Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

anjellyna August 1st, 2022

Hi guys! Today we have an appreciation for a lovely listener @Reaper17 !

Anon says: The peer is problem solver because they really organize all the thoughts the other is having and is able to tell them whats up with them.they also understand and relate to other persons situation.

_1659326614.reaper17 appreciation.jpg

Thank you, reaper, for being such an amazing listener and bringing your presence to 7cups! We appreciate you 💗

Reaper17 August 1st, 2022

@anjellyna thank you so much ,made my day

GoldenRuleJG August 1st, 2022

Anonymous appreciation for @Starlasky

Star is said to have these amazing qualities.

👍Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

👍Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

👍Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

👍Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

👍 Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

💙 *hugsss* it does matter what *you* want to do in life, endless number of people will offer endless advices and unsolicited comments on how you should live your life, or what is good for you. At the end of the day, it is us who know our capabilities and strengths the best, and most of all, our interests, if there's something you're interested in, no matter how others perceive it, you'd give your best shot at it because it will be something you chose for yourself. There are people who always believe in you, be one of them also. We got this. Sending lots of cookies.💙

_1659359969.image.png

Anonymous appreciation for @Joe7cups

Joe is said to have these amazing qualities.

💐Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

💐Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

💐 Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

💐 Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

💐Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Joe, you are nothing but A-MAZING! You’re always there for people in your humble kind ways. And I just wanted to let you know that you are so so so so so appreciated and so loved. You keep showing that kind compassionate loving heart Joe 💜 so many people appreciate you. Never stop being that amazing person you are.

_1659360240.Capture.PNG

Self-Appreciation for @AlexVincent

Alex it's great you see your value as a listener and are proud of the wonderful work you do:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

Vincent is respectful and supportive because it's a bare minimum. Vincent is humble because he will put himself in check. Vincent is patient because he doesn't overreact when someone reminds him. Vincent grew his mindset, not letting his past get a hold of him nor does he let anything in his way.””

_1659360460.Donald duck.PNG

@Chevy81 appreciates @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun so well-deserved yet again. You are great!!

Sun embodies these qualities:

🌞Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

🌞Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🌞Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

🌞 Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

🌞 Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Sunnie, you are among many people that I admire and look up to. You spread warmth, kindness, and compassion to everyone whose paths are crossed with yours.

“Your consistent support in the forum; your cheerful and encouraging posts are so uplifting and motivating. I often being moved by your way of saying things 🤧 I imagined, if there's a mountain standing on the way, the mountain might even be moved by your words 🥺 Your kindness is as overflowing as a water spring
💛

Thank you for your enthralling existence, Sunnie
Thank you for being *you*
I truly appreciate your presence.
Your time, energy, ideas, suggestions, and dedication are super valuable.
Wishing you to have abundant joy with lots of love in your life,
~ Chevy

_1659360784.image.png

DelicateButterfly78 August 3rd, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

That is an awesome picture! Whoever you appreciated will love it. *smiles*

GoldenRuleJG August 8th, 2022

@DelicateButterfly78 thank you 🫶🏾❤️

Chevy81 August 4th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG thank you for posting this ❤️ love the calm smiling sun!

@Chevy81 thanks Chevy 🫶🏾🤍

mamtasha22 August 1st, 2022

@Fristo Has been appreciated by an amazing anonymous peer

Fristo is

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act, Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together, Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals, Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

It has also been said that Fristo is Empathical

CalmWaves3939 August 1st, 2022

@Orihara Has Been Appreciated By Anonymous 💛

Orihara has been described as:

• Supportive. They are kind and helpful 💛
  • Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart 💛
  • Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together 💛
  • Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 💛
  • Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately 💛

_1659370448.Peer Appreciation.jpg

Anonymous said: "I really admire how they are always being supportive towards other members, they engage in chats and have conversations, listen and ask questions with the intention to help them figure out their situations and they also offer words of comfort and kindness. I like whenever they are in a room as they are one of the few people I can interact with in rooms. You are capable of so much orihara, don't allow anyone to make you feel down. I hope things get so much better for you because you deserve kindness and happiness always uwu" 💛

Great to have you on 7 cups @Orihara! You have an awesome profile picture and I hope to see you around Lovely to see you spending time in the rooms, you're making a positive impact on our 7 cups community 😊 Thank you for being here ~ Waves 💗

August 2nd, 2022

@CalmWaves3939

This is so lovely, gosh doing me a blush *////*

Whosoever send this message, thank you❤ I appreciate you as well. This is so sweet I must bite you 🥺♥️ I won't allow anyone to bring my mood down I will slap their face with this message believe it. Thank you thank you thank youuuu this anonymous uwu being

Calmwaves thank you for sharing it and volunteering in this community, your pfp is lovely too haha hope to see you around as well.

Optimisticempath August 31st, 2022

@Orihara *bites you first and hides* 🐬

CosmicMiracle August 2nd, 2022

An anonymous appreciation for @selflessSpruce1515 <3 <3 <3

Qualities:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.
Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
Great communicator. They speak with everyone's best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.
Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

===

"Spruce is incredibly kind to everyone, and really makes us all feel welcome and appreciated. They always have something encouraging to say and they have spread positivity and love everywhere they go.

Spruce is supportive because they always have something nice to say about everyone, and they always try to help when they can. They're extremely respectful and are always making sure everyone feels safe, and no one is triggered by the conversation. They always involve everyone in a conversation, and their positivity and optimism is contagious."

_1659427619.Spruce.jpeg

===

Thank you, @selflessSpruce1515 for all your contributions to the community and most of all, for being YOU! :) Our platform is created for both listeners and members to thrive, elevate, and grow. You are one of a kind and we celebrate you!

To the anonymous appreciator of @selflessSpruce1515 we would like to also thank you not just for taking part in this initiative, but also for going out of your way to remind someone that they matter.

I am dedicating a song for you both, it's called Reborn by Really Slow Motion; because when you show someone you care and that you appreciate them, a part of them is reborn :)

Group hug to you both from all of us at PAT! <3

gentleFox20 August 2nd, 2022

💛 @TayTayy you have been appreciated! This anon person has said some lovely things about you, take a look! 💛

_1659437114.pat 22.png

What a wonderful way to take care of others, we're lucky to have you here Tay Tayy 💛

🦊

DelicateButterfly78 August 3rd, 2022

@DelicateButterfly78

Good job wanting to learn new things!

magicalOcean594 August 3rd, 2022

Appreciated @Fristo

APPRECIATED BY @phoenixtears5972

qaulities: Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions, Having Ability to Delegate. They facilitate teamwork, Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

APPRECIATION: Fristo really has amazing , really amazing ideas to hold QnA sessions and this one was about "Getting to know each other". The questions were so thoughtful and innovative , that every one felt enthusiastic to answer the questions and know a lot about everyone in the room and provide ideas and support. I just love how Fristo facilitated teamwork so efficiently . Also , when one of the members said that he/she want to go to washroom but was afraid that a major part of the conversation would be missed , Fristo literally waited before that member came back. And what melted my heart is that all of us waited . Cooperation , empathy and support to everyone's thoughts was portrayed so wonderfully in the session held by Fristo , I think its one of the best sessions I have ever been to !!

ALSO APPRECIATED BY @okeyyyy

Qaulities for fristo: Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart, Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong

APPRECIATION: he is awesome friendly mod :) i like a lot how he cheer me up

soulsings August 5th, 2022

@magicalOcean594 @Fristo is doing great things. Thank you.

CalmWaves3939 August 5th, 2022

🌷 @Harsvin you have been appreciated by @Chevy81 🌷

"Harsvin, It's been years ago since we met, although honestly it feels like centuries ago xD I’ve never thought that we would reconnect after our own self-care breaks. It feels so good to see you back and able to talk to you again. I just wanted to make sure that you know how much I appreciate you, for everything that you have done for me, for every moment that we’ve been sharing. I have thanked you soooo many times but it still doesn’t feel enough. Your patience and composure never fails to calm me. You are talented and creative, you transform your ideas into beautiful artworks.. Each of your initiatives and ideas increase my admiration of you. You proactively reach out to others who need help. You offer your caring heart, you provide a safe space, And you genuinely wish for them to feel better. Thank you for being so special and offering your shoulder to lean on. Wishing you to have a life that always be filled with hope, love, and joy. ~ Chev"

_1659720791.Harsvin.jpg

I could never agree more 🌷 You were so kind to me when I asked a silly question 😜 and you have always brought a bright atmosphere with you whenever you are in the group chats ! 💓 You also have a gorgeous profile picture 🎀 Thank you for everything including being a mentor to us all 💗

Thank you Chev for sharing those wonderful words ❤️

Chevy81 August 6th, 2022

@CalmWaves3939 thank you for creating and posting this beautiful graphic, Waves ❤️

Harsvin August 6th, 2022

@Chevy81

This is so touching😢 and heartwarming. Brought me back to the memory lane when we first met 6-7 years ago, I remember our initial interaction was through the listener twin program. From that time onwards we carved such beautiful memories together 🥺 (so close to my heart and I'll cherish them forever) I honestly did not think we would reconnect after so many years of self-care 😛 but im soooo happy that I'm back and met my amazing tweeny.

I'm honestly speechless with the appreciation 😅 its really kind and sweet of you to write this, tweeny. You have been/still is an inspiration for me since the first day I met you. I appreciated all the work you do for Listener Coaching Team and Care Team. You are an amazing leader who really understands and genuinely cares for everyone. Even in my challenging time you have been there for me, and *really* listened and cared. I'm lost for words to describe how much you mean to me and I thank you for being there for me in every step of my life.

It's really been a long journey together ❤

I'm proud to say that I'm lucky to have you as my listener twin and...mentor ❤

@calmwaves3939 Thank you for presenting the message so beautifully ❤ the graphic is really creative and lovely . You are amazing yourself waves, I'm so happy to see grow on Cups. I really admire your dedication and hardwork. Thank you for everything you do ❤

Chevy81 August 6th, 2022

@Harsvin aww ❤️😍 i am super thankful for your presence, tweeny

CalmWaves3939 August 5th, 2022

DYwioOH.png@Fristo would like to appreciate @Koulentis 🌷 🌸 🌺 🌹

Fristo would like to say "I adore their pfp! (black and white cup with colorful flower in it)."

I agree you have a beautiful Pfp and a wonderful quote in your biography! <3

GloriaD August 5th, 2022

@tealPlum5404

You have been appreciated by @Fristo 💛

There were some delays in posting this appreciation, apologies for that ... But trust me, Fristo's appreciation for You was wayyyy on top of the list 😊

_1659728651. Fristo  FOR  tealPlum5404 - 165kb (GloriaD).png

Fristo would also like to give this to you (I love this quote!) :

_1659729185.iDe9eAf.jpg

Being kind in tough situations, along with being calm ... That's definitely something that we all need to learn and practice! So glad that many can learn from you, Teal Also, thank you for being the source of kindness in such situations, I'm sure that has a positive effect on others present there 💛

And thanks to Fristo for continuing to appreciate their peers, we are constantly learning from you

Lots of Hugs to both of you,

GloriaD 🌻

charlenedelfin September 22nd, 2022

@GloriaD Thank you so much! And thank you so much, @Fristo! So sorry I didn't log in for too long. You are still awesome!

August 7th, 2022

@BlueRiver5968 has appreciated @starzy99

💛

"hey starzy it's me rivero/river kid 😛.
I just wanted to appreciate your presence in the LSR...it actually made less lonely in cups and real life. You are amazing human being...keep shining."

Starzy is very friendly and kind. -fristo

Happy900 August 7th, 2022

@Fristo Thanks for coming up with this.

Great Idea, my friend.

August 7th, 2022

This is an anonymous appreciation for @HealingTalk

🌺

"Thanks for always being there."

Thanks for your awesome work at 7cups, Healing! -fristo

August 7th, 2022

@ASilentBunny, you got appreciated by @SalmonBearcrest

💛

"They keep Support Room 24/7 safe and help me make sure I follow rules so I can keep room safe for others too"

Great to hear this wonderful appreciation for you, Bunny! -fristo

ASilentBunny August 7th, 2022

@Fristo Thank you so much for the amazing post Fristo and a huge thanks to @SalmonBearcrest for the amazing appreciation, thank you!!

August 7th, 2022

@Chevy81 has sent an appreciation for @kindheartedLily6247

💛

Chevy thinks that Lily is:

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible, and

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Chevy also writes:

Lily, I feel so honored to get to meet and know you. And when I knew that we’ve got the opportunity to work on the same team, it really got me super excited. As the time goes by (it feels like running too fast, somehow xD), I am beyond convinced how wonderful you are You’re willing to learn new things and not give up when you meet any obstacles You would find new ways and come up with new ideas to overcome those You’re so understanding, kind, inclusive, warm, and courageous at the same time You put your best efforts in doing everything You do your work carefully and thoughtfully You dedicate your undivided attention You serve wholeheartedly and (of course) kindheartedly Thank you for being one person that I can look up to and I can always count on. Wishing you the very best of the bestest things in life, ~ Chevy

Thanks for all the work you do at 7cups, Lily! -fristo

kindheartedLily August 7th, 2022

@Fristo

@Chevy

Thank you so much, Chevy <3 I am so grateful to be part of the team and to be working alongside you. You have been such an amazing support to me and are always there to answer any questions I have. I am truly honored to be working alongside you 😊

ArtemisStormWolf August 7th, 2022

Happy Sunday 😀

@Listeningsarinn you were appreciated,

By anonymous appreciator 😮💐💐💐💐💐

_1659853546.Adobe_Express_20220807_0820020_1.png

Listeningsarinn August 7th, 2022

Omg🥺🥺 this just made my day!

thanks for the sweetest tag wolf

and thanks to whoever put those words out there, I didn’t just read them, I literally felt them🥺💜💜💜

emotionalTalker2260 August 7th, 2022

@ArtemisStormWolf

omg, so cute

@Listeningsarinn 😀😀😀😀 I uh. That was me hahaha *hugs* you are loved UwU

Listeningsarinn August 7th, 2022

*hugs back tight not to let go* Aw

so are you, tata🥺💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

@ArtemisStormWolf that’s so adorable 🤍🤍🙌nicely done ✅

GloriaD August 7th, 2022

We have another SELF APPRECIATION !

And this time, it is by .... @sadhorse08 🌸

_1659864535. sadHorse08 - Original (GloriaD).png

Wow, these are amazing qualities, sadhorse 😊 I'm so happy to see that you have observed these in you, and chose to appreciate yourself through this project!

Here are some flowers from my side to you 🌸

_1659864844. Me  TO  sadhorse08.png

I hope we all can learn from you, and I also wish you all the best in what you'd like to do - GloriaD 🌻

@GloriaD very beautifully presented Gloria - well done!! ❤️🤗