Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Honoring Heather - Community Director

ASilentObserver June 26th, 2020

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well.

Today is a special day, it is Heathers Birthday! Heather is our Director of Community. They have been with us for two years and in this short period they have made a tremendous difference. Heather has many traits but the one which stands out is her ability to truly listen to you and make you feel heard. On this happy occasion, we wanted to give heather something fitting, something that represents her dedication and becomes a part of the community she so loves. Upon careful consideration, we decided to create a badge in Heathers Honors. A badge that will represent what she loves, what she stands for, and promote those very traits in the near future. Introducing!

Badge: Tulip

The name was picked by @asilentobserver. It is derived from Tuna and Flip, Heathers beloved birds. Thank you to Cris (7Cups Senior Engineer and our Tech Guru) for creating the badge on short notice. The badge stands for ‘Being an exceptional listener and will be used to show our appreciation for exceptional listeners of our community. We have also launched the Project Tulip to further support the acknowledgment of our wonderful listeners!

🌷 Click here to read more about Project Tulip

Reply to this thread and wish @Heather225 a happy birthday!

xoMorgs June 27th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

happy birthday, H!!!! Thank you for everything you do for us here on 7cups!

wittyRaspberries2228 September 26th, 2021

Happy birthday!

SparkyGizmo June 26th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Happy Birthday H ! smileyheart

GlenM June 26th, 2020

Happy Birthday Heather! Love the Tulip badge - for exceptional listening - what a great idea and combo of the bird children! Heather, I hope you have an amazing birthday and a meaningful year!

June 26th, 2020

Happy Birthday Heather!💙 Thank you for doing what you do and for all your contributions into this amazing community!

Syd113 June 26th, 2020

@Heather225

Happy Birthday H! Thank you for everything you have done for 7cups heart

AffyAvo June 26th, 2020

Happy Birthday Heather!

CheeryMango June 26th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Happy Earth Strong

GingerMC June 26th, 2020

Happy birthday Heather!! ❤️

Tyedyedbutterfly65 June 26th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Cool Love flowers and Tulips are beautful flowers..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY H !!!heart YOU are so awesome we just love you to pieces here !!!

Goldcherry2113 June 26th, 2020

Happy Birthday Heather!!!!

Dibidibidibs June 27th, 2020

Happy Birthday H!

crystalQueen June 28th, 2020

Happy birthday Heather! I hope you have a lovely day and year ahead! Thank you so much for all the wonderful things you have done for this community!

Actuallynobody017 January 4th, 2021

Just saying my favourite birds are sparrow and swan so there should be a badge like " swarrow " after I complete my two years !

January 26th, 2021

Happy birthday :)

Blurryface77 January 27th, 2021

Happy birthday!!

placidAvocado2692 February 28th, 2021

@ASilentObserver. Happy birthday Heather!!!!!

Shaf202 February 28th, 2021

HBD H!

wdelagarza98 March 11th, 2021

Happy bithdaaay, saludos desde Mexico! I hope u can have a really great and comfy day😋

bakerybrightness May 29th, 2021

@SupportiveSpace8282 helped a lot on an old account and this one too..

bakerybrightness May 29th, 2021

@bakerybrightness sorry.. had some tabs up and posted in the wrong thread.. :) happy birthday, I posted the wrong message here!!

adventurousFarm7173 October 25th, 2021

@softpink001! Thank you so much for your help. You really lifted my spirits up, by helping me reflect and help me identify the root cause of my anxiety. It was my first time ever reaching out and I was glad to be heard by an exceptional listener.

intelligentOrange1107 November 29th, 2021

Happy Birthday 🎈

Lucidoodle76 April 25th, 2022

Happy birthday ❤ I'm new here & this is the 1st thing I've done!

intuitiveChestnut6652 April 25th, 2022

💐A very happy birthday dear Heather ❤️

You are inspirational 🌟

Wish you happiness & excellent health on your birthday & always🌻🌸.

patientOwl1988 July 19th, 2022

Hello I wanted to become a listener but I’m not sure what the process is anyways help me thank you so much :-) I’ve been re-7 cups for a while now and I am in the school to become a social worker so I really love become a listener

1JaneD April 28th

Congrats! 🎉 ❤️🌺

MichyScottz July 11th

Happy birthday