because of you. i know you really dont understand the impact you made on my life- it was immense. you listened. you heard what i needed to say, and you stayed. you helped me through one rough patch at the moment, and i am sure that this high ground will not stay. although, i really do appreciate every single little thing that you have done for me. truly axtyn. ily so much. your so amazingly kind, and rly funny. your the reason im still here axy.

Forgot to mention! Your appreciator was: @mysteriousClover

SukoLovesHito133 December 1st, 2022

We have another peer appreciation forโ€ฆโ€ฆ @unassumingTortoise7278

Coachable - They are coachable because they want to improve on their problems,

Innovative - They are Innovative because they are open to new ideas to get over it,

Motivated - And they are motivated because they want to not do this thing anymore that they can't stop doing.

Dear Tortoise, I have a few words of my own to share. You are an amazing person, and I agree to all of what your appreciator had said.

Shh!! ๐Ÿคซ Your appreciator wasโ€ฆ @sophiaaalovesyou Donโ€™t tell them that I told you who they were!! ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ (No, this isnโ€™t a secret friend, just trying to spice things up a bit.)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 1st, 2022

Hello @seashell145, here to deliver a token of appreciation for you by @hardworkingStrings2265, who appreciates you for being purposeful, motivated, resilient, and a great communicator. โค

_1669879007.image.png

Strings, so nice of you to notice and appreciate your peer, for reminding them how seen and special they are. โค Thankyou for making our community a better place with your compassion and understanding.

Seashell really expressed themself so well in their birthday thread and I'm so happy to see the support and care by the community. โค

Hope you had a great birthday knowing how much appreciated you are, and how significant your presence is for us, Seashell. โค

sending-love-sending-love-to-you.gif

seashell145 December 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much! I'm in tears for such kindness shown by @hardworkingStrings2265 , I wasn't expecting this, I didn't even do anything to help her, just shared my experience and feelings. And she is so nice to me! She actually sent a peer appreciation! These acts of compassion are so necessary for the world, I'll pass them along whenever I can!

I am so touched by the care and love I received from the community, really grateful this place exists and I felt comfortable seeking love here. All of you have been so nice, may you have peace, happiness and calm in your life.

Thank you Sunisshining for making this peer appreciation post, sharing those lovely words and pictures! I will save them and read them often.

Thank you everyone for your kindness! <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 1st, 2022

@seashell145 Aww that's really nice to know, you deserve to feel special every day. โค

CosmicMiracle December 1st, 2022

โญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญ

Hi, @hopefulBlossom12 :) I am honoured to post this appreciation message for you <3

โญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญ

thank-you.gif

===

QUALITIES:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

hugs-i-love-you-quotes.gif

===

"This Listener is great when handling people and situation, I seen their hard work and compassion help members over and over"

ateu-cristo.gif

===

Thank you so much to our anonymous peer for sending this message. It's never enough to say thank you for these efforts because you are surely making an impact in the life of the appreciated peer :)

And to @hopefulBlossom12 you are magical <3 thank you for all that you do and thank you for being here, sharing your light and brilliant soul with all of us :)

For you both, I dedicate this song: Lean On Me cover by AcousticTrench <3 I love his relationship with his dogs, they're his family, just like what we are here at Cups <3

ag.gif

VictoriaLove7 December 1st, 2022

@Fristo

@recliningfate

Thanks Fate, for being supportive and kind. Your presence here in cups makes a difference. I hope everything will get better for you.

_1669905262.istockphoto-1132817705-612x612.jpg

recliningfate December 1st, 2022

Thank you, Vic! It brings a little light into my day seeing my authentic appreciation makes a difference.

Hope you have a lovely day!

SukoLovesHito133 December 1st, 2022

_1669914078.Green Organic Quote Poster.png

Todays peer appreciation goes out to @LovelyPerson1

Their appreciator, you ask? Wellโ€ฆ. It was @JuliaEWriter

Lovelyperson1 December 1st, 2022

@SukoLovesHito133

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

amiableBunny4016 December 1st, 2022

Heylloooo,

I am back. hehe.

@RoseOfHopes: Thank you for being such a wonderful human being.

You have been appreciated by harbortosti22.

You have been appreciated for being:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions. ๐Ÿ˜‰

screenshot-2022-12-01-at-17-20_1669915708.54.png

We are so grateful to have such amazing listeners/members on 7cups! Thank you RoseOfHopes for being supportive around the community. And a thank you to Harbortosti22 for making a wonderful appreciation :)

Hugs to you both if wanted*

Hehe.

Bunny

December 1st, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 beautiful post! correcting tag @harbortosti22

amiableBunny4016 December 1st, 2022

Sorry again Fristo. I always try to avoid that mistake. But yet again, Im failing miserably.

oh well, maybe next time

December 1st, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 i love your posts, teeny tiny mistakes happen and that's okay!