Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Compliment Garden!

January 30th, 2022

_1643540101.compliment garden.jpg

Presenting,

Compliment Garden!

The rules are simple and easy- all you have to do is tag people who you appreciate on this platform and give them an honest, genuine compliment to make their day!

I’ll start!

@VerseArt You've always been kind to me, and I see you doing lot of good to the community!

@Clarisse29 Thanks for giving me the idea of Compliment Garden from your post here. You even encouraged me to start this thread where anyone on cups can compliment any fellow on cups any day and time! Thanks for being sweet and supportive.

If you wish to send a heartfelt appreciation for yourself or a peer on 7cups, you can use the Peer Appreciation Form as well. (Yes, you can appreciate anonymously also) ❤

EmmaE February 8th, 2022

@RainbowdogsofParadise

aww, this is so sweet and absolutely made my night! thank you so much for thinking of me para <3 it's clear how much you care about cups as well! keep being amazing, i'm happy you're here ❤️

February 10th, 2022

Compliment Nominations!

@Fristo : I nominate @DonaldDraper for the nominate idea during the compliment garden pop-up chatroom event!

@Amy : I nominate @brilliantTurtle89 Turtly for being the turtliest cups swimmer!

@Moonlemon48 : I nominate all ATLs for being so awesome, supportive and kind!

Thanks for these nominations. Keep seeing good in one another!

Izzzzzzyyyyyy February 12th, 2022

@Shiloh23

Mentioning on of the best person i found on cups and i cant even start to explain how much grateful i am to you and how much you have affected my life in a positive way. You are always here for me whenever i am having a bad day and always try to cheer me up and meeting you was one of the best things that has happened to me. I love how we have a sibling bond and what i love even more is our silly conversations that always put a smile on my face. And you said you arent really comfortable with getting too many compliments so i guess i should stop. Again thank you for everything shiloh💗 I am always here for you okay:)

Shiloh23 February 12th, 2022

Your amazing izzy!! I love you. Your gonna bring me to tears! Thank you for being one of the best sisters I have! To more silly conversations!!

Lolowise475 February 12th, 2022

@Courageousheart you have always been very supportive and caring toward me and others. Thank you! 💙

Izzzzzzyyyyyy February 12th, 2022

@Ri337

I am really happy i met Ri on cups coz she is absolutely adorable and such an amazing human being. She is always here to help and never fails to put a smile on my face. Being around Ri in the chats puts me in a great mood plus the positivity she brings in with her is really great. I really appreciate everything you did for me and made me smile so many times. Thanks alott Ri❤❤❤

#cupsiblings❤

Howegeorgia February 13th, 2022

@incredibleGrace2368 you was very understanding about my health issues and nice to talk with

MilaAvery February 18th, 2022

Hello @Fristo 😁

Thanks for always posting such amazing things. You are doing a really great job 🤗.

So today, I want to thank 2 really awesome people who has helped me enjoy my journey at 7 cups.

@MyNameIsNicole You are a very welcoming person and an ✨amazing✨ mentor. I don't know if i ever got the chance to tell this, however, i'm so glad that i got to meet you. You have always been there whenever I needed help and listened to me with so much patience 🥺. I hope we get to spend a lot of time together 💓.

@LavenderHere You are a really friendly and easy-to-talk-with person😁. You share a lot of useful resources with me that helped me a lot here, at 7 cups. I am so grateful to have you in my life, and the recent discovery that you are an ARMY has got me super excited and happy 💜. I hope we can spend a lot of time here 💓.

LavenderHere February 18th, 2022

@MilaAvery Aww thank you so much for that, and I am so glad to hear I could help you!! And yayyyy for ARMY! And of course we can spend time together, my pms are open for you anytime you want to poke me!

And yesss @MyNameIsNicole is a lovely and helpful listener!!!
MyNameIsNicole February 18th, 2022

@LavenderHere

thank youu!

MyNameIsNicole February 18th, 2022

@MilaAvery

Hi Mila!

It's so good to see you in the forums! Thank you for the tag, I really appreciate it. You're an awesome person, thank you for your kind words.

I am so glad we connected, and I'm really happy I made a positive influence of some sort. We will spend time together, and I'm the luckiest mentor for having the chance to watch you grow <3

BriLeeBri February 18th, 2022

@ToastyMuffinKing I love u bestieeee you make me laugh and you have amazing art style! I also enjoy it when you talk about Henry <3

ToastyMuffinKing February 18th, 2022

@BriLeeBri

Oh my god, thanks gurl!! You're so bubbly and fun to talk to!

ToastyMuffinKing February 18th, 2022

@StarryMilkywaySystem

Heyyy! You're amazing and always make me laugh. You're such a great friend and always know how to make me happy. Thank you!

lonecreature90 February 18th, 2022

@listeners. I know this is a broad @, but I’m really bad at remembering names. Listeners deep with a lot and it takes some real inner strength and courage to be there for others. Thank you to all our listeners.

P.S. @fristo thank you for the help you have giving me. And I hope I get the to right the actions I made as a listener.

Evelynna February 18th, 2022

@Fristo

Thankyou for creating such a heart warming thread! It's a delight to read!

@wonderfulRainbow817

Thankyou for agreeing to be my mentor. It's amazing how patient you are and how fast your responses are <3

Laura1989 February 18th, 2022

@hopefulsoul17 Thank you for being support and persistent with me. I know that I have been tense and suspicious at times but I really appreciate you not giving up. You are a kind soul

Tommehhhh February 18th, 2022

@exuberantCake8381

You were already strong before you talked with me. I simply opened your eyes. Be happy and make your choices your own.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 13th, 2022

The biggest shout out to the wonderful Needs Reply Team, I just want to say I'm a proud member of this team, and am super happy to be able to contribute to our community, through making more people feel heard, acknowledged and supported in the forums. ❤

Y'all do the same and it is so so appreciated, thankyou for taking out the time to make people feel *seen*. Each of you is incredible. ❤

Also a special shout out to @bookworm274 for managing the team so well. ❤

@joyfulunicorn @Juliak1968 @Listeningsarinn @pamharley003 @Asher @SynSavory @hopedreamlove @MidwesternCalmSeeker @ouiCherie @EmmaE @bookworm274 @Optimisticempath @SoftFaith2004 @WarmLightXO @GloriaD

giphy.gif

GloriaD March 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for bringing this up, yes the Needs Reply team members contribute so much into helping peoples’ forum posts be heard and acknowledged. Everyone in here and you are awesome too 💛 Oh, is this the reason why you asked whether the tag list was updated 😁

@GloriaD

Aw exactly, thankyou so much, Gloria. ❤ And yes haha, this is why xD didn't want to leave out anyone lol. ❤

ouiCherie March 13th, 2022

Thank you for the tag Sunny 🤗 and shoutout to everyone on NR Team @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @joyfulunicorn @Juliak1968 @Listeningsarinn @pamharley003 @Asher @SynSavory @hopedreamlove @MidwesternCalmSeeker @EmmaE @bookworm274 @Optimisticempath @SoftFaith2004 @WarmLightXO @GloriaD and the resilient @Bookworm274 💜 You guys are awesome indeed!

@ouiCherie *hugsssss* Cheriee. 🤗💜

Optimisticempath March 17th, 2022

@ouiCherie @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankyouuuu a lot!!!🤗

bookworm274 March 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww, that is so sweet of you! Thank you for all of your work on the team ❤️ I can see why you asked about the taglist now 😝

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 21st, 2022

@bookworm274

Aw ofcourse, book! Well deserved also! ❤ and yes Haha, now you know xD 😛

GoldenNest2727 March 13th, 2022

Thank you, @vivelespatates, for answering questions in the Student Hub and for being so friendly.

Thank you, @wonderfulRainbow817, for chiming in with answers in the Student Hub and sharing your knowledge.

You guys have made a big difference!

wonderfulRainbow817 March 14th, 2022

Aw thank you @GoldenNest2727! I am glad I could help out! Thank you for holding those sessions and being a resource for our community members with those questions! ❤️

GoldenNest2727 March 14th, 2022

@wonderfulRainbow817

I just used the links that you shared with me in the Academy Hub. That was a huge help. Now I can answer when intern trainees ask about the weekly/monthly evals. Woot, woot.

GoldenNest2727 March 15th, 2022

@Skyguy999, I've been wanting to thank you for a long time, but I couldn't remember the numbers after your name, until you came into the chatroom tonight. Then you left before I could say thanks. Anyway, you prob don't remember this, but you were one of the nicest people in the chatrooms when I was a newbie and clueless. I asked a ton of questions, half of which were devoid of tact, and you were still so nice to me. You explained things, and you kept including me in the conversation. I'm better now, but I was pretty lonely at that time, so it really meant a lot to me. Thank you!

GoldenNest2727 March 16th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

I finally managed to say thank you during the chat, and I noticed I got the number of 9s wrong. So, it was @Skyguy9999.

Optimisticempath March 17th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 you are very kind. ❤️ Shout out to you for being so kind and appreciative of others.

liana2277 April 12th, 2022

Thank you to @Rainbowdogsandcatsofpardise @MiniMia2 @Mia573 for being very kind humans!!

June 30th, 2022

Our community is better because you're in it! I really appreciate you attending the popup, you are all perfect just the way you are! I'm so proud of each and everyone of you, stay strong, beautiful and llamazing!

There's ordinary and then there's you 💛💛💛

@RainyDays2020 @aggeliki @Bethlikescupcakes @Navypineapplelistens @CalmBirch @Feelicity08 @SincereBlackberry3042 @CalmWaves3939

Feelicity08 June 30th, 2022

@LlamaLizz

Thanks for the tag, appreciate you. Well it really become much better because you hosted it. You do it such more lively and lovable one. Thank you so much for doing your best on it, amazing 😊. And thanks also to everyone that participated. Take care of yourself,cheer up and fighting 😇⭐🥇❤️

Aileen1114117 July 4th, 2022

Hi moonlemon! I'm Aileen. I remember you. You are that nice and compassionate listener that I met in group support rooms! Are you at the oldie side now?

Anyway I still remember that quote that was from you.

"You deserve a protection from the storm even if the storm is you"

July 22nd, 2022

@Aileen1114117 Tagging @Moonlemon48

Cancun July 22nd, 2022

Elle5319 is one of the best supporters I've ever met. She's so kind and compassionate even if she's having a bad day. The sc is sooooooo lucky to have her. Hope we keep her for a long long time.

July 22nd, 2022

@Cancun Tagging @Elle5319

(When tagging a username, you need to type @username and replace the word 'username' with their username.)

Elle5319 August 8th, 2022

Awe thank you @cancun! You're one of the sweetest and most supportive human beings I have ever met. You're always there not just for me but for all of us in sc. You make me feel at home and like I matter. I'm honored and blessed to call you my friend. I can't imagine sc without you! 🤗💕