Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

rrretsuko February 18th, 2022

we have an appreciation post for @jayla24k from @elwinthisside124 ! <3

_1645223528.jayla24k.png

you two are awesome <3 keep up the great work with spreading love, appreciation, and kindness throughout the community ! :) thank you so much for all that you do, jayla, and thank you both for being such amazing people.

GloriaD February 20th, 2022

@gentleSun78

@amiablePeace77 sends you some sunflowers 🌻🌻🌻

And a warm appreciation as well 🀩🀩🀩

_1645361379. amiablePeace77  FOR  gentleSun78 - 607kb (GloriaD).png

Thank you Sun, for offering your support, both as a leader and as a peer !

It must have required you to face many changes/challenges, and its amazing that you've been noticed for the time and support you provide, as well as your capacity to bounce back when things aren't going ok and dealing with such situations accordingly 😊

Its great to see you around here, appreciating your peers who have impacted you Ami ! Thank you for continually spreading your kindness and support πŸ₯°

πŸ’› Best wishes to both Sun and Ami πŸ’›

Kind regards,

Gloria from The Peer Appreciation Team 🌻

JoyousBear February 20th, 2022

@GloriaD thanks!

WarmLightXO February 20th, 2022

Hey hey @communitymodever you've been appreciated by @rommebai000

They send flowers! 🌺

_1645394851.20220220_165310_0000.png

A big thanks for all you do for our community Ever πŸ’š -WarmLightXO

WarmLightXO February 20th, 2022

@Lifeismycanvas you've been appreciated by @MunchieTaters πŸ’œ

_1645395779.20220220_170433_0000.png

Thank you for using your struggles to light up the world for others, friend ❀ -WarmLightXO

LifeIsMyCanvas February 21st, 2022

@WarmLightXO @MunchieTaters

😭 Way to make a girl cry, ty my friend.

rrretsuko February 21st, 2022

we have an appreciation for @jayla24k from @elwinthisside124 ! <3 thank you both for being such amazing members in this community and for all the love you spread :)

_1645410283.jayla24k (1).png

we have an appreciation for @Minervaaa from @Whimsicalwhimsy ! <3 thank you so much for this beautiful appreciation message, Whimsicalwhismy ! and Minervaaa, you are so well-deserving of it :) thank you for all the support you bring to the community !

_1645411577.Minervaaa (1).png

Minervaaa February 21st, 2022

@rrretsuko

@whimsicalwhimsy aww thank you soo much! keep rocking and rolling with all the amazing work you dooo <3

we have an appreciation for @KindnessMatters2020 from @BlueRiver5968 ! <3 what a lovely message ! i love all the support and kindness shown here from the two of you :) thank you for all you do !

_1645412945.KindnessMatters2020 (3).png

KindnessMatters2020 February 21st, 2022

@BlueRiver5968

i am so touched by your beautiful post! I literally have tears in my eyes! You are amazing and it has been my honor and joy to get to know you and support you❀️

Please know, I will always be here for you if you ever need anything! You are very special and the world needs more people like you in it. Please never ever doubt the beauty within your heart & soul. Sending you big hugs, tons of blessings and my loveπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ€—

funnyZebra5328 February 21st, 2022

hey fellow cupsers! we have a new appreciation for @SmileIsGreat :)) πŸ’›

They have been appreciated by @Walker7959

smile was appreciated for being supportive, respectful, and empathetic!!

"Your picture always makes me smile! Keep swinging happy duck!" ~walker

smile, you obviously have made a difference here on cups, thank you for all you have done for your fellow peers!

walker, thank you for taking the time to express appreciation for one of your fellow peers!

have a great day you both :)

SmileIsGreat February 21st, 2022

@funnyZebra5328 thank you walker I love that little snail on your pfp too βœŒοΈπŸ’™

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st, 2022

Hiyaaa @amiablePeace77, summoning you for a lovely message by @Walker7957 ❀

_1645443618.image.png

Walkerrrrrr, you 'snail'ed this appreciation for Ami, it was so fun to work on this, provided your specific requests for the meditating chicken and the snails emoji lol, I hope this looks good enough as how you wanted the post to look like! Many thanks for your generous appreciation and sweet gesture, i see Ami as you do also, one of the bestest listener and leader in 7 cups and ofcourse, an exceptional host! ⭐

Amiiii, you deserve all the recognition and appreciation in the world, for being your kind, compassionate, helpful and super supportive self. Keep shining always! ⭐

amiablePeace77 February 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Walker7957

Wow, I'm speechless (blushes), thank you so much for your kind words Walker and Sun!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 22nd, 2022

@amiablePeace77 awww *hugsss* <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st, 2022

Aw yay, @Walker7957, I'm glad you love it! πŸ“β€πŸŒ

ces101 February 21st, 2022

@Fristo woow sounds good

Reemhelp February 21st, 2022

Hey! I hope you all are having an amazing day ❀️

Todays amazing appreciation is From: @orangutanfan1 To: @aselfcarecottage

_1645458802.image.png

Todays quote of the day is: β€œTreat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart 😌

Additional Info:

• If you have other amazing quotes you would like to share be sure to type them below πŸ‘‡
  • If you would also like to send an appreciation to someone click on: Peer appreciation post.
WarmLightXO February 22nd, 2022

Hey @SparkyGizmo ! You've been appreciated!

From anonymous:

_1645562312.20220222_153635_0000.png

They also send hugs, which you can find here!

Thanks for sharing patience and love here on Cups Gizmo, we appreciate your presence πŸ’œ -WarmLightXO

SparkyGizmo February 23rd, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Hi Light! 😊❀️ Thank you so very much for this forum post to me! I really appreciate you and appreciate your time to pass along the message to me and to all of your other teammates! I gotta' say, there is soooooooo much value in the work you are doing here to make the magic happen to pass along these messages! You have no idea how good it feels for me to read this and even first thing when I sign onto 7 cups for the day! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️

Dear Anonymous,

My wonderful anonymous...whoever you are, I am truly so grateful for you! ❀️ I don't even know if you will get to see my reply to you as I wouldn't know if you check this thread. But I sure do hope that somehow you end up seeing it! 😊❀️ I want to thank you for bringing me joy for today! You know, for me, your anonymous message to me today, is the very first thing I get to see when signing onto the site today! It's one of the very first things I get to see in the morning, when starting my day! What a great way to start it off and with a great big bang!

One thing I say and think often is "to be extra kind to those around you because you just never really know what the other person is going through". Thank you for this gift to me! ❀️ Unbeknownst to you, your message to me truly did come in the nick of time as I am a human being also and have been dealing with some personal challenges for the last couple of days! Clearly, based on your message to me, this is also a tenant you hold close to your heart as well! 😊❀️

I promise you that no wee bit of kindness is ever lost on me! Whomever you are, I take you and your message quite seriously! Your message is quite powerful to me as the things that you said you feel about me are the things that are so very important for me to display to others! It's what I strive for so it's as if you know me like the back of your hand! ❀️

You will truly be part of my gratitude moments today! Thank you for seeing my patience, thank you for seeing my kindness! You have no idea how happy it makes me to know that somehow I make you happy and make you feel motivated! It's truly an honor to read your words! I'm not certain what it was that I did right, but I sure am happy that I did it! 😊❀️😊

As an aside, my dear anonymous, I will say that I am a quite sentimental person. Not sure if on that message is your personal script (handwriting/cursive). If it is, WOW, your handwriting is quite beautiful, it really is. I thought my handwriting was pretty good but yours and with the grand flourishes simply looks so very pretty to me! Me being highly sentimental, I will be bookmarking this message from you. I want it to live on with my time here on 7 cups. Perhaps me doing so will bring me good luck around here! If that truly is your script, personal hand writing, well, it is a part of you that will live on for me and forever with my journey around here.

again, I really cannot thank you enough! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️

WarmLightXO February 22nd, 2022

@AveryLove you've been appreciated! From @Fristo

_1645563550.png_20220222_155400_0000.png

Thanks for showing your peers warmth Avery! -WarmLightXO

AveryLove February 22nd, 2022

@WarmLightXO @Fristo this is so kind it made me tear up - thank you so much Fristo. That means a lot to me. You are so amazing.

rrretsuko February 23rd, 2022

we have an appreciation post for @Whimsicalwhimsy from @Aliceiin3rdwonderland ! <3

_1645579229.Whymsicalwhimsy (2).png

@Whimsicalwhimsy, thank you so much for being such an amazing person and for being so supportive in the chatrooms ! <3

@Aliceiin3rdwonderland, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful message for your peer !

you both are amazing ! <3

@rrretsuko sorry ! there was an error with one of the usernames so i'm tagging you both here in case the edit didn't notify either of you <3 @Whimsicalwhimsy @Aliceiin3rdwonderland

we have two appreciations for @mytwistedsoul from @adventurousBranch3786 and @scarletPear1945 ! <3

_1645583321.mytwistedsoul.png

thank you all so much for the love, support, and compassion you bring into the community ! <3 we are all so grateful to have you here and for your wonderful deeds and appreciations :) i hope you all are doing well and having an amazing week !

mytwistedsoul February 23rd, 2022

@adventurousBranch3786 @scarletPear1945 *hugs to you both* ❀️ This is so nice! Thank you both so much!

we have an appreciation for @Warmpup2532 from @kindCloud141 ! <3

_1645584193.Warmpup2532 (1).png

such a sweet and kind appreciation message ! <3 thank you for taking the time to make this for such an amazing person :) i hope you are all doing well and have a great week ahead !

we have an anonymous appreciation post for @HealingFox210 ! <3

_1645586963.HealingFox210.png

fox, you are such an amazing person in this community and you really do deserve this appreciation post ! <3 thank you for all that you do :)

we have an appreciation for @Walker7957 from @communicativePenny8383 ! <3

_1645630331.Walker7957 (1).png

what a lovely appreciation note ! <3 thank you so much to the both of you for spreading so much love around the community :) i hope you have a great week ahead of you !

Reemhelp February 24th, 2022

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing day, make sure to take care of yourselves <3

Today's amazing appreciation is from: @erikac17 to @Xavier16

_1645729002.image.pngThe quote of the day is: "Always be a little kinder than necessary 😘" - James Barry

Extra information:

1. If you would like to share a quote I would more than love to read it 😌.
  2. If you would like to send an amazing appreciation click on: Peer appreciation Form

GloriaD February 25th, 2022

@Fristo !!

You have been appreciated by many peers 😊

They are @Aliceiin3rdwonderland @Feelicity08 @Robynni and an Anonymous peer 🧑

Here are their beautiful messages to you -

_1645811581. Anonymous  FOR  Fristo - 415kb (GloriaD).png

Click here for a gift by the Anonymous peer !

_1645811193. Aliceiin3rdwonderland  FOR  Fristo - 347kb (GloriaD).png

_1645811628. Feelicity08  FOR  Fristo - 587kb (GloriaD).png

_1645811275. Robynni  FOR  Fristo - 173kb (GloriaD).png

I truly agree with all of the appreciators 🧑 All of your unique experiences and observations reflect Fristo's beautiful personality. I'm sure that together, we can help each other and gradually achieve great things for our community 😊

@GloriaD

Here is a compilation of the different qualities your appreciators have observed in you @Fristo 😊

anonymous-aliceiin3rdwonderland-feelicity08-robynni-for-fristo-43_1645814130.9kb.jpg

Thank you to the Anonymous appreciator and @Aliceiin3rdwonderland @Feelicity08 @Robynni for appreciating 😊

All of you are beautiful people, wishing you all the very best in what you'd like in life 🧑

Feelicity08 February 26th, 2022

@GloriaD

Aww thanks for the tag 😊 Appreciate it πŸ€— Yes, definitely Fristo deserve all the appreciations 😊❀️cheer up and fighting πŸ˜‡πŸŒŸπŸŽ–οΈβ€οΈ

@Fristo, that's not all!

I want to send you an appreciation too πŸ₯°

It was too huge to put in the previous post .... so here it is 🌻

_1645814639. GloriaD  FOR  Fristo - 390kb.png

..... and a small flower, however its not a sunflower 😁

gloriad-fristo-17_1645815067.3kb.jpg

😊😊😊😊😊

MelodyoftheOcean February 25th, 2022

Hey Ami, you have been appreciated! 🌷

Appreciated Peer: @AmirablePeace77
Appreciator: @ScarletPear1945

ami-peace_1645830493.appreciation.jpg

πŸ’›πŸ’š

WarmLightXO February 26th, 2022

Hey hey @JessieListening

You've been appreciated by an anonymous friend! πŸ’›

_1645843491.20220225_214259_0000.png

This is one of the most beautiful appreications I've ever heard, thank you for being a safe place Jessie ❀ -WarmLightXO

rrretsuko February 26th, 2022

we have an appreciation post for @cheerfulIceCream from @communicativePenny8383 ! <3

_1645844297.cheerfulIceCream.png

how lovely ! <3 thank you both so much for spreading love and support throughout the community :) we really do appreciate you two ! have a great week ahead !

rrretsuko February 26th, 2022

we have an appreciation post for @CommunityModAnne from @communicativePenny8383 ! <3

_1645844876.CommunityModAnne.png

you both are amazing ! keep on shining and doing what you do <3 and thank you for all of your efforts !

CommunityModAnne February 26th, 2022

@rrretsuko thank you for informing me!

@communicativePenny8383 this is so sweet! I appreciate it very much ❀️