Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

SparkyGizmo July 19th, 2022

@BlueRiver5968

big *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️ my friend!

GloriaD July 19th, 2022

@purplehearts520

You have been appreciated by ..... @Sunisshiningandsoareyou !

Sun has noticed you, and wanted to send you an appreciation 💛

_1658241324. Sunisshiningandsoareyou  FOR  purplehearts520 - Original (GloriaD).png

Thank you Hearts for being so supportive and kind, I can almost see a beam of hearts going out to all those you talk too 😊 As sun has said, seeing people like you gives me hope as well, that there are kind people out there who deeply care for others, and wish for them the best. Thank you so much for helping people in your own way, I'm sure it is highly appreciated by many 💛

And its the same with you too Sun! People like *you* make me hopeful too! Together with like minded individuals, I hope we can continue to spread our warmth and support each other, for the many years to come

My best wishes to both Hearts and Sun,

GloriaD 🌻

purplehearts520 July 19th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

WOW! Thank you so much, Sun, for giving me an appreciation!!! I LOVE the certificate that you made! This is very unexpected for me, but I'm so glad that my words can provide help and support to others who needed! This definitely encourages me to keep helping other people and posting more in the forum to empower the communities 💜

@GloriaD

Thank you, Gloria, for your kind words too! Your words made my day and provided me with hope and support! I'm so grateful to be a part of this supportive community! I wish you all the best 💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 20th, 2022

@purplehearts520

I'm really glad to hear that, Hearts. Kindness has a way of finding us back hehe, rest assured yours was address on top of the list for it to deliver. ❤ I'm super happy this motivated you more. Here for all the encouragement and support hehe.

@GloriaD

Thankyou for the kind words, Gloria. You make my world so much better too, my friend. I appreciate you lots. ❤

And I love the graphic you made, pretty neat! 🌻

GloriaD July 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words as always, Sun. I hope every day of yours is as beautiful as you are 🌻

GloriaD July 22nd, 2022

@purplehearts520

Thank you hearts 💛 I wish you all the best as well 😊

July 20th, 2022
@purplehearts520 @GloriaD @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hey gloria thanks for the effort you make for these posts. what sun said is spot on..purple i am already missing you here in the teen side :D
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 20th, 2022

@BlueRiver5968

Miss you on the oldie side, Blue! ❤

GloriaD July 22nd, 2022

@BlueRiver5968

Thank you so much River 💛 I appreciate it 🌻

CalmWaves3939 July 21st, 2022

💗 @CheeryMango

You have been Appreciated! :)

"Mango 👀 is wonderful. They just know their thing. I am confusion but they still help. 😭 I admire the leadership style and all the innovative things they have accomplished. All the love. ❤️" By Anon

_1658394985.CheeryMango JPG.jpg

I couldn't agree more! It has been lovely seeing you in chatrooms :) You're awesome <3 Thank you for all the hard work!

Appreciated By Anon

gentleFox20 July 21st, 2022

@learningtolovemyself you have been appreciated! 🌻 Here's what @magicalocean594 had to say about you!

_1658409495.pat20.png

What wonderful words to describe the type of caring listener you are!

🦊

magicalOcean594 July 23rd, 2022

@gentleFox20

Wow this came out amazing!<3 thank you!

@MidwesternCalmSeeker @QuietMagic _1658549477.pizap.jpg

Your fellow peer just appreciated you<3
I hope you enjoyed the card, best wishes.

emotionalTalker2260 July 23rd, 2022

@magicalOcean594

😮 i love the background of the cardddddd! (*knows who made those images because this is the creator here* 😌)

@emotionalTalker2260

lol well they were very useful<3

emotionalTalker2260 July 23rd, 2022

@magicalOcean594

😊💖 glad they are 💖

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2022

Hey hey everyone, riddle time: "I'm Empathetic, Resilient, Understanding, Helpful, and I believe in growing and improving. Who am I?"

Any guesses? :P

I am @magicalOcean594, and I appreciate myself for withstanding the lows and trying my best to keep growing as well as contributing more to my peers and the 7 cups community, in more ways than one. ❤

_1658558909.image.png

Heyooo Magic, you indeed deserve all the appreciation and recognition, I see you working hard and doing so much on and off here, and I am incredibly proud of you. Keep it up. ❤

#self-appreciation

magicalOcean594 July 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I LOVE YOU <3
thank you so much for doing this to me, that actually made my day. especially to read over what i wrote about myself the other day because i had such a horrible day today. and then seeing your encouraging and kind words<3 thank you for showing me appreciation<3 *big hugs*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 24th, 2022

@magicalOcean594

Aww *big hugs backkk* you wonderful being. I'm so glad your own words and mine helped you feel uplifted after a bad day, hang in there tight please, I hope the upcoming week is so much better for you. More *hugssss* 🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2022

I bounce back, when I fall,

Trying my best to stay tall,

Being humble comes easy,

Even during times that are not so breezy,

I look to improve myself in different ways,

"You're doing great", everyone says,

I have everyone's best interests in mind,

Doing my best, to preach all things kind,

My ultimate focus is to spread positivity around,

Sun really hopes this poem is good to sound.

(Lolllllll, I really wanted to try something new haha)

Sun really does hope this was good to sound though, @WarmLightXO, here's a special kind of post for a special *you*. 💚

You bring alot of light to the lives you touch,

Your warm presence is such.

_1658559824.image.png

Thankyou for being wonderful, Elliot. You inspire us with your innumerable talents, and the many ways you tell us how awesome you are, *all* *the* *time*. 💚

#self-appreciation

WarmLightXO July 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww thank you Sun, it's beautiful! 💚💚💚 Lovely poem, I'm going to hang it on my wall 😛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 24th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Aww haha yayy *is super happy to hear that* wee weee! 💚🤗💚

gentleFox20 July 25th, 2022

💐 @Languishing you have been appreciated! Wooop! Look what @learningtolovemyself had to say about you! 💐

_1658764954.pat21.png

What wonderful words! Thank you both for sharing such kindness and joy around Cups!

🦊

magicalOcean594 July 28th, 2022

@dtanushree Peers Qualities: Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged, Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone, Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately You are appreciated By Anonymous <3 :
They hosted a fabulous sharing circle, were welcoming to everyone and also said kind words in support to the sharers. Sending them so much love and happiness, they are amazing. 

dtanushree July 28th, 2022

@magicalOcean594

Oh my... Whenn howw whooo 🙈☺️

I'm feeling blessed! Thank you so much!!

@Vaish463 Peers Qualities<3:Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart, Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act, Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place Appreciated by Anonymous : Take this from someone who's struggling in a similar way as you, you are not alone. I get how difficult it is when life seems to go upside down and it looks as if there's no hope in anything, I am with you in this rock bottom as well. So something for both you and I, Don't ever let setbacks make you question your worth, or make you question if your life is worth living, if it is not at any given point, you have the power to change course and make it worth living again, not just existing but really living. Till now whatever happened, has happened, don't allow it to make you fall deeper in the dark pit, I'm there and it is horrible, it is extremely difficult to come up, not impossible though. It takes one person to believe in us, if you can't find any, then be the person that believes in you, motivates you to keep going and working on yourself. You deserve happy, safer, better days, give them to yourself. ❤ Sending lots of love.

@RayRengoku Peers Qualities: Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone Appreciated by Anonymous: Very helpful presence, they give supportive and encouraging messages to everyone. Keep being your kind self.

@CantQuit88
@Magicalocean594

CantQuit88's Qualities<3: Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Coachable. They have a desire to improve, Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions Magical ocean appreciated you! This is what she said! Cant quit is so supportive. Even though i am the listener and they are the member, he still acknowledges that everyone is human and going through things, as well as empathetic to any situation he may be going through, i feel he tries to find the good in anyone. Even though when things get hard for him, he has been coachable and has had the desire to move forward and improve, which shows me great strength. We have spoken about new ideas and discussed very much, so the innovative in him is amazing. I enjoy speaking to cant quit every night if i can... he is one of my favorite members to speak too, he is kind, and acts respectfully of my boundaries. I am happy to call him my member. and look forward to watching him grow as a person <3

ArtemisStormWolf July 28th, 2022

👀 So this is one nice and kind appreciation from @Fristo to @Jass1301

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Gift : https://i.imgur.com/ZEGr4sF.png

(i hope you like it)

_1659011301.rsz_adobe_express_20220728_1419340_1.png

CosmicMiracle July 28th, 2022

@MyNameIsNicole appreciates @hopedreamlove <3 <3 <3

Qualities:

Empathetic - they look to understand and share the feelings of another
Humble - they humbly admit when they are wrong
Patient - they take the time to calm down before they act
Emotionally intelligent - they read emotional cues and respond appropriately

===

"Hope is an amazing person, and I never really got the chance to express my immense appreciation and gratitude. When I joined 7 Cups in 2020, Hope was my first mentor. They were kind, supportive and seemed so welcoming.

Hope helped me settle into the community and introduced me to the forums and the different roles I could take on when I was ready. Hope helped me get verified, Hope made me feel like I belonged somewhere.

Although this is coming really late (almost three years haha), I just want to let Hope that they've impacted me and I will never forget their kindness."

===

Thank you for all your contribution not just to 7Cups, Hope, but also to every single person whose lives you've touched!

And thank you to Nicole for the appreciation! The PAT team is humbled to be a vessel for this appreciation post <3

CosmicMiracle July 28th, 2022

@Caringsoul0000 appreciates @ASilentBunny <3 <3 <3

Qualities:

Supportive - they are kind and helpful
Respectful - they try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Empathetic - they look to understand and share the feelings of another
Accountable - they own up to commitments and promises that they have made
Purposeful - they act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

===

"Peer is very helpful and understanding. Whenever I ask any doubt this peer helps me greatly and talk in a respectful friendly manner."

===

Thank you for being such an amazing community leader here on 7Cups, @ASilentBunny <3 People feel better about themselves and their lives because of your commitment to help and spread love. May you be filled with blessings!

And thank you to @Caringsoul0000 for appreciating our peer! We appreciate your kindness! <3

ASilentBunny August 1st, 2022

@CosmicMiracle Thank you so much for this amazing post! Thank you @Caringsoul0000 you are an amazing listener and an amazing human being! <3

GloriaD July 28th, 2022

@Santhosh163

You have been Appreciated anonymously 💛

_1659034607. Anonymous  FOR  Santhosh163 - Original (GloriaD).png

Your Appreciator observes these qualities in you : Supportive, Respectful, Empathetic, Great Communicator & Optimistic 💛

.... And they wanted to dedicate this image to you!

_1659034795. Anonymous ---- Santhosh163.png

You are truly wonderful for giving your time and support to many people all around the world. Helping others when we are struggling definitely isn't easy, but you did that, so thank you so so much for offering your support!

Hope you have enough time for self care 🌸

My best wishes to You and The Appreciator,

GloriaD 🌻

GloriaD July 28th, 2022

@magicallyHug88

You have been Appreciated anonymously! They dedicated a star to you

Here is an Appreciation card for you: *Click here* (Not sure why I can't insert the image)

In case you'd like to read it here -

Anonymous Appreciator says:

"Thankyou for being there for me... You are great listener and a friend. You're a great person. Thankyou for listening to me.. I am grateful for your support. You are too kind and sweet and you have an amazing personality.

You are the best."

They would also like you to receive this message!

_1659040326. Anonymous  ----  magicallyHug88 (Smaller 2).png

Thank you magicallyHug for joining 7cups and offering your support to those in need 😊 I wish you best of luck in your listening journey

Best wishes to You and The Appreciator,

GloriaD 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 30th, 2022

Hello @JujuBears, I'm beary happy to share two appreciation messages for you. ❤

I agree with @tealPlum5404, everything about you exudes so much positivity, thankyou for being a wonderful part of the community, Juju! ❤

_1659188628.image.png

Your thoughtfulness is so valued, Plum. ❤ Glad you had a great time in the chatroom.

JujuBears July 30th, 2022

I needed this today 😭 @tealPlum5404 thank you so much for your kind words. ❤️ I hope we can connect again soon! You are so sweet. & @sunisshiningandsoareyou, thank you as well for welcoming me to the team, you are so amazing!!

Hey hey @bestVase7265, time for a super well-deserved appreciation. ❤

_1659189088.image.png

I agree so much with @ISayUncle, have come across several of your replies in the forums too, each one being all things supportive, compassionate and full of kindness and warmth. It does make a difference for the one hearing your kind words and receiving your support, Vase, so thank*you* for being incredibly amazing. People like you make this community so much better. ❤

ISay, I must say, this was a lovely message to your friend, your generosity is easily recognizable and truly appreciated. Keep at it. ❤

bestVase7265 July 31st, 2022

Thanks to both of you for your kind words. They really made me smile. I have been doing this for at least 5 years now and nothing has helped me heal more than reaching out and helping others. It is nice to know that it sometimes helps others too. @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @IsayUncle

Hey hey @Callmekaylaniii, your niceness has been 'call'ed out hehe :P by none other than your lovely peer @Rachel8911, who appreciates you for being supportive, respectful, kind, patient, accountable, understanding and so much more. Rachel also says, "So nice literally the nicest person I've ever met online at least", which is such a huuuge compliment. Go you, wonderful people! ❤

_1659190011.image.png

Thankyou for the lovely message, Rachel, you seem pretty nice as well, for looking out for your peer and making them feel so special and appreciated! ❤

jigsaw3638 July 30th, 2022

@Fristo

This is good...